没有 我只是在观望 谢谢
Oh, no, I'm just window-shopping, thanks.
对了 我想了解下退养政策
Actually, can I ask about your return policy?
如果一个寄养家长想要终止协议
If a foster parent wants to end an arrangement,
我们会张开双臂把孩子接回
we will accept the child back with open arms.
很好
Excellent.
我想问问这个小姑娘
Can I ask about, uh, this little one?
那是贝拉 她在那边
That's Bella. Over there.
很好
Nice.
她有没有严重行为问题
She have any major behavioral issues
或者会影响她被领养的情况
or anything keeping her from being adopted?
没有 实际上 她很听话
No, actually, she's very sweet.
不过她姐姐史黛拉就不一样了
But her sister Stella on the other hand...
我们有一个不能分离手足的政策
We have a policy of not splitting up siblings,
所以如果你想领养贝拉
so if you're interested in Bella,
你就必须也领养史黛拉
you have to take Stella too.
来
Come.
你好
Hi!
你好 贝拉
Hi, Bella.
你明天想不想来
How would you like to come and play
跟我和我女儿弗兰妮一起玩呀
with my daughter, Franny, and I tomorrow?
我们人很好的哦
We're really nice.
你是变♥态♥还是常见的智障
You a pervert or just a garden-variety retard?
女生一般不恋童
Girls usually aren't pedos,
但我在寄养家庭里什么怪事都见过了
but I've seen weirder things in foster care.
不好意思 小妹妹
Excuse me, little girl.
我既不是恋童癖也不是蠢货
I'm neither a pedo nor dumb.
你确定你不蠢吗
You sure about the dumb part?
你不会真以为你可以
See, you can't honestly think you'll be able
在明天前就带走我妹妹吧
to walk out of here with my little sister by tomorrow.
为什么不行
And why not?
因为有一系列流程 笨蛋
Because there's a process, idiot:
签署文件 背景审查
paperwork, background checks.
我可以带贝拉离开
I can get Bella off-site,
送她到城里任何地方
deliver her anywhere in the city.
费用是五个娃娃盲盒 一磅小熊软糖
Fee is five LOL Dolls, one pound of gummy bears,
以及一罐生日蛋糕味的电子烟液
and a jug of birthday cake flavored vape juice.
我才不会贿赂你
I'm not paying you off.
随你便
Suit yourself.
一小时后涨价
Price goes up in an hour.
维罗妮卡
Veronica.
姐们 很高兴你能来
Girl, I'm glad you could make it.
我怎么会错过呢
Girl, you couldn't pay me to miss this.
看看这些漂亮
Look at all these beautiful,
受过高等教育 有钱的黑人
highly-educated, wealthy black people.
全是医生 我喜欢
All doctors? I love it.
讲真
For real,
我都要哭了 此刻我好自豪
I could cry, I'm so proud right now.
少在那边演戏了
Oh, spare me the bullshit.
我喜欢你因为你很真实
Girl, I like you 'cause you keep it real.
你是来卖♥♥药的 而我会协助你
You're here to sell, and I'm here to help you.
我去带你认识一些人
So let's introduce you to some folks
看看能不能卖♥♥出降糖舒压片
and see if we can't get these Gluvandia scripts to pop off.
你最好先去找利文斯顿医生
Okay, you're gonna wanna start off with Dr. Livingston.
她很容易忽悠
She's an easy mark.
华盛顿医生就有点棘手了
Mm, now, Dr. Washington's a bit trickier
所以要等他喝醉后再出手
so wait till he's drunk.
相信我 他会喝得跟白人一样醉
Trust me, he gets white boy wasted.
到那个时候 叫他给猪开培根都行
At that point, he'll prescribe bacon to a pig.
那我最好去给他倒酒了
Well, I better get that man a drink then.
是的
Yes.
-是的 -非常感谢
- Uh, and yes. - Thank you very much.
