I have to report back to Annapolis for Plebe Summer.
那是什么东西
Hell's that for?
新生军官培训
Freshman officer training.
去多久
For how long?
六周
Six weeks.
所以我们完成目标的时间不多了
So we don't have a lot of time to fit it all in.
什么目标
Fit what all in?
一夏天量的性♥爱♥
A summer's worth of sex.
48个安全套
48 condoms?
32小时内用完
In 32 hours.
你准备好接受挑战了吗 加拉格
You up for the challenge, Gallagher?
当然
Uh, yeah.
那就来啊 娘炮
Then prove it, pussy.
蛋白粉
小维 我们有姜黄粉吗
Yo, V, do we have any turmeric?
没有
No.
螺旋藻呢
What about spirulina?
螺旋藻是什么
What the hell's spirulina?
我不知道
I have no idea,
但据说能够增强我的睾酮
but it's supposed to boost my testosterone.
说明上要加多少
How much of that are you supposed to use?
一勺 但我体格这么大
One scoop, but I'm a pretty big guy.
天呐 小凯
Jesus, Kev.
我去
Holy shit.
利亚姆 你的嘴唇 怎么回事
Liam, your lip. What the hell happened?
几位觉醒度较低的黑人兄弟
A lack of appreciation of our shared heritage
对我们的共同历史不够重视而造成的
from some of our less woke black brothers.
他在喝什么
What's he drinking?
睾酮奶昔
Testosterone smoothie.
据说能让他重振雄风
It's supposed to help him get his manly mojo back.
能给我喝点吗
Can I have some?
-不行 -就一点
- No. - Just a little bit?
我真的不能喝一点点吗
You sure I can't get just a little bit of that?
你觉得这次是来真的吗
Think it's real this time?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
你的羊水有破吗
Did your water break?
没有 但是...
No, but--
宫缩似乎越来越频繁了
Those are getting pretty close together.
你♥他♥妈♥赶紧闭嘴 快找到一个停车位
Just shut the fuck up and find a goddamn parking spot!
又回到从前的那个她了
She's back.
好吧
All right.
好了
All right.
你能走路吗 能走吗
Can you walk? Can you walk?
天呐 我当然可以走路
Jesus, of course I can walk.
真的可以吗
Can you?
你蹲着没问题吗
Should you be squatting?
没事 你联♥系♥我姐姐了吗
Yeah, did you call my sister?
没有 没打给凯米 打扰下
No, Cami, no. No, no, no. Excuse me!
我跟你说了 我不希望你进产房♥
I told you, I don't want you in there
盯着我的阴♥户♥
staring down my cooch
看到婴儿脑袋往外冒 同时我还憋出屎在病床上
with a baby head popping out while I shit in a hospital bed.
好了 我去给你找个轮椅
All right, I'm gonna find you a wheelchair
免得你要把孩子生在停车场了
so you don't have the baby in the parking lot, all right?
男厕
快走
Let's go.
你在给谁发短♥信♥
Who you texting?
黛比
Debbie,
告诉她一声 我们几小时后就回家
let her know we'll be home in a couple of hours.
我们还剩多少个避孕套
How many condoms we have left?
41个
41.
我们平均每小时只用一个吗
We're only averaging one an hour?
我觉得我们得缩短你的"休鸡"时间了
I think we're gonna have to cut back on your recovery time.
我觉得我们得暂停下
I think we may need to stop
喝点红牛 抹点万金油
for a case of Red Bulls and some Tiger Balm.
我对你有信心 加拉格
I have faith in you, Gallagher.
电池
Battery.
凯莉: 我和卡尔几小时后就到家
-谁发来的 -凯莉
- Who's that? - Kelly.
她和卡尔就快回家了
Her and Carl are almost home.
你弟弟不是在军队还是什么地方吗
I thought your brother was in the army or something.
军校
Military school.
就快能见到他了 激动吗
You excited to see him?
是啊
Yeah.
真古怪 或许我的确有点想那个小混♥蛋♥吧
Weird, I--I guess I kinda miss the little dickhead.
不好意思 我并不知道
Excuse me, um, uh, I don't really know
所有问题的答案
all the answers to these questions.
就没有哪里的文件有记载吗
Don't you have it on file somewhere?
你是跟塔米耶蒂小姐一起来的吗
Are you with Miss Tamietti?
-是的 没错 -赶快给我过来
- Yeah, yeah. - Get your ass in here.
请问 怎么了
What, uh-- wha--what's going on?
是出了什么问题 还是...
Hey, is there something wrong or, um--
把这个穿上
Put those on.
在这里签字
Sign this.
等等 这是什么
Wait, what is-- what is this?
手术同意书
Surgical consent.
胎儿宫内窒息
Fetal distress.
我们要做紧急剖腹产手术
We're performing an emergency C-section.
我们必须马上把孩子取出来
We have to get this baby out now.
不 不行 我不要做剖腹产
No, no, no, no. I'm not having a Cesarean.
我要顺产
I'm having my baby naturally.
那是不可能的 塔米
That's not going to happen, Tami.
-快签 -我并非真的是她的...
- Sign it. - I--I--I'm not really her--
你是孩子的父亲吗
Are you the father?
-是的 -那就签吧
- Yeah, yes. - Then sign it.
胎儿窒息
Asphyxia.
握住她的手
Hold her hand.
就快出来了 没事的
It's coming now. It's all right.
你是代替东尼的那个人吗
You the guy taking Donny's place?
应该是吧
Yeah, I guess so.
东尼的位置在那儿
Well, that's Donny's spot right there.
能帮我个忙吗
Do me a favor, would ya?
把我屁♥股♥上的脱毛膏撕掉
Rip my ass wax.
我有关节炎 手伸不到那后面去
I can't reach back there with my arthritis.
你们是舞男吗
You guys are dancers?
是啊
Well, yeah.
我在老爹之夜跳了十年了
I've been dancing on Daddy Night for ten years.
小费超级多
Great tips.
美国男演员 代表作《夏威夷神探》
我的汤姆·塞力克款胡子可以借给你
You can borrow my Tom Selleck, if you want.
很受千禧一代欢迎
Millennials love it.
好 来吧 撕掉
Okay, go ahead, yank it.
别害羞啊
Don't be shy.
谢了
Oh, thanks.
卡尔
Oh, Carl!
等一下 等一下 等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
怎么了
What?
套子好像破掉了
I--I think the condom broke.
-你确定吗 -嗯 等等
- Are you sure? - Yeah, hold on.
我看看
I'm--I--I'll check.
不 我自己看
No, no, I'll do it.
快开车 出去
Drive, get out.
我在排卵期 快出去
I'm ovulating. Get out!
开车 快开车
Drive! Drive!
好 别慌
Okay, okay, okay.
-你不坐下吗 -当然不能坐
- Aren't you gonna sit? - Hell no.
不能让你恶心的小蝌蚪们游上来
Gotta keep your nasty little swimmers downstream.
-走 -去哪里
- Go! - Where?
找间药房♥ 要快
Find a drugstore, and fast.
27颗给我
27 for me.
一颗给你
One for you.
这两颗我们现在就吸
And two for us to snort now.
你是真朋友 小弗
You're a true friend, Frankie.
我知道啊 米基
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表