It's, like, 20 grand, though.
那我给他们开张空头支票
Oh, so I kite them a check.
让那帮混♥蛋♥来找我算账啊
Let the bastards come after me.
打算判我多久的刑期 18个月吗
What are they gonna give me, 18 months?
我闭着眼睛就过去了
I can do that in my sleep.
只能用现金或信♥用♥卡♥付款 且要预付
It's cash or credit in advance, though.
所以你们想找个今天就能
Wh-wh--so you guys wanna try to find someplace else
举办婚礼的地方
to have the wedding today?
是他们在找 我在借酒浇愁
They do; I'm just getting shit-faced drunk.
米奇怎么被铐起来了
Why is Mickey handcuffed?
-他想杀他老爸 -是一定会杀了他老爸
- He wants to kill his dad. - Will kill his dad.
瑟马克路上那个被封起来的乌克兰教堂呢
What about that boarded-up Ukrainian church over on Cermak?
我们可以闯进去 暂时占用
We could break in, take it over.
不行 去年冬天房♥顶塌了
No. Roof caved in last winter.
发生什么事了
What happened?
我们去了一趟竹莲 已经烧成了灰
Went by the Bamboo. It's a smoldering heap.
是啊 我爸干的 放火 婚礼作废
Yeah. Dad, a fire, and no wedding.
-我会一枪毙了他 -可以去艾莱柏酒吧办啊
- Gonna shoot him in the face. - We can do it at The Alibi.
不 不行 已经结束了
No, no! Look, it is over.
现在彻底结束了
It is over and done.
特里再次取得了胜利 一如既往
Terry fuckin' wins again, like he always does.
老天啊
Jesus Christ.
你还记得我们小时候的事吗
Do you remember when we were kids?
我们去玩不给糖就捣蛋
We'd go trick-or-treating.
我们一回到家 谁会把我们的糖都抢走
As soon as we got home, who took all the candy?
你♥爸♥
Your dad.
在我妈去世前
Before my mom ran out,
她那时候还给我们买♥♥圣诞礼物
when she still could buy us Christmas presents,
是谁把所有东西都拆开 把他想要的拿走
who opened everything up, took what he wanted,
其余的当掉
and pawned the rest?
你♥爸♥
Your dad.
是谁把我们一整年都
Who-who handed us over
扔给家庭服务中心
to Family Services for a year
他好去帮盛诺拉贩毒集团走私毒品
so he could run drugs for the Sinaloa cartel?
你♥爸♥
Your dad.
听着 我爱你
Look, I love you.
我爱你
I love you.
那个混账永远都看不得我幸福
The son of a bitch is never gonna let me be happy.
他今天就得去死
He needs to die--today.
波兰娃娃行吗
What about the Polish Doll?
混♥蛋♥ 你刚没听见吗
Ey, asshole, were you not listening?
我们这是在商量要杀人
We're doing a murder thing here.
-那家波尔卡餐厅是吗 -对
- It's that polka house, right? - Yeah.
武伊齐克老头子死了
Old man Wójcik died,
我觉得现在是他老婆在管着那地方
but his wife's running it now, I think.
是那个五百岁的老女人吗
Is that that 500-year-old bag
开着橘色敞篷车到处转悠的
that drives around in that orange convertible?
对 穿着特别短的裙子
Yeah, the one with the short, short skirts
支棱着一头红发
and the poufy red hair.
波兰娃娃从来不欢迎同性恋
The Polish Doll's never been known for being gay-friendly.
吧台后面就放着根联盟专用棒球棒
They keep a Louisville Slugger behind the bar
号♥称"基佬终结者"
called the "Fag Fixer."
好吧 那我们就别告诉他们
All right, so we don't tell them.
你以为他们会注意不到吗
You don't think they'll notice?
等到一百个醉醺醺的婚礼宾客涌进来
Not until there's a hundred drunk wedding guests
才注意得到
jammed into the place.
但到时他们还能怎么样
Then what the fuck are they gonna do about it?
他们不接电♥话♥
They're not answering.
-小黛 你的车在吗 -在
- Debs, you got your car? - Yeah.
-我们走 -你们几个接着打电♥话♥
- Let's go. - You guys, keep dialing.
