利普来了
Lip is here.
是我美丽的侄女
Oh, there's my gorgeous niece.
比主播梅根·凯利还漂亮
Prettier--mwah-- than Megyn Kelly
也比她聪明
and smarter too.
被全美国物化
Oh, objectified by America
并且被自己上司性骚扰吗
and sexually harassed by your bosses?
简直是每个女孩的梦想
It's every girl's dream.
-梅根·凯利 -一个金发新闻主播
- Megyn Kelly? - A blonde news host.
她认为圣诞老人是白人
She thinks Santa's white.
难道不是吗
He's not?
-不是 -当然是啦 亲爱的
- No. - Yes, honeybun!
今早我好像听到有辆娘炮机车停在门口
Hey, did I hear a girly bike pull up this morning?
-是米奇 -他在跟一个嫩男交往
- Mickey. - He's dating a twink now.
这么说你又把他丢在婚礼的圣坛了 对吧
Oh, so you leaving him at the altar, that's become a thing, huh?
我没把他丢在婚礼的圣坛
I-I didn't leave him at the altar.
-你就是临阵脱逃了 -我意思是...
- Yes, you did. - I mean...
那里是市政厅
It was City Hall.
我们结婚只是为了骗过警♥察♥
We were only getting married to outsmart the cops.
你的决定是对的
You made the right decision.
婚姻是男人和女人之间神圣的结合
Marriage is a sacred union between a man and a woman.
那是什么味道
What's that smell?
自以为是的味道
Self-righteousness.
不 空气闻起来...很干净
No. The air smells...clean.
弗兰克人呢 好久没见过他了
Where is Frank? Haven't seen him in a while.
好好享受这难得的时光
Enjoy it while it lasts.
他很快就会回来 把家里弄臭的
He'll be back to stinking up the place in no time, right?
躺好啦
Oh, there you go.
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher,
法庭将你的指控减为轻罪
the court reduces your charge to a misdemeanor
你被判在戒毒所治疗30天
and sentences you to 30 days in rehab.
而你这个反♥社♥会♥的恶棍
The deviant thug
想要夺走这位年轻人的光明未来
who tried to steal this bright young man's future,
凯尔·霍姆斯
Kyle Holmes,
你被判45年有期徒刑
I hereby sentence you to 45 years in prison.
...被判在戒毒所治疗30天
- - Sentences you to 30 days in rehab.
因非法持有被判45年
Forty-five years for possession.
在戒毒所治疗30天
Thirty days in rehab.
45年 在戒毒所治疗30天
Forty-five years. Thirty days in rehab.
45...
Forty--
早上好
Good morning.
你需要换尿布吗
Do you need a diaper change?
求你放我走吧
Please let me go.
你承认你对我可怜的凯尔做了什么 我就放你走
As soon as you admit what you did to my poor Kyle.
我说了 我不记得凯尔是谁
I told you, I don't remember who Kyle is.
骗子
Liar.
让我喝一杯也许就能想起来
Maybe if I had a drink.
我喝醉后头脑比较清醒
I'm a lot more lucid when I'm drunk.
这主意听起来不错
Sounds like a lovely idea.
那是百富威士忌吗 30年的
Is that a Balvenie? Thirty year?
别 别啊 别倒掉
Don't! Oh, don't! Don't! Don't!
求求你 别那么做
No, please, don't do that!
告诉我你对凯尔做了什么
Tell me what you did to Kyle.
你知道90年代以来 我因为酗酒
Do you have any idea how many millions of brain cells
杀死了多少脑细胞吗
I've destroyed since the '90s?
我现在超级清醒
I'm so sober right now,
我想编个故事都编不出来
I can't even make anything up!
告诉我真♥相♥
Tell me the truth.
我不记得了 不记得了
I don't remember! I don't!
对不起 但我真不记得了
I'm sorry, but I don't.
你真的不记得了
You really don't remember?
我发誓
I swear.
求你了
Please.
那我就逼你想起来
Then I'm gonna have to make you remember.
