好吧 我去看看他
All right. I'll go check on him.
你还好吗 米基
You doing okay in here, Mikey?
-没事 -老天
- Yeah, yeah. - Jeez.
我没事
I'm okay.
来吧 把手给我
Here, give me your hand.
你怎么这么多汗 兄弟
You look a little moist there, my friend.
怎么了
What's wrong?
今天什么日子
What's the date?
不知道
I don't know.
六月...左右吧
June? Ish?
我是不是面色发黄 弗兰克
Do I look a little yellow to you, Frank?
是黄芥末色 你一说好像是有点
Mustard-y, now that you mention it.
我得去兽医院了
I got to get to the vet.
兽医院
To the vet?
西埃利斯街的喙须吻动物专科医院
Beaks, Whiskers & Snouts Animal Hospital on West Ellis.
找德鲁医生
Ask for Dr. Drew.
告诉他你有一只哈士奇
Tell him you got a husky.
你是不是背着我偷嗑了什么东西
Did you take something you should've been sharing with me?
快点 弗兰欣
Quickly, Francine.
不然我要发疯了
Before I get wacky!
好好好
Okay. Okay, okay.
你是只哈士奇
You're a husky.
德鲁医生
Dr. Drew.
是的
Yeah.
我陪着你 米基
You stay with me, Mikey.
你现在有空吗
Hey, you free at the moment?
你♥他♥妈♥问的什么蠢问题
What kinda dumb fucking question is that?
我们得谈谈
I think we need to have a talk.
谈什么
About?
谈我们该怎么办
About what we're gonna do.
什么怎么办
About?
假释 米奇
Parole, Mickey.
我要出狱了 而你不能
About me getting out and you, well, not.
我们是要谈异地恋吗 还是同地恋
Do we do long distance or no distance,
结婚 生小孩
marriage, kids,
还是退休
or, uh, retirement?
-你♥他♥妈♥在说什么 -我他妈也不知道
- What are you talking about? - I don't fucking know!
据说我们早该谈这个话题
Apparently we were supposed to have a talk
但是我们之前都不知道要谈
a while ago but just never got the memo.
谈什么
What memo?
我出去以后
Well, do you or do you not
你想和我谈异地恋吗
want to be in a long distance relationship when I'm out?
不
No.
什么鬼 这是在演浪漫爱情片吗
What is this, a fucking romcom movie?
等你出去后 你肯定会去操别人
If you're out there, you're gonna be fucking other people.
我也会
so will I.
不搞异地恋
No long distance.
我们就不能等彼此吗
Can't we just, like, wait for each other?
现在还变成恐怖电影了吗
So, great, now we're in a fuckin' horror movie?
你要是不想离开
Look, it would be one thing
那是另一回事
if you felt differently about leaving,
但你没这么想
but you don't.
什么意思
What does that mean?
意思就是 如果你心里有那么一丁点觉得
It means if there was a part of you that felt maybe
你该为我毁掉...
you owed it to me to throw your...
毁掉保释机会 好留在这里
to throw your parole hearing so that you could stay in here
因为我为了来这里和你在一起
because I threw my whole fuckin' life away
毁掉了我的人生
getting tossed in here to be with you,
这样至少我们还有得商量
then we'd at least be having a different conversation
我并没有要求你为我做那种事
I didn't ask you to do that for me.
是 我那样做是因为那是对的
No, I just did it 'cause it was the right thing.
你想让我故意破坏保释听证会
You want me to tank my parole hearing on purpose
这样我就能和你困在监狱里了
so I'm stuck in prison with you?
我没要求你做任何事 加拉格
I'm not asking you for shit, Gallagher.
你希望我主动选择这么做 即使你没开口
You want me to choose to do it without you asking.
我希望你能做自己想做的事情
I want you to want to do what you want.
但如果我选择那么做 你就会高兴
But if I choose it, you would be happy.
我只想知道 是不是 你会不会高兴
I just want to know, yes or no. Would you be fucking happy?
-当然 妈的 -那我就这么做
- Yes, fuck, yes. - Then I'll do it.
我会放弃保释 和你一起留在这里
I'll fuck up my hearing so that I can stay with you.
你要是想这么做 行啊
If that's what you want, fine.
-那行 -好
- Yeah, fine. - Good.
好
Good.
小维 你猜怎么着
Hey, V, guess what.
我有了个新的黑人叔叔
I have a new black uncle.
-是吗 -他叫马瓦尔
- You do? - His name's MaVar.
他人特好
He's great.
他要带我去看白袜对小熊的比赛
He's taking me to the Sox/Cubs game.
等等 这人是谁
Wait a second. Who is this guy?
二手车销♥售♥员
Used car salesman.
就住在街尾
Lives down the street.
二手车销♥售♥员 那就是可疑的代名词
Used car salesman? That's code for shady.
他结婚了吗
He married?
有自己的孩子吗
Got kids of his own?
我觉得他是基佬
I think he's gay.
他的衣服特别整洁
And he dresses real slick.
他说我可以再带个朋友一起
He says I can bring a friend.
你去吗
Wanna come?
不去 你也不该去
No. And neither should you.
小心陌生人
Stranger danger.
小维 你应该去
V, you should go.
你刚刚不是还说
You were just talking about
你需要交些新朋友
how you need to make new friends.
我觉得一个卖♥♥二手车的基佬
And I think a little gayboy car salesman
非常适合你
sounds perfect for you.
我妈就很喜欢她的基佬售车员
My mom loves hers.
在丰田店里找到的
Found him at Toyota.
而且还是小熊对白袜的德比大赛
And it's the Cubs/Sox game.
能有什么损失
What do you have to lose?
各位焊工工友们
Fellow welders.
感谢大家今天能和我还有工会的杰里一起
Thank you all for joining me and union Jerry here
相聚在这个中立 非工作相关的地点
in this neutral, non work related location.
你们都吃上薯条了吗
Have you all got fries?
完美
Perfect.
我上网查了一下
I've done some Googling,
我要警告你们
and I've gotta warn you:
接下来我要说的事可能令人不安
what I'm about to say is triggering.
水管工们复活节放假
The plumbers get Easter off.
他们退伍军人节
They get Veterans Day off,
阵亡将士纪念日 劳动节
Memorial Day, Labor Day,
独♥立♥日 生日都放假
Fourth of July, their birthdays,
还有 哥伦布日也放假
and get this: Columbus Day,
法哈德 大胆猜测一下
Farhad, take a wild guess.
他们圣诞节能有几周带薪假期
How many paid weeks off do you think they get at Christmas?
一周
One?
是三周
Three.
两周圣诞节假 一周光明节或是宽扎节
Two for Christmas, one for Hanukkah/Kwanzaa.
他们还有病假
They get sick days.
有牙医保险 包括正畸
They get dental, including orthodontia.
看看这个贱♥人♥
Look at this bitch.
她居然戴着隐形牙套
She has Invisalign.
那么 我们相信改变吗
Now, do we believe in change?
工人的权益很重要
The rights of workers matter.
工会杰里 我希望开始投票
Union Jerry, I would like to commence a vote.
加入工会
To join the union!
谁赞同我
Who's with me?
-抱歉 我 -没事
- Sorry, I... - It's okay.
我可以在外面等
I can wait outside if you want.
不用了
No, whatever.
反正大家都是成年人了
We're all adults here.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表