好的
Okay.
等我回家她最好还活着
She better be alive when I get home.
去把你♥妈♥的♥大♥麻♥拿给我
Go get your mama's weed for me.
快
Now!
所以我们为什么不能直接倒公园里
So why can't we just dump it in the park?
我有个更好的主意
I got a better idea.
天 我在这后面也能闻到
Oh, my God. I can still smell it back here.
你在下风口
You're downwind of me.
你到前面走吧
Why don't you just get-get in the front?
好吧 我们快点跑过去 弗莱德
All right. Let's make a run for it, Fred.
来了 快
Here we go. All right.
快 快 快
Go, go, go, go, go.
好了
Yeah.
你说得对 前面确实好点
Yeah, you're right. It is a little better up here.
没错
Yeah.
等等 你要倒在那里吗
Wait, is that where you're gonna dump it?
没错 你帮我望风
Yup. Hey, I need you on lookout.
别让那些建筑工人
Just make sure those construction workers
看到我
don't see me, all right?
没问题
Okeydokey.
不过动作快点 我们还要啪啪啪呢
But hurry up, okay? We got some sexin' to do.
各位好啊
Hey! Hi, guys.
怎么样
How's it going?
你们有人想对这孩子负责吗
Any of you wanna take responsibility for this?
不想
Nah.
不想吗
No?
你们不想先看看孩子长什么样吗
You wanna look at his face first?
我看长得很像你们其中几个人
Some of you look familiar.
卡尔
Carl!
你看到传♥单♥上写什么了吗
You see what's on this flyer?
看到了
Yeah.
炸鱼块 饮料和饼干
Fish bites, soda, and a cookie,
仅售7.95美元
only $7.95.
但是我面前这一堆是什么
And what do I have in front of me?
饮料 饮料 饮料
Soda, soda, soda, soda,
饼干 饼干 饼干
cookie, cookie, cookie, cookie.
猜猜缺什么呢
Guess what I don't have.
你的炸鱼块 洛莉
Here are your fish bites, Lori.
终于好了
Yeah. About time.
非常感谢您的耐心等候
Thank you very much for your patience,
多给一块饼干作为补偿 好了
and throwing in an extra cookie for your wait.Okay.
卡尔
Carl.
如果你少打几个电♥话♥给马子
Maybe if you would get off the phone with your bitches,
也许我就没那么多等发火的顾客要对付了
I wouldn't have angry customers up my ass.
我不是在跟"马子"打电♥话♥
I'm not on the phone with my "bitches."
我是在给市政♥府♥打电♥话♥
I'm on the phone with the city.
我表兄在市政♥府♥工作
My cousin works for the city.
他们经常比赛谁一天能接最少电♥话♥
They have contests to see who can answer the least amount of phone calls in a day.
我昨晚看到一个老妇人在公交站
Yeah, well, I saw an old lady get shot last night
被枪杀了
at the bus stop.
街灯都坏了
Streetlights were out.
一片漆黑 凶手不知从哪冲出来的
It was dark. Guy came out of nowhere.
你想看街灯吗
You wanna see a bunch of streetlights?
来北区我家
Come up to my place on the North Side.
我那儿街灯可多了
I got plenty of streetlights.
那我们十点左右见咯
See you, what, around ten?
我是珍妮丝
This is Janice,
员工编号♥7253
employee number 7253.
有什么需要帮忙的吗
How can I help you?
你好 我想申请街灯维修
Yeah, hi, I'm calling, uh, about getting some streetlights fixed.
地址在哪儿
What's the address?
阿什克罗夫特街和里奇利街交界
Ashcroft and Ridgley.
好的 南区
Okay, South Side.
看来要安排工作小组去了
Looks like we can schedule a work crew to come out.
棒 什么时候来
All right, awesome. When?
日子得排到4月17号♥了
Next available date is April 17th.
-4月 -2022年4月
- April? - Of 2022.
等等 人们有生命危险啊
Wait. People are getting shot!
感谢致电芝加哥市政
Thank you for calling the city of Chicago.
真是混账
This is bullshit!
市政害死了一个黑人老太太
City basically killed an old black lady,
他们却毫不在意
and they don't even give two shits.
就像她根本不存在一样
It's like she didn't even exist.
新闻也没有报道
Wasn't even on the news.
你还看新闻吗
You watch the news?
我得想想办法
I gotta do something about this,
让大众知道这件事
let everybody know what happened.
冲吧 姑娘
You go, girl.
真漂亮 宝贝
That's pretty, baby.
好了 谁想喝一杯
Okay, who wants a drink?
小维 不如我把苏打枪上的灰擦擦干净
V, what if I clean the scum out of the soda gun
我们改卖♥♥可乐 别卖♥♥致命酒水了吧
and we serve Cokes instead of death?
小凯 没人会点可乐的
Kev, nobody is gonna order a Coke.
所以苏打枪才会停灰
That's why there's scum in the gun.
给我来杯可乐...
I'll have a Coke...
加朗姆酒
...with a rum back.
我哀悼完了
Done mourning.
可以喝酒了
Ready to drink.
这个应该够我
This should keep me well-lubricated
滋润个大半天了 酒保先生
for the better part of the day, Mr. Barkeep.
我们来纪念一下比利吧
Let's...let's memorialize Billy.
比利还有什么我们不知道的事迹吗
What can we say about Billy that we don't already know?
都是不知道的 我根本不了解他
Everything. I don't know anything about him.
他有个和他长得很像的儿子
He had a son who looked just like him...
也可能是弟弟
or maybe a brother.
他生前是个...
He was a man...
-喜欢钓鱼的人 -什么
- ...who loved fishing. - What?
他家里总是存着大量的熟食肉类
He always kept a bountiful supply of deli meats on hand...
尽管他...
although his...
他家总是乱得像个狗窝
...his living quarters was always a mess.
敬比利 一 二
So here's to Billy. Hip, hip...
万岁
Hooray.
讲得真好
That was a beautiful speech.
你听到了
Oh, you heard that?
我都没注意到你坐在那儿
I didn't even notice you were sitting there.
要一起喝一杯吗
Do you wanna join me?
我还有挺多事要忙的
Well, I have a pretty busy day ahead of me.
不过喝一杯也无妨
I suppose one drink would be all right.
法耶·多纳休
Faye Donahue.
幸会 弗兰克·加拉格
Enchanté. Frank Gallagher.
你会说法语吗
You speak French?
嗯 会一点点
Oui. Un poquito.
希望这瓶12年的麦卡伦双雪莉桶你能喝得惯
I hope you're okay with a 12-year double cask Macallen.
这个嘛
Well...
凑合凑合也行
in a pinch, it'll have to do.
酒保 来俩杯子
Barkeep, two glasses, please.
两杯什么
Of what?
空杯就行
Just the glasses.
美女
Hey, pretty lady.
本店谢绝自带酒水哦
You can't drink your own booze in here.
想喝威士忌的话我们这儿有
If you want scotch, we have scotch.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我打算付你开瓶费的
I was gonna pay you a corkage fee.
开瓶费是什么鬼
What the hell is a corkage fee?
我付买♥♥酒钱
You charge us for the alcohol we would've bought
喝自带酒
but are not drinking.
-这么多行吗 -40块
- This work? - $40?
当然行 您自便
Sure does. Cork away.
敬比利...
To Billy...
和邂逅
and chance encounters.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表