I can see why you called.
妈的
Ah‐‐shit!
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
我帮忙看♥房♥♥子的 你♥他♥妈♥是谁
I'm house-sitting, who the hell are you?
我是让-卢克 园丁
I'm Jean‐Luc, the gardener.
法耶女士让我在她去波多黎各的这段时间
Miss Faye asked me to look after the place
-帮忙照看♥房♥♥子 -这下就有意思了
‐ while she's in Puerto Rico. ‐ That's funny,
因为她根本没跟我提起过这件事
'cause she never mentioned anything about it to me.
她也没提过你的事
Well, she never mentioned you either.
你守房♥子为什么把家具都盖起来
Why's all the furniture covered, hmm?
我...只用二楼
I'm...just using the second floor.
你知道吗
You know what?
我要打电♥话♥给她
I'm gonna call her.
-我们把事情理清楚 -打吧
‐ We will straighten this out. ‐ Go ahead.
我不知道她号♥码
I don't have her number.
我知道 我来打
I do. I'll call her.
好 打给她
Fine. Call her.
我就在这等着
I'm not goin' anywhere.
我现在就打
Oh, I'm calling.
告诉她弗兰克向她问好
Tell her Frank says hello.
还有 告诉她她不在的这段时间
And tell her the yard guy
扫院子的要住进她的屋子
is gonna stay in her house while she's gone.
我不是扫院子的 混♥蛋♥
I'm not the yard guy, asshole.
-你到底是谁来着 -我是她男朋友
‐ Who the hell are you again? ‐ I'm her boyfriend.
有意思 她从来没说过
Funny, she never mentioned anything
自己交了男朋友
about having any boyfriend.
你是说她没有和扫院子的
Oh, you mean she didn't share her
分享自己的恋爱状况吗
romantic status with the yard guy?
不要再叫我扫院子的了
Stop callin' me the yard guy.
-我要报♥警♥ -好啊 赶紧的
‐ I'm callin' the cops. ‐ Oh, go ahead.
告诉他们有人非法闯入
And tell them there's been a break‐in,
因为我可是有钥匙的 你怎么进来的
'cause I have house keys. How did you get in?
你不是说要打给法耶女士吗
I thought you were gonna call Miss Faye.
-没错 -那打啊
‐ I am. ‐ Well, then do it.
我现在就打
I'm calling her right now.
-我不该进来的 -可不是吗
‐ I'm not supposed to be here. ‐ Well, no shit.
-我也不该 -我不知道楼上有人
‐ Me neither. ‐ I didn't know anyone was upstairs,
我还以为是我幻听了
I thought I was hearin' things.
你当时在哪儿呢 我还以为房♥子闹鬼了
Where were you‐‐I thought the place was haunted!
我在地下室啊
I stay in the basement.
-你是不是会弹钢琴 -会
‐ Do you play a piano? ‐ Yes.
幸好
Thank God.
要不...
Hey, maybe, uh...
我们俩都住在这里怎么样
we can both live here, huh?
答应嘛 这么大的房♥子
Come on, it's a big house.
完全够我们两个住了
There's plenty of room for the both of us.
好 我要二楼
Fine. I'll take the second floor.
地下室给你了
You can keep the basement.
-一楼公用 -好 一楼公用
‐ First floor neutral. ‐ Sure, first floor's neutral.
有什么情报 加拉格
What do you got, Gallagher?
环卫部
So, Sanitation Department's
和房♥地♥产♥开♥发♥商有不法勾当
in bed with the real estate developers.
贿赂他们要么回收垃圾
Bribe them to either pick up the trash,
要么让小区变臭变脏
make the neighborhood look like shit.
这样他们就能影响租金
That way, they can influence the rent,
房♥产价格 整个行情
property value, all of it.
这些王八蛋
Son of a bitch.
这些都由一个叫奥蒂斯的负责监管
And it's all overseen by this cat named Otis.
上车
Get in.
干得好 加拉格
Nice work, Gallagher.
说真的 这情报很有价值
Seriously, this is good stuff.
这么说我其实是卧底
So...I'm undercover.
不是
No.
你是个线人
Y‐you're an informant.
