很不错
It's nice.
是啊
Yeah.
-退休金 -嗯
- Pension? - Yeah.
退休金 假期 健康保险
Pension, holiday, health benefits,
产假
maternity leave.
我觉得产假
Well, I don't really see maternity leave
应该不用考虑
being an issue,
只要我们只跟彼此上♥床♥
so long as you and I are exclusive.
不过其他的
But everything else...
我们还是能想办法解决的
I'm sure we can work something out.
你不是要注意卡路里摄入量吗
I thought we were watching our carbs.
所以你算是答应我了吗
So is that a yes to my offer?
朱莉娅 亲爱的 你也想多见到黛比
Julia, honey, you'd like to have Debbie around more,
对不对
wouldn't you?
好吧
All right, well,
别管她了
don't mind her.
她就是生气了 因为学校里某个男生
She's just mad because some boy at school
不肯和她一起去学校舞会
wouldn't go to the school dance with her.
然后她就会回家点披萨吃
Then she comes home, and she orders pizza,
比体重秤更无情的
and it's like, the only thing more unforgiving than a scale
就是浅薄的青春期男生
is a shallow teenage boy.
-对吗 -对
- Am I right? - Yeah.
男生都薄情
Boys. Heartbreakers.
伯托
Hey, Berto.
-我在找我爸 -那祝你好运
- Trying to find my dad. - Yeah, good luck.
我本来希望找你帮忙的
I was hoping you could help.
怎么帮
How?
他之前一直跟一个拉丁裔女士在一起
He was hanging out with a Latina lady
她叫法耶 开着一辆劳斯莱斯
named Faye who owns a Rolls Royce.
你能帮我查查她吗
Maybe you could look her up for me?
你能等会不
You sure this can't wait?
我才刚买♥♥了披萨
I literally just bought this pizza,
一会就凉了
and it's only getting colder by the second.
我很急
I'm desperate.
好吧 上我办公室
All right, step into my office.
我们可不提供免费服务 听见了吗
We ain't got no free services, you heard?
把欠我们的钱还来
So give us what you owe,
不然我们就去你手里所有开放参观的房♥子
or we gonna be at every open house you got.
天
Jesus.
我当时磕嗨了
I was high.
嗨到像是上了太空
I was on another planet, man.
我绝对不应该开车的 但是
I never should've been behind the wheel, but...
我还是开了
there I was.
上一秒 我正逆行
One second, I'm going the wrong way
开过一家餐馆的外带窗口
through a Taco Bell drive-through.
下一秒
Next second,
我就在印第安纳州的一个农场里
I'm in a field in Indiana
直接趴在奶牛身上喝奶
drinking milk directly from a cow's udder.
我爸却只说
And my dad's all like,
"这是你弄丢的第二辆奔驰了"
"Well, that's the second Mercedes you've lost."
我就回他 "我没事 爸爸
And I'm like, "Well, I'm fine, Dad.
多谢关心
Thanks for asking.
终于消灭所有沙门氏菌了"
The salmonella's finally cleared up."
然后他就又把我送来这里了
And then he brought me here again.
我觉得他就是想让我从他眼前消失
I just think he wanted me out of the picture....
这样我就不会让他丢脸了
so I didn't embarrass him in front of his...
你就不能帮帮这可怜的孩子吗
Can't you do something for this poor kid?
他犯药瘾都这么严重了
He's obviously dope sick.
我不能
No, I can't.
不过既然你打断了他
But since you took it upon yourself to interrupt him,
不如接下来你分享吧
perhaps you'd like to share next.
分享什么
Share what?
大部分人通过分享自己的内心
Most people use their initial share
来反思自己的成瘾历程
to recount their addiction journey.
这个会还要开多久
How long is this session?
还有两小时 弗兰克
We have two hours left, Frank.
只有两小时 那你们还浪费时间
Just two hours, and you're wasting your time
听这种外行故事
on amateur stuff?
抱歉
Sorry.
好吧
Okay.
这里有多少人把一瓶芬太尼鼻子喷雾
How many here have mixed a bottle of fentanyl nose spray
和半加仑橙汁混合
with a half-gallon of orange juice
并藏在了飞机的轮舱里
and hidden in the wheel well
而且那是架飞往里约热内卢的美国航♥空♥飞机
of an American Airlines flight to Rio de Janeiro?
有过的举手
Hands?
没有吗
No one?
真的假的
Really?
那好 我就从这说起吧
Okay, I think I'll start there.
没错 婊砸
Yes, bitch,
我拿到了复♥制♥卡的机器
I got the card-duplication machine thingy,
但如果你拿到卡♥号♥♥和有效日期
but if you got the number and the expiration date,
那就万事具备了
then you're good to go.
没错 可劲儿花吧
Yes, spend, girl,
在他们发现你拿走之前
before they realize you took it.
也给我买♥♥双靴子
And get me some boots, too.
但不要UGG 婊砸 懂吗
Not Uggs, bitch, okay?
今年秋天我可不想看上去平平无奇
I'm not trying to look basic this fall.
对 偷窃的艺术
Yes, the thievery of it all.
对 好了
Oh, yeah. Okay.
我在约会呢 先不说了
I'm on a date, so I got to go.
你想看表演吗
You want a show?
看我离去的美丽背影就行了
Watch me walk away.
那是个什么鸡♥巴♥玩意儿
What the fuck is that?
那是科尔
That is Cole.
是我的约会对象
He's my date.
他在干嘛
What's he doing?
他在给我们买♥♥酒
He's getting us drinks.
你有什么事吗
Can I help you?
谢谢你们邀请我们
Thanks for having us.
这是我们的儿子 西蒙
Oh, this is our boy, Simon.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
晚上好
Bonsoir.
真是太惊人了
C'est magnifique.
你们想喝点什么吗
Can I offer you guys something to drink?
汽水 水
Soda, water?
这些奇怪的纸是什么 爸爸
What are these strange papers, Papa?
好问题 西蒙
Good question, Simon.
这是...
This is, uh...
这不是有机的
It's not organic.
我还以为是要开乱♥交♥派对呢
I thought this was gonna be about sex.
我也是 我还剃毛了
Me too. I waxed.
但我们要和和善善的 当个好主人
But we just need to play nice and be good hosts.
这些家伙得向
These guys are reporting back
招生委员会汇报呢 记得吗
to the admissions committee, remember?
怎么了 我的小宝贝
What is wrong, mon petite étoile?
你说这地方会肮脏污秽 摇摇欲坠
You said this place would be filthy and falling apart.
你说这里会有虫子和老鼠的
You said there'd be insects and rats.
我想看老鼠
I want a rat.
抱歉
Excuse me.
你们家的蟑螂和害虫都在哪儿呢
Where are your roaches and other vermin?
对 我们能看看吗
Yes. Can we please see them?
暂停一下
Time-out.
我以为我们要那个...
I thought we were gonna be...
懂我的意思吧
you know what I mean?
你们能解释一下现在是什么情况吗
Can you please explain to us what's going on here?
这个嘛
Well...
我们以前从来没接触过穷♥人♥
We have not been around the poor before,
我们想让西蒙看看
and we wanted Simon to see how...
你们这种人的生活
you people live.
我们希望你们能向他展示
We were hoping you would demonstrate to him
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表