都会触发儿童保护机构的自动审查
triggers an automatic review by CPS.
你知道在州营的教♥养♥院♥
See the downside of a month or two
住上一两个月有何坏处吧
in a state-run group home?
-你是卡尔吗 -是的
- You Carl? - Yeah.
你的手套呢
Where are your gloves?
老天 你这菜鸟
Jesus, rookie.
你以为可以徒手抛垃圾吗
Think you can sling trash without protection?
你的手会被废掉的
You'll tear your hands to shreds.
这手套只是暂借给你 记得还给我
Those are just loaners, though. I want 'em back.
你怎么会来干清理垃圾 孩子
What are you doing on a garbage route, kid?
你怎么得到这份工作的
How'd you get this job?
有人介绍我来的
Someone recommended me.
你有身居高位的朋友 对吧
Friends in high places, huh?
我们先干什么
So where do we start?
吃早餐
With breakfast.
小维护士的极速诊所
你回家后
Okay, when you get home,
要按我说的做
here's what you're gonna want to do.
你要按照"大米"原则处置运动损伤
You're gonna want to do the rice method.
意思是你把整只脚
That's where you take your entire foot
没入一包大米里
and submerge it into a bag of rice.
不是的 "大米"是缩写词
That's not it. RICE is an acronym.
才不是呢
No, it's not.
缩写词是什么
What's an acronym?
休息 冰敷 加压包扎 抬高患肢
Rest, ice, compress, elevate.
首字母组成"大米"
R-I-C-E.
我们其中一人是受训过的医学专业人员
One of us is a trained medical professional,
另一人在公园里乱跑 结果扭伤了脚踝
and one of us fucked her ankle up running through a park
就为了用手♥机♥抓口袋妖怪
trying to catch a Pokémon with her phone.
我知道在这件事上该相信谁
I know who I'd trust in this situation.
脚踝治疗费用20 堕胎费用20
That'll be $20 for the ankle and $20 for the abortion.
谢谢 来 我扶你下去
Thank you. Here, let me help you out.
多谢惠顾 下次再来哦
Thank you. Come again.
-小凯 -什么事
- Kev. - Yeah?
女儿们进入了
The girls made it to the next round
埃尔德里奇私立学校录取流程的第二轮
of the Eldridge Academy application process.
如真被录取了 能得到他们预批的全额助学金
We're preapproved for a full financial aid package if we get in,
他们还邀请我们参加慈善拍卖♥♥会
and they invited us to the charity auction.
那是好迹象 对吗
That's a good sign, right?
现在就考虑幼儿园 是不是早了点
Isn't it a little early to talk about kindergarten?
当然不早
Not at all.
大家抢破头的 她们一年后就要上幼儿园了
It's super competitive, and it's only a year away.
再说 你不是也支持我们申请的吗
Plus, I thought you wanted us to apply.
是没错 但那是因为我以为我们会被拒绝
I did, but that's because I thought we'd be rejected...
那样一来学校就代替我当了坏人
so the school would be the asshole and not me.
小维 我们的女儿们
V, wh--our girls--
如果她们不适应埃尔德里奇怎么办
what if they don't fit in at Eldridge?
那里都是有钱人家的小孩
There's all those rich kids.
那里什么学生都有
It's diverse,
政♥治♥上开明 并且很安全
politically progressive, and safe.
难道你想让女儿们去库利奇幼儿园吗
You want the girls going to Coolidge?
上周一个二年级学生过安检时被抓到
A second-grader got caught going through the metal detector
原来他身上有把砍刀
with a machete last week.
大砍刀啊 小凯
A machete, Kev.
也许他放学后要去修剪枝叶呢
Maybe he had dense foliage to clear after school.
我们一定要让女儿们上埃尔德里奇
We're getting the girls into Eldridge.
好吧 怎么进去
Okay. How?
我们要积极主动 可靠 和多多参与
By being active, reliable, and engaged.
意思就是人家邀请 我们就去
That means going to everything they invite us to,
比如这次的拍卖♥♥会
like this auction.
我们在拍卖♥♥会上能买♥♥什么东西
What the hell are we gonna buy at an auction?
不用买♥♥东西啊
We don't have to buy anything.