随便你怎么叫 但我就是卧底
Call it what you want, but I'm undercover.
你不是卧底
You're not undercover.
我可是在别人家里拉屎了 长官
I took a shit in somebody's house, sir.
为了让他们相信我
So they trust me.
就凭这点我肯定是卧底
Pretty sure that makes me undercover.
你不是卧底
You're not...undercover.
我懂了
Oh. I gotcha.
不 我觉得你没懂
No, I don't think you do.
然后怎么办
So what now?
让联调局介入调查吗
Bring in the FBI?
联调局 当然不是
FBI? Hell, no!
我想分一杯羹
I want a slice.
什么羹
Of what?
钱啊
The money.
当然
Course.
所以我们不是好警♥察♥
So we're not the good cops?
当然不是
Not at all.
不过说真的
But seriously, hey.
干得漂亮
Nice work.
继续努力
Keep it up.
看看能不能给你弄一张逼真的假身份证
See if we can't get ya a good fake I. D.,
或者不用管那个最低年龄限制
maybe waive that minimum age restriction,
让警♥察♥学院破格录取你
get you in the Academy.
你将来肯定会成为一名优秀的警♥察♥ 加拉格
You'll make one hell of a cop some day, Gallagher.
谢谢你 长官
Thank you, sir.
很荣幸能为民服务
Proud to be of service.
你要去哪里
Hey, where are you going?
把我嗑药的孩子扔进垃圾桶
Throwing my crack baby in the dumpster.
我去上个厕所
I'm goin' to the bathroom.
不好意思
Sorry.
-你没事吧 -尿路感染
‐ Hey, are you okay? ‐ UTI.
-太可爱了 -19岁真好
‐ So adorable. ‐ So 19.
敬...鱼尾纹
To...crow's feet?
-小凯酒桶健身区 -不错
‐ Kev Ball's Keg Zone. ‐ Cool.
我要用啤酒桶教人健身
I'm gonna train people using kegs.
看着
Observe.
酒桶臂弯举
Keg curls.
酒桶俯卧撑
Keg‐cline push‐ups.
-可以 -好吧
‐ Sweet. ‐ Okay.
酒桶支撑 你想试试吗 小维
Keg plank. You wanna try it, V?
酒桶深蹲
Keg squats.
科密特 你最好先从空酒桶开始
Uh, Kermit, you might wanna start off with a empty one.
我是不想这么练 不过我觉得其他人会愿意
I don't wanna do this, but I think other people will.
好了 科密特 别泄气
All right, Kermit, stay positive.
小维 挺直腰背
V, keep your back straight.
很好
Good.
我们要怎么决定由谁来走红毯
How do we decide who gets to walk down the aisle?
要看谁是新郎谁是新娘
Depends on who's the bride and who's the groom.
不管怎样 我们都要请个摄像师
Either way, we need a videographer,
因为我到时候要把特里绑在椅子上
'cause I need to tape Terry to a chair
逼他循环观看这玩意儿
and make him watch the shit over and over again.
-为什么我们不能都当新郎 -我不知道
- Why can't we both be grooms? ‐ I don't know.
-我们就不能当伊恩和米奇吗 -我不...该死的
‐ Can't we just be Ian and Mickey? ‐ Look, I don't...God damn it,
你和桑迪真是 我不知道
you and Sandy. I don't know.
有事吗
Can I help you?
Livin' On A Prayer - Bon Jovi
*她说我们要把握现在的拥有*
* She said we gotta hold on to what we got *
*因为成功与否*
* 'Cause it doesn't make a difference *
*并不重要*
* if we make it or not *
-你♥他♥妈♥怎么知道我喜欢这首歌♥ -不告诉你
‐ Fuck did you know that? ‐ Little bird told me.
*我们拥有彼此*
* We've got each other *
*这就已经足够*
* And that's a lot for love *
你这个狡猾的小坏蛋
You're a sneaky bastard.
*我们会放手一搏*
* We'll give it a shot *
*我们就要成功了*
* Whoa, we're halfway there *
*活在祈祷中*
* Whoa, livin' on a prayer *
-这下留证据了 -什么
‐ Right. Proof. ‐ What?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表