如果你的保险公♥司♥问起
If your insurance company asks,
你就说你死了三次 看到光
you died three times, saw the light,
然后说"去你的 奶奶 我还想再活几年"
said "Fuck you, Grandma. I got more livin' to do."
等你醒来 发现我们用尽了手上所有的医疗用品
And when you woke up, we'd used every medical supply
把你救活
in here to keep your ass alive.
明白了吗
Got it?
喜欢哪种口味的
What's your flavor?
赛特[镇痛药] 谢谢
Percs, please.
三个了
Three down.
再搞定一个就吃午饭
One more and that's lunch.
寿司怎么样
How about sushi?
我从来没搞懂寿司好吃在哪
I never got that.
在芝加哥吃寿司 还是在大夏天
Sushi in Chicago in the summertime?
我们根本都不靠海好吗
We're nowhere near the ocean.
我们靠的 密歇根湖
Yeah, we are, Lake Michigan.
这样吧 我轮换去开车好了
You know what? I'm gonna take a turn driving.
是要生了吗
Is it the baby?
孕妇 她需要帮助
Pregnant lady, she needs help.
没事吧
Hey, everything all right?
你干什么呢
Whoa! What are you doing, man?
有人需要帮忙
Someone needs help.
所以呢 那又不是我们的工作
Who cares? That's not our job.
我们只是照着剧本演而已
We just run the play. That's it.
保拉不会喜欢你这么做的 赶紧回车上去
No, Paula's not gonna like it. Get back in the bus.
快点啊
Come on.
她晕过去多久了
How long's she been like this?
我们发现时她就这样了
We just found her like this.
你们知道她有没有宫缩吗
Do you know if she's having contractions?
-不知道 -你们不知道吗
- I don't know. - You don't know?
把担架推来 帮我把她抬上车
Grab a gurney. Help me load her up.
快
Now!
好 不过到时候你自己一个人
Okay, but you're gonna take the heat from Paula
面对保拉的怒火
on this one alone.
我难以想象你的感受
I can't imagine how you must feel,
带着创伤过了这么多年
living with this trauma for all these years.
是的 非常难捱
Yes, it's been quite difficult.
我很希望能帮你拿到应有的赔偿
Well, I'm eager to get you the compensation you deserve.
我不想让你抱太大希望
I don't wanna get your hopes up
因为他只是个教练
because it's just a coach.
如果现在告的是教堂的牧师
Now, if we were talking about a priest in the church
或者主教
or a bishop
或是犹如圣杯的红衣主教
or the Holy Grail, a cardinal...
不开玩笑
Forget about it.
你准保能拿到六位数赔偿金
Six figures, guaranteed.
根据你实际情况 我们应该能给你争取到
As it stands, we should be able to get you
跟亲属强♥奸♥差不多的钱
just north of rapey uncle money.
虽然不多 但是希望足够
It's not much but hopefully enough
缓解一点痛苦
to ease the pain a little.
你准备好就可以开始了
So whenever you're ready,
不如就从你和卢·迪基教练的经历说起吧
why don't you tell me about your time with Coach Lou Dickey?
并不是那么美好
Well, it wasn't that great,
我可以告诉你
I can tell you that much.
我是从替补席开始的
I came off the bench,
我的天分确实不高
and I had starter-level talent, for sure.
有机会上场的时候 我打的中锋
And when I would play the game, I played center,
但我一直都认为自己
but I always saw myself
-更适合打大前锋 -抱歉
- more of a stretch four-- - Sorry.
也许是我没说清楚
Maybe I wasn't clear.
我是指你所经历的性骚扰
I meant can you tell me about the abuse you endured?
对对 当然
Right. Right. Yeah, of course.
摸我的事 当然了
The no-no touch. Sure.
首先他获取了我的信任
First, he gained my trust.
他满足了我对亲情的需求
He filled my familial needs.
他估量了威胁程度
He gauged the level of threat.
然后他...
And then he--
他...
Uh... He, um...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
只是...
It's just that--
我只是...
I just--
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表