than the son ever could, so...
这到底是抚养费还是封口费
So is that child support or hush money?
有什么不同吗
I mean, what's the difference?
克劳蒂娅 那个妈妈
Claudia, the mom,
她想给我30美元时薪
she wants to pay me 30 bucks an hour
而我只需要整天待在房♥子里
to basically just sit around the house all day
稍微做个饭 打扫下
and cook a little, clean,
跑腿办些杂物事
run some errands.
姐们 我曾经为了30块 干过更没下限的事
Girl, I have done way worse for $30, okay?
我做过一些...足交
I have done...some foot stuff.
很多很多的足交
Like, a lot of foot stuff.
好吧 但我不完全是为了钱
Yeah, so it's not really just about the money for me.
那个女儿 我说不好
The daughter, I don't know.
她很有趣 富有创造力 聪明
She's really fun and creative and smart
而且柔韧性出奇地好
and surprisingly super bendy.
我真是太困惑了
I'm so confused.
我们为什么要为这种事纠结
How is this even a conversation?
你把女儿甩了 然后跟着有钱的老妈
You dump the kid, and you stick with the money.
埃尔德里奇私立学校
赢得约会
夫妇拍卖♥♥
在那之后 我们会回到家里
And after that, we'll go back to our house,
烤一些牛排
grill up some steaks,
看一部你们喜欢的动作片
watch an action movie of your choice
就在我们先进的地下室家庭影院里
on our state-of-the-art basement home theater.
牛排和动作片
Steaks and action movies.
谁不喜欢这个组合啊
Who doesn't love that?
好 起拍价三百美元
All right, let's start the bidding at $300.
-有出三百的吗 -三百
- Do we have $300? - $300.
三百 好样的 四百 有出四百的吗
$300, all right. $400, $400?
那五百呢
What about $500?
-五百 -五百 现在的价格是五百
- $500. - $500. $500--we've got $500.
五百五 五百五一次
$550. $550 going once.
五百五两次
$550 going twice.
成交 五百五十美元
Sold, $550.
好了 下面有请下一对被竞拍的夫妇
All right, please welcome the next couple up for auction,
14号♥拍卖♥♥品
lot number 14,
有前瞻性的 来自南区的父母
prospective parents from the South Side,
维罗妮卡·费歇尔和凯文·博尔
Veronica Fisher and Kevin Ball.
大家好 我是维罗妮卡 这是凯文
Hi, I'm Veronica. This is Kevin.
我们是博尔夫妇 我们是小企业业主
We're the Balls, and, uh, we are small-business owners,
我们可以给大家提供
and we can offer you guys
在我们的小酒吧里一晚上无限畅饮
a night of free drinking in our humble little bar.
我们还有一间新建的诊所
We also have a newly established medical practice,
可以给你们和你们的女儿们
where we could offer you and your daughters
提供无限♥量♥的堕...
unlimited abo--
我还可以给你们提供私人定制健身服务
I also can provide you with a personalized workout.
小维和我身材都很好 所以...
Uh, V and I are in pretty good shape, so...
脱吧
Take it off!
好 一天无限畅饮
All right, a day of drinking
加上私人定制的健身
followed by a personal workout--
够了 魔力麦克
Okay, Magic Mike.
起拍价为五十美元
Let's start the bidding at $50.
有出五十的吗 好 一百 一百美元
Do we have $50? All right, $100, $100.
-还有更高... -五千美元
- Do we have-- - $5,000.
您是说五千美元吗
$5,000? Is that what--
五千美元
$5,000.
我们能不在垃圾车边上吃饭吗
Can we please move away from the truck?
你会习惯的
You get used to it.
-真的吗 -现在这样
- Really? - This?
已经算很好了
This is about as good as it gets.
外面一点都不热
It's not even hot out.
你应该闻闻七月酷暑的垃圾味儿
You should smell this shit in July. Whoo!
还记得那次我们吃着印度菜
Remember that time we ate Indian food
车里还有具尸体吗
with the corpse in the truck?
六成都腐烂了
60% decomposed.
