你在家领残障补助就行了
You should be collecting disability.
干嘛要出来工作呢
What you wanna work for anyway?
-为了有生活目标 -别信那种鬼话
- Have a purpose in life? - Overrated.
我去拿你的工作服来
I'll go get your uniform.
我一直留着
I been savin' it.
-有什么能帮您吗 -我来取佩德罗的订单
- Can I help you? - Picking up an order for Pedro.
两个虾肉塔可 一共7.7美金
Uh, two shrimp tacos. That's $7.70.
我朋友让我多拿点塔塔酱
Friend said I should ask for extra tartar sauce.
塔塔酱是26美金
It's 26 bucks for the tartar sauce.
塔可是7.7美金
And $7.70 for the tacos.
给你
Here you go.
你收到我的信了吗
Did you get my letters?
收到了 你为什么要给我发屌♥照
Yeah. Why'd you send me dick pics?
又不是我的屌♥ 小傻瓜
It wasn't my dick, silly.
撅起你可爱的翘臀去工作吧
Now, get your cute keister to work.
油锅在呼唤你呢
Fryolator's calling your name.
-行了 你能歇会儿吗 -你♥他♥妈♥能不能别弄了
- Okay, would you stop doing that? - Stop fucking doing that.
老天 别再来了
For the love of Christ, not again!
管好你自己的事儿吧 恩佐
Mind your business, Enzo!
我们得谈谈
We need to talk.
-谈什么 -谈谈我们都想杀了对方这件事
- About what? - About the fact that we wanna kill each other.
我不知道你想让我♥干♥什么
I don't know what you want from me.
别再这么烦人了
Stop bein' so annoying!
你还记得我们刚来这的时候吗
You remember when we first got here?
我们在一起很开心
We had fun together.
是啊 我们整天都在啪啪啪
Yeah. All we did was bang.
我们也一起开怀大笑
We laughed too.
是什么让我们改变了
What happened to us?
这个鬼地方
This place happened.
会影响人
Gets to ya.
我不想这样
I don't want it to.
我们可没太多选择
Well, don't really have much of a choice.
要不 我们...
How 'bout, like, a...
暂时分开一下
temporary separation?
-怎么才能做到 -我可以捅切斯特一刀
- How we supposed to do that? - Well, I could stab Chester.
你为什么想捅切斯特
What you wanna stab Chester for?
-他马上就要被释放了 -谁他妈在乎啊
- He's gonna get released soon. - Who gives a shit?
如果我捅了他 他就能留在监狱里
So if I stab him, he gets to stay and--
你到底在说什么
What are you talking about right now?
我就能被关进单人牢房♥了
And I get sent to solitary.
等等 你是要甩了我吗
Wait. A-are you dumpin' me?
-我们得分开冷静一下 -操♥你♥妈♥
- We need a break. - Fuck you.
我们不能再继续这样下去了
We can't keep goin' on like this.
行 你想要分开冷静 我让你冷静
Okay, you want a break? I'll give you a break.
我去捅切斯特 然后我去蹲单人牢房♥
I'm gonna stab Chester, and I'm gonna go to solitary.
-你在说什么 -不是你抛弃我
- What are you talking about? - You're not dumping me.
是我抛弃你 小刀呢
I'm dumping you. Where's the shiv?
你放哪去了
Where'd you put it?
不行 你不能去捅他 我去
And no, you're not stabbing him. I am.
这是个自♥由♥的国家
Free country.
你真混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
彼此彼此 小婊♥子♥
Takes one to know one, bitch.
找到了 小婊♥子♥
Found it, bitch.
一级禁闭
Lockdown.
不是吧
Oh, you're kidding me.
我是来退这双鞋的
I'm here to return these shoes.
-鞋有什么问题吗 -没有
- Anything wrong with them? - No.
只是我家有太多双了
I've just got so many of them at home.
-您有小票吗 -当然
- Do you have the receipt? - Sure do.
给你
Here you go.
正好30天
Thirty days exactly.