我们露个面就行了
We just need to show up.
我先回复下
I'll RSVP.
那不是我的
That's not mine.
那个也不是
Or that.
那个也不是
Or that.
那绝对不是我的
That is definitely not mine.
得了吧
Oh, come on.
小伙子们 有点常识行不行
Use your common sense, fellas.
我拿着那么多毒品能干嘛呢
What could I even do with all those drugs?
我承认 我"胃口"挺好
I admit I have a healthy appetite,
但我只有一个人啊
but I'm only one man.
我猜你打算卖♥♥掉它们
My guess is you were gonna sell 'em.
问问附近的人吧
Ask around.
人人都知道 我只是个用货的
Everyone'll tell you, I'm a user,
不是毒贩子
not a dealer.
没有一样东西是我的
None of this is mine.
我被人陷害了
It's a setup.
连这车都不是我的
It's not even my car.
这还用你说
You don't say.
我是要说啊
I-I do say.
已经查过牌照了
Already ran the plates, bub.
四天前有人报案 这车被盗
Car was reported stolen four days ago.
法耶 你可把我害惨了
Oh, you really did a number on me, Faye.
你想搭把手吗
You want to give us a hand here?
不太想
Not really.
早餐上桌了
Breakfast is served.
你们从垃圾里找吃的吗
You guys eat out of the garbage?
这些百吉饼还没人碰过呢
Hey, these bagels haven't been touched.
他们每晚营业结束后
End of the night, they just throw out
就把没卖♥♥出去的全部丢掉
whatever they didn't sell.
还是算了
Yeah, I don't know about that.
吃吧
Eat.
卡尔 我们是本市顶级的垃圾小队
We're the top garbage crew in the city, Carl.
有些做了十年环卫工作的人
There's guys who worked sanitation ten years,
拼命想挤进这条路线都进不来
die to get onto this route,
而你却不知从什么地方冒出来了
and you just show up out of nowhere,
表现得好像你放的屁是香的
actin' like your shit don't stink,
好像你有多高贵 不屑吃垃圾桶里的百吉饼
like you're too good to eat a Dumpster bagel.
我觉得这有点可疑
Strikes me as a little suspicious.
吃啊
Eat.
肉桂葡萄干的不能吃 要留给老大
Except cinnamon raisin. Those go to the boss man.
中头奖了
Jackpot.
低脂素食的
Low-fat garden veggie.
哥们 你知道塔米耶蒂家的家庭会议吧
Hey, man, so this, uh, Tamietti family meeting thing?
-知道 我们也收到短♥信♥了 -好吧
- Yeah, we got that text, too. - Right.
我和你其实不是非得要去吧
We don't actually have to-- to go, do we?
肯定要去啊
We absolutely have to go.
你跟这家族的人生了个孩子
You got a kid with a Tamietti.
他们就对你有一定的要求
Comes with certain expectations.
我第二个宝宝快出生了
I got a second one on the way,
我担负着双重义务呢
so I'm, like, doubly obligated.
再说 捱过家庭会议的痛苦
And the pain of sitting through a family meeting
跟你没去开会而遭受的冷言冷语比起来
is nothing compared to the passive-aggressive ball-busting
根本不值一提
you're gonna get if you don't go.
大概三年前 我就错过了一次
I missed a family meeting once, like, three years ago.
他们到现在还叫我"鸽王布拉德"
They still call me "No Show Brad."
那么
So, uh...
我在会议上要干些什么呢
you know, what am I supposed to do during this meeting?
他们会希望我也发表意见吗
You know, do they expect me to weigh in on shit?
并不会
No, not really.
没人想听到你表达你的看法
No one expects you to offer up your own opinions.
那我就那么干坐着吗
So, what, I just sit there?
不 要给你女友撑腰
No, just support your lady.
塔米说话时 你就疯狂点头
Nod a lot when Tami's talking
然后把她的话重复一遍
and then repeat exactly what she says.
这很管用
Works like a charm.
所以 我就做个应声虫
So be a yes-man.
-是的 只用说是 -好吧
- Absolutely. Yes away. - All right.
与塔米耶蒂家的人谈恋爱
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表