调整领结
Adjust the tie
让右边比左边长一寸到一寸半
so the right side is an inch to an inch and a half longer.
打好了
There you go.
很漂亮
Beautiful.
戴这个干什么
What's this for?
参加返校舞会
Homecoming dance.
你去参加返校舞会干什么
Why in the hell are you going to a homecoming dance?
不是我要去
It's not my choice.
我认识的那个女孩朱莉娅 她要穿礼裙
This girl I know, Julia, is wearing the dress.
为什么是她穿礼裙
Why does she get to wear the dress?
是想借此彰显权力吗
Is this some kind of power move?
我不知道 但如果穿裙子
I don't know, but if her wearing a dress
能让她觉得自己很强大 那也挺好的
makes her feel powerful, then good for her.
也许那是最后一波了
Maybe that's the final wave.
没懂你的意思
I don't know what that means.
问题是 我今晚还要跟朱莉娅的妈妈吃个晚餐
The problem is, I also have a dinner tonight with Julia's mom.
她们俩都不知道对方跟你的关系吗
And neither one knows about the other?
你个小荡♥妇♥
You little slut.
凑活吧
I try.
-我们真的需要花吗 -当然要
‐ We really need flowers? ‐ Hell, yeah.
要葵百合 蠢货
Stargazer lilies, motherfucker.
请问有什么需要吗
How can I help you?
我要结婚了
Hey, so, uh, I'm gettin' married,
我们想看看你们这儿
and we'd love to see what you have
都有什么品种的葵百合
in the way of Stargazer lilies.
我来给你们看看照片
Let me show you some photos.
这个叫落日山脉...
This is the Sierra Sunset...
-这个叫蓝调之外 -好漂亮
- And this is what we call Beyond Blue. ‐ That's gorgeous.
特别是我们会算好最佳时间
Especially because we get them at the perfect time
在它们开花前采摘
right before they open,
好让花能在你们的婚礼上绚丽绽放
so they're spectacular on your blessed day.
那肯定的
Yeah, I bet.
我喜欢那个蓝色的
Hey, I like the... blue ones.
-是吗 -对
‐ Yeah? ‐ Sure.
-你是伴郎吗 - 不是 我是...
‐ Are you the best man? ‐ Uh, no, I'm the...
新郎吗 还是正式伴侣
the groom? The official partner.
我不知道 我们还没讨论过称呼
I don't know, we haven't really talked about it yet.
所以你们是...
So you're...
同性恋吗
h‐homosexuals?
不 他是
No, well, he is.
我只是喜欢被另一个男人的鸡♥巴♥爆菊
I just like having another man's dick in my ass.
对不起
I'm s‐sorry.
我恐怕不能跟你们这种人做生意
I'm afraid we don't do business with your...
哪种人啊
With your what?
我们不相信...
Uh, w‐we don't believe...
-把话说完啊 老奶奶 -米奇
- Finishing sentences, Grandma? ‐ Mickey.
你们不相信什么啊
That what you don't believe in?
鸡♥奸♥是一种罪
Sodomy is a sin.
你知道还有什么是罪吗
You know what else is a sin?
一刀捅在你这个贱♥人♥的心脏上
Stabbing a fucking bitch in the heart
-好了 好了 -那也是罪
‐ Okay, yeah. ‐ That's a sin!
把你也鸡♥奸♥了 你这个老不死的家伙
Gonna sodomize you, you wrinkly fucking Q‐tip.
-别说了 -等着我回来
‐ No. ‐ I'm gonna come back
把我名字缩写刻在你的牙龈上
and carve my initials in your fuckin' gums!
凯文 兄弟
Kevin. My man.
天呐
Oh, God.
兄弟 我一直在给你发短♥信♥
Dude, I've been texting you.
你收到我的短♥信♥了吗
Did you get my texts?
没有 我把你手♥机♥号♥拉黑了
No. I blocked your phone number.
好吧 听着...
W‐‐Okay, look...
那天晚上的事对不起
I'm sorry about the other night.
我知道事情变得有一点...
I know things got a little, uh...
种族歧视
Racist?
是的 我们以为一对穷酸夫妇
Yeah, we thought when a poor couple
-同意被拍卖♥♥就是... -别解释了
- agrees to be auctioned off‐‐ ‐ No.
