Don't I know it, Mikey.
奥施康定万岁
All hail mighty Oxy,
它是麻醉镇痛剂里的香槟王
the Dom Pérignon of opiates.
奥施康定创始人
谢谢你 塞克勒先生
Thank you, Mr. Sackler.
他永远不会拿到诺贝尔奖
You know, he'll never get the Nobel Prize...
但他该拿
But he should.
是的 塞克勒的脸应该被刻到
Yeah, Sackler should have his face carved
毒品的总统雕像山上
on the Mount Rushmore of drugs.
还有谁该被刻到那座山上呢
Who else should be on that mountain?
雷鬼乐鼻祖鲍勃·马利
Bob Marley.
绝对的
Absolutely.
-乡村乐领头人威利·纳尔逊 -得有威利
- Willie Nelson. - Gotta have Willie.
-威利 -滚石乐队的基思·理查兹
- Willie. - Keith Richards.
基思 是啊 基思
Keith, yes, Keith.
当然了
Of course.
吉他之神吉米·亨德里克斯
Jimi.
他吸毒过量 或许不是最好的例子
OD'd, maybe not the best example.
涅槃
Nirvana.
我喜欢他们的第一张专辑
Well, I loved their first album.
不 我是在形容这一刻
No, man, I'm talking about this moment:
平静 极乐 开悟
peace, heaven, enlightenment.
我靠 你真的嗑嗨了
Shit, you really are high.
佛教四谛
The four noble truths.
我没听懂 朋友
You lost me there, little--little friend.
苦谛
Yeah, dukkha,
苦难的真谛
truth of suffering.
不喜欢受苦
Not big on suffering.
生命就是受苦
Yeah, life is suffering.
我们出生就是为了死去
We're born just to die.
佛陀
Buddha.
你有点扫兴
You're kinda bumming me out.
生命是有限的 弗兰克
Life's finite, Frank.
无人永生
No one lives forever.
我们都是尘埃
We're just dust
等着回到母亲的怀抱
waiting to return to our mother...
大地母亲
The Earth.
对了 坐垫不错
Oh, nice cushions, by the way.
-真的 -是啊
- Yeah. - Yeah.
我们做得不错
Did all right.
是的
Yeah, we did.
我们做得不错
We did good.
我想吃寿司
I want sushi.
是吗
Yeah?
想去迪士尼乐园
Disneyland.
想去哪儿都行
Anywhere.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
你们之前知道吗
Did you know?
不 不知道
No--no, no.
检查阿氏评分
Check Apgar.
评分七分
Apgar is seven.
七分算好 对吗
Seven, that's good, right?
-算好的 -那就好
- That's good. - That's good.
是个男孩
Hey, hey, it's a boy.
是个男孩
It's a boy.
是吗
Yeah?
是的 塔米 你不会相信
Yeah, Tami, Tami, you won't believe it.
他是多么地美
He's so beautiful.
你这是做什么
What are you doing?
我朋友詹妮丝
My friend Janis
说套子破了就该这样跳
said this is what you do when a condom breaks.
紧急避孕药 第二通道 抗真菌药 第三通道
Plan B, aisle two. Monistat, aisle three.
还要其他吗
Will there be anything else?
没了 就杀精药和菠萝芬达 谢谢
Nope, just the sperm killer and the pineapple Fanta, thanks.
除非你有伟哥免费样品
Unless you have any samples of Viagra.
五分钟后的阿氏评分为九分
Five-minute Apgar is nine.
-做得好 爸爸 -谢谢
- Good work, Dad. - Thanks.
利普
Lip?
他做得很棒
He's doing great.
利普
Lip?
塔米
Tami?
没事吧
Everything okay?
体重3.3公斤
Weight 3.3 kilos.
她怎么了
What--what's happening to her?
怎么回事
What's going on?
她血压下降
Her BP is dropping.
-她在大出血 -塔米
- She's hemorrhaging. - Tami.
联♥系♥手术室 说我们马上要上去
Call surgery, tell them we're coming up.
塔米
Tami?
塔米
Tami!
先生 请退后
Sir, please step back.
我直接去实验室放下样本
I'll go directly to the lab to drop off the sample.
我们走
Let's go.
确保手术室备有O型血
Make sure surgery has O-neg on hand.
我去通知他们
I'll let them know.
我是跟她一起去还是...
Hey, do I go with her or...
不 你留在这里陪着你儿子
No, no, you should stay here with your son.
爹地好啊
Hey, Daddy.
你想打我屁♥股♥吗
Uh, do you wanna spank me?
人家很不乖
I've been a really bad boy.
好 谢谢 性感山姆大叔
Okay, thank you, sexy Uncle Sam.
下一位是新人
Our next is new.
他辣得冒烟 八块腹肌
He's hot. He's ripped.
他是你们梦想小时候拥有的老爹
He's the daddy you wish you had growing up.
都准备好牛奶 因为脆脆船长要出场了[谷物品牌吉祥物]Get your milk ready because here comes Captain Crunch!
大爱
Love it!
搞什么 弗兰克
The hell, Frank?
我已经买♥♥了新沙发
I already got a new couch.
下周就送到家
It's getting delivered next week.
你不能乱放你的嗑药用具
You cannot leave your drug paraphernalia
弗兰妮会接触到的
laying around for Franny to find.
那是我的围裙吗
Is that my apron?
米基不喜欢衣服沾染上厨房♥的油烟味
Mikey doesn't like to get kitchen smells on his clothes.
你躺在地上干什么
What are you doing on the floor?
我的腿好像不想动
Legs don't seem to wanna work.
这种奇景不是每天见得到的
Whoa, there's something you don't see every day.
你好吗
Hey, how you doin'?
他是哪位 弗兰克
Who is this, Frank?
米基·欧谢 佛陀的信徒
Mikey O'Shea, follower of Buddha,
五谛的探求者
seeker of the five truths.
是四谛
Four.
苦难爱好者 以及我最好的朋友
Lover of dukkha and my best friend.
今晚还是我照看弗兰妮吗
Am I still taking Franny tonight?
拜托了
Please.
我要上深海焊接课
I've got a deep-sea welding class.
真有这回事吗
That's a thing?
是的 船坞和石油平台
Yeah, shipyards and oil platforms
愿意花大钱雇用水下焊工
pay big dough for underwater welders.
走吧 小美女
Come on, beautiful girl.
我给你和双胞胎做晚饭
Let's get you and the twins some dinner.
我也爱你 小宝贝
Love you too, pumpkin.
今晚来跟我们一起吃晚饭吗 夸梅
Joining us for dinner tonight, Kwame?
有猪肠吗
Chitlins involved?
芝士披萨可以吗
Cheese pizza okay?
废奴运动领袖塔布曼也喜欢披萨吗
Harriet Tubman liked pizza?
传闻是这样
That's the rumor.
花褂子挺好看啊
Nice dashiki.
各位 是个男孩
Hey, everybody, it's a boy.
天呐
Oh my!
塔米怎么样
And Tami?
她需要做紧急剖腹产手术
Um, yeah, she, uh--she needed an emergency C-section.
出现了并发症 大出血
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表