我们肯定还能借到其他场地
There's gotta be someplace else we can use.
那我们就说你是新娘
So we'll say that you're the bride.
你能不能哭一下
Can you, uh, cry
看着就像是你想自杀的那种
and make it look like you wanna kill yourself?
-当然 -好
- Totally. - Okay.
黛比
Debbie?
你到底要干什么
What the hell do you want?
我妈把我从家里踢出来了
Uh, my mom kicked me out of the house,
这都怪你 所以我来了
which is your fault, so here I am.
波兰娃娃终于接电♥话♥了
So the Polish Doll finally picked up.
他们现在就在那里
They're there right now.
这货是谁
Who the fuck is this?
朱莉娅
Julia.
这就是朱莉娅
This is Julia?
你说过她挺年轻的 但这也...
You said she was young, but...
小黛 我们该走了
Debs, we gotta go!
你不能住这里
Look, you can't stay here.
可惜我住定了
Too bad. I am.
-黛比 -回家吧 朱莉娅
- Debbie! - Go home, Julia!
你是谁
Who are you?
我是桑迪
I'm Sandy...
她女朋友
her girlfriend.
她也在睡你吗
She's been sleeping with you too?
糟了 我得找个诊所
Shit, I gotta find a clinic,
查一下有没有得淋病
get swabbed for gonorrhea.
欢迎来到南区
Welcome to the South Side...
朱莉娅
...Julia.
波兰娃娃
波尔卡餐厅
他们找到我们能借的场地了吗
They find someplace we can use yet?
没有 我在接着给塔米发短♥信♥
No. I'm texting Tami again.
她根本不打开我的消息
She's leaving me unread.
需要我做点什么吗
Hey, you, uh-you need me to do something,
来帮你哭出来
you know, to help you cry?
-比如说 -我也不知道
- Like what? - I don't know.
掐你一下或者扇你一下什么的
Pinch you or slap you or something.
我爸妈可是弗兰克和莫妮卡
Frank and Monica were my parents.
我从童年记忆里随便摘取点什么
I can remember anything from my childhood,
就能哭出来
and...I can cry.
好了 可以了
Right. Yeah, no. Okay.
很棒 来吧
That's good. Come on.
我的天
Jesus.
你们走错了吗
You lost?
没有 你好
Hi. No.
我妹妹原本计划今天下午结婚
My sister was supposed to get married this afternoon,
但是礼堂起火烧掉了
but the hall burned down.
我们在拼命找地方
So we are desperate to find someplace
举办婚礼
to hold the ceremony.
你得跟老板娘说
Gotta talk to the boss.
这边吗 好
Over here? Okay.
武伊齐克太太
Mrs. Wójcik?
-我就是 亲爱的 -您好
- That's me, honey. - Hi.
我们出了点紧急情况
Yeah, we have an emergency situation,
您应该是芝加哥唯一一位
and you may be the only person in Chicago
能摆平这件事的人了
who can make it right.
我们拿下了
Yo! We got it!
-什么 -不会吧
- What? - No.
-那家波兰餐厅 -没错
- That Polish place? - Yep!
四点半有老年顾客特♥价♥活动
There is a seniors' happy hour at 4:30.
所以DJ会放波尔卡舞曲
So the DJ's gotta play some polka,
并且我保证了
and I had to guarantee
至少会在酒吧花三百块钱
we'd spend at least 300 bucks at the bar.
还有
Oh, and, uh,
米奇可能要跟黛比结婚 而不是伊恩了
Mickey might have to marry Debbie instead of Ian.
-什么 -啥
- What? - What?
没错 那边显然对同性恋不友好
Yeah, it's definitely not Gay Pride Day over there.
所以我们告诉武伊齐克 黛比是新娘
So we told Wójcik that Debbie was the bride
而她要嫁给一个叫迈克尔的正派波兰小伙
and she was gonna marry a nice Polish boy named Michael.
没错
Yeah.
小维 我需要你赶一件礼服出来
V, I need a wedding dress in a hurry.
你知道谁有多余的吗
Do you know anyone who's got one laying around?
"衣柜天后"家可以租婚纱
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表