再次向你们道歉
Again, sorry.
我来这里是为了认领另一样
I'm only here to claim the other thing
我们拍卖♥♥到的东西
that we won at the auction.
什么
What?
我的私人健身课程
My personal training session.
对啊 你在拍卖♥♥会上说过
Yeah, you said at the auction
中标者会得到一套私人健身课程
the winner gets a personal training session.
现在吗
Right now?
我对我在健身房♥的私教生厌了
I'm bored with my trainer at Equinox.
他老是迟到 因为他要先训练完几个
He's always late because he's training some guys
公牛队的球员才会轮到我
from the Bulls before me.
听着 如果你忙我可以再来
Look, I can always come back if you're busy,
但是我
but I‐‐ I‐‐
不用 不用
No. No, no, no.
这样吧
You know what?
现在这个时间正好
Right now is a perfect time.
我们刚到了一批货 跟我来
We just got a delivery. Follow me.
我每次锻炼都是从所谓的啤酒桶托举开始
I start every workout with what I like to call keg lifts
很简单 你只要把这些啤酒桶搬进酒吧就行了
Simple. All you gotta do is take these kegs into the bar.
特别锻炼核心力量
It's great for your core.
-真管用吗 -看我这身材 洛恩
‐ Does that really work ‐ Look at me, Lorne.
从来没去过健身房♥
Never step foot in a gym.
好吧
Okay.
记住 用腿发力 不要用腰
Yeah, use your legs, not your back.
就这样
There ya go.
很好
All right.
绷紧腹部
Flex your base.
你好
Hello?
有人在家吗
Anybody home?
有人在吗
Hello?
非常好
There ya go.
只剩八个啤酒桶了 很好
Only eight more kegs. All right.
很棒
Good.
悠着点 悠着点
All right, all right, all right.
哥们 你举过铁吗
Bro, do you even lift?
普拉提
Uh, Pilates...
也打壁球
and I play squash.
壁球是什么玩意儿 好了 哥们 继续
What the fuck is squash? All right, man, here we go.
我们得燃烧点肌肉
We're gonna burn some muscles.
就像这样 挺直腰背
Like that. Keep your back straight.
用腿发力 记得呼吸
Use your legs. Don't forget to breathe.
慢点 慢点 好吧
All right, all right, okay.
好吧 很好
All right, good.
看到了吗 现在你知道搬啤酒桶管用了吧
See? Now you know it's workin'
开花店的怎么可能不和同性恋做生意
How can you be a florist and not do business with the gays?
没关系的 好吗 反正她也快老死了
Doesn't matter, all right? She'll be dead soon anyway.
随便吧 你联♥系♥酒宴承包商了吧
Whatever‐‐you lined up a caterer, right?
-联♥系♥了 -提供竹节椅的吧
‐ Yes. ‐ You got the Chiavari chairs?
-提供 -金色椅身白色椅垫
‐ Yes! ‐ Gold ones with the white cushions.
对
Yes!
终于出来了
It's about time.
我可是在别人家客厅里拉屎了
Okay, I took a shit in somebody's living room.
你们是要怎样
What the fuck's going on?
这么说吧 在这座城里环卫部是老大
Let's just say the Department of Sanitation runs this town.
小维 洛恩在社交媒体上说
V, Lorne went on social media
这是他最棒的一次健身
and said it was the best workout he's ever had.
现在他那些雅皮士朋友都想找我健身了
Now all his yuppie friends wanna train with me.
我刚收到了两条短♥信♥ 说不定这是门大生意
I just got two texts. This could be huge.
-哇哦 两条短♥信♥呢 -就是它了 小维
‐ Wow, two texts. ‐ This is it, V.
我找到了自己的使命 这就是我人生的下一章
I found my calling. This is my next chapter.
就像迪克塔退休不再执教后
Like when Ditka retired from coaching,
迈克·迪克塔 美国著名橄榄球教练
他开了一家牛排餐厅
he opened a steakhouse.
那家店叫什么来着
Yeah, what's the name a that place?
迪克塔家餐厅
Ditka's.
所以整桶啤酒是145斤
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表