带上你的贞操带 杰里
Bring your chastity belt, Jerry,
因为我要干翻每一个
because I am going to fuck everybody
和这笔烂交易有关的人
who had anything to do with this shit show of a deal,
先拿你开刀
starting with you!
对不起 小猫咪
Oh, I'm sorry, pussycat.
我吵醒你了吗
Did I wake you?
我的午餐变成跟迪拜方面的电♥话♥会议了
My lunch has turned into a teleconference with Dubai.
我能请你帮个忙吗
Can I impose on you to do me a favor?
当然 什么事
Of course. What?
太好了 你能接朱莉娅放学吗
Great. Um, can you pick Julia up after school?
-朱莉娅 -我的小孩
- Julia? - My kid.
我没有跟你说过她吗
Did I not tell you about her?
没有
No.
但没关系
But that's cool.
我也没告诉你我有孩子
I didn't tell you about my kid either.
弗兰妮 她4岁了
Franny. She's four.
天呐
Oh, God.
正是最可爱的时候 对吧
They are so perfect at that age, aren't they?
好了 圣茱蒂丝学校
Okay, so St. Judith Prep,
2点半左右
2:30-ish.
放学之后她还有一堂课要去上
She has a class that she goes to after.
她会给你指路的
She knows how to get you there.
你不觉得会有点怪吗
You don't think it'll be kind of weird,
一个陌生女人出现
some strange woman showing up,
对她说 "小姑娘 上车吧"
saying, "Get in my car, little girl"?
不会 她现在已经习惯了
Uh, no. She's used to it by now.
好了 用放在梳妆台上的铂金卡买♥♥点吃的
All right, platinum card is on the dresser for a snack,
但一定要是健康食物
but it has to be healthy.
她要是吃了油炸食物 会闹脾气
She is going to throw one of her tantrums for something fried.
她很难搞 坚强点
She's a terror. Stay strong.
再见 女朋友
Later, girlfriend.
"女朋友"
"Girlfriend"?
不 我意思是
No, I-I just meant, uh,
女性朋友
friend that's a girl.
对吧
Right?
我喜欢你叫我"女朋友"
I like "Girlfriend."
我也是
Me too.
拜
Bye.
太壮观了
It's magnificent.
令人赞叹不已
It's just magnificent.
小维 我必须得把它们改掉吗
V, do I gotta cover 'em up?
裸胸可不能体现"高质量医疗保健"
Naked breasts don't exactly say "Quality health care."
如果我们提供乳腺X光检查就能体现啊
They do if we provide mammograms.
我们能提供吗
Can we?
不能 只提供基础医疗
No. Basic stuff only.
强力胶用来处理小的划伤和轻度枪伤
Superglue for small cuts and minor gunshot wounds,
针和线用来缝严重些的捅伤
needle and thread for bigger stab wounds,
冰棒棍用来加固扭伤的手指
Popsicle sticks for sprained fingers,
其他伤病就都用维克斯薄荷膏
and Vicks VapoRub for everything else.
你把卖♥♥蜗牛痔疮贴片赚的钱
Hey, did you spend the rest of that cash
都花光了吗
from those snail patch hemorrhoid things?
剩下的钱刚好够加一箱油
Got just enough money for a tank of gas,
所以要继续运营我们必须赚到钱
so we gotta make money if we wanna sustain this operation.
宝贝 我们肯定能发大财
Aw, babe, we're gonna make a killing.
不是我开玩笑
Are you kidding me?
没有保险的南区人♥民♥需要医疗服务
The uninsured South Side needs medical care.
再也不用去看急诊
No more going to urgent care
花150块给脱臼的手指复位
and spending $150 to pop in a dislocated finger.
小维护士20块就帮你搞定
Nurse V can do it for 20.
我从没当过护士
I was never a nurse.
你当过护士的助手
You were a nurse's aide.
大同小异
Potato, potato.
南区需要医疗服务
South Side needs medical care.
我们需要钱养女儿们
We need cash to raise our girls.
这是你想出过的最棒的副业
This is your best side-hustle idea ever.
把这辆车喷好漆
Well, get this thing painted
我去吧台给黒兹尔交代下工作
while I go set up Hazel behind the bar.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表