然后压缩机一压 啪
When the compactor hit it--splat!
-像爆浆番茄 -我们还是淡定地把咖喱吃完了
- Like tomatoes. - Still finished our masala.
我们快好了
We're finishing up.
等等 我们马上移车
Give us a second. We'll move.
行了 行了 别着急
All right, all right. Hold your horses.
往前移 往前移
Move it up, move it up.
有个家伙很着急
Got a man in a hurry.
开回来 倒进去
Come on back. Cut it hard.
太爽了
That's awesome.
那个混球去死吧
Fuck that guy.
你有五分钟
You got five minutes.
我告诉他们我们结婚了
I told them we were married.
塞了五十块让他们把你带来
Slipped 'em 50 to bring you to me.
你这钱算是白花了
Well, you wasted your money,
因为我不会和你说话的
'cause I'm not talking to you.
我只能用这种方式 弗兰克
This is how it had to be, Frank.
我需要你明白
I need you to understand
今后究竟会发生什么 以及原因
exactly what's gonna happen and why.
他们在你身上发现的处方药
They found enough prescription pills on you
足够让你坐30年的牢
to put you away for 30 years.
我想你的后半生应该会在
I expect you'll spend the rest of your life
戒备最森严的监狱度过
in a maximum-security prison,
就像我可爱善良的凯尔一样
just like my dear, sweet Kyle.
有什么方法变通下吗
Any way around it?
正义就是正义
Justice is justice,
你这是咎由自取
and you got what you deserve.
你会来"大房♥子"里探望我吗
Will you come visit me in the big house?
照顾好自己 弗兰克
Take care of yourself, Frank.
我给你留了点东西
I left you a little something.
我爸希望我给你这个
My dad wanted me to give you these.
你奶奶房♥子的钥匙
To your grandma's house.
五金店刚开门 他就去复♥制♥钥匙了
He made copies as soon as the hardware store opened today.
好吧
Cool.
那么 你想去看看吗
So...you want to go see it?
什么 房♥子吗
What, the house?
现在正是个好时间
I mean, it's as good a time as any.
还是不了
Yeah, no.
我刚接下这个活儿 所以
I mean, I just started working on this, so...
你不能去 只是因为要工作吗
Work the only thing keeping you from going?
是的 还有
Well, yeah, work and, uh...
那房♥子在威斯康星州
the fact that it's in Wisconsin.
"我住在威斯康星州"
You know, "I live in Wisconsin."
这话听着就不对劲
Yeah, that--that doesn't even sound right, so...
我也不期盼到密尔沃基生活
I'm not excited about Milwaukee either.
但这栋房♥子是免费的
But it's a free house.
我想我们至少该去看看 对吗
I mean, I think we got to at least check it out, right?
我已经很多年没去过了
I haven't even seen it in years.
好吧
Right.
没错
Right.
怎么样 哥们 你好吗
What's up, bro? You good?
没想到你白天也喝酒
Never took you for a day drinker.
嗯 我很好
Yeah, I'm good.
在等我的约会对象来
Just waiting for my date to get here.
米奇吗
Oh, Mickey?
不是 新认识的 米奇和我分手了
No, a new guy. Mickey and I broke up.
不会吧
Oh, no shit.
受够了米尔科维奇家那套吗
Tired of all that Milkovich bullshit, huh?
你对富人有什么了解
Hey, what do you know about rich people?
我想感谢你们对我们的小家庭
I want to thank you for showing such interest
如此感兴趣 以及花了这么多钱
in our little family and for pledging so much
与我们共度一日 你们太慷慨了
to spend the day with us-- it was very generous.
你听说过猎杀集团吗
You ever heard of hunting groups
以追踪和杀害别人为乐
that track and kill people for sport?
还有秘密公社 在政♥府♥高层也有成员的那种
Secret societies that reach the highest forms of government?
性♥爱♥邪教 崇拜魔鬼
Sex cults? Devil worshipping?
私人岛屿呢 有致死的飞行比赛的那种
Private islands that have fighting tournaments to the death?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表