我直接处理退货就好了
Why don't I just process this return?
太好了
Cool.
不过首先
But first...
那是什么
What's that?
黑光灯
Black light.
我得检查有没有穿过的痕迹
Need to check if they've been worn.
是吗 但你看啊
Oh, uh, well, I mean, look at them.
这双鞋全新的 从来没被穿过
They've never been worn before.
-看见了吗 -用肉眼看的确如此
- You see? - Yes, to my naked eye.
但我的肉眼看不出不可见的体液
But my naked eye can't see invisible bodily fluids.
你想象不到 人们为了伪造
You wouldn't imagine what lengths people go to
鞋从未被穿过的假象 能有多拼
trying to make it look like they've never worn a pair of shoes.
每个人都想方设法钻空子
Everyone trying to cheat the system.
包括你在内
Including you.
-什么意思 -你自己看
- Excuse me? - Check it out.
孩子的尿液 血渍
Toddler urine. Blood.
真没想到
Surprise, surprise.
-还有一点呕吐物 -你都看得出来吗
- A little bit of vomit. - You can tell all that?
抱歉 我无法接受退货
Sorry, I can't accept these returns.
不 先生 你这玩意儿有问题
No, but, sir, your thingy's wrong.
我从来没穿过这双鞋
I've never worn those shoes before.
别逼着我到图享软件上去搜索你
Don't make me look you up on Instagram.
你肯定发了不少穿着这鞋的自♥拍♥
I'm sure you posted plenty of selfies in these shoes.
求你了 先生
Please, sir,
我是一个入不敷出的单身妈妈
I'm a single mother struggling to make ends meet.
我只想这辈子拥有一次好东西
I just wanted something nice for once in my life.
我保证 我不会再犯了
I promise you, I will never do this again,
但这双鞋要八百块
but these shoes are 800 bucks.
我付不起
I can't afford that.
我想我可以为你破例一次
Suppose I could make an exception.
谢谢你
-Thank you.
有一个条件
Under one condition.
-什么都行 -我下班后你给我口一发
- Anything. - You blow me after my shift.
为什么所有事到头来都是为了性
Why does everything have to come down to sex?
因为性♥爱♥很爽啊
'Cause sex is awesome.
不 你只是想感觉你能掌控我
No. You just wanna feel like you have power over me.
那也很爽
That's awesome too.
我不能就帮你洗洗车之类的吗
Can't I just, like, wash your car or something?
满足感没那么强
Not as satisfying.
所以就是为了侮辱我呗
So it's all about degrading me, then.
我想是吧
I...guess.
八成是这样
Yes, it-it probably is.
好吧
Okay.
不如...
How 'bout...
不如我给你口一发吧
how 'bout I give you a blow job?
你刚刚才说这是侮辱你
You just said it was degrading.
是啊 因为是你提出的
It is, when you ask for it.
你提出就不一样吗
It's different if you do?
当然 因为那就是我的选择了
Yeah. 'Cause then it's my choice.
是我的决定 掌控权在我
It's my decision. And I have the power.
好吧
Okay.
没问题
Then sure.
我很乐意被口一发
I'd love a blow job.
-成交 -我两小时后下班
- Deal. - I get off in two hours.
两小时后见
See you in two hours.
祝你今天愉快
Have a good day!
你听起来跟你弗兰克爷爷一样
Oh, you sound like your Grandpa Frank.
就是的
Yes, you do.
我看看你尿布里是什么情况
Let's see what's going on in that diaper, huh?
因为有点...臭
'Cause that's... A little smelly.
好臭哦
Pee-yew!
我在呢 我在
I got you. I got you.
我帮你
I got you.
*没事啦 没事啦*
* It's all right, it's all *
你这小不点怎么拉得出这么多屎
How'd that much poop come outta you, huh?
稍等 好吗 等一下
One sec, all right? One sec.
好了 擦屁屁
Okay, here we go.
给你擦干净
Here we go.
屎是黑色的
Ooh, that's black.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表