Well, there's still the issue of the outstanding application fee.
500美元
$500.
谢谢
Thank you.
很期待能继续为你们办理领养手续
Well, I'm very excited to continue the adoption process.
只可惜我们可能还需要点时间
Unfortunately, it might take a little bit longer.
还有其他的申请人
There are other applicants,
所以我必须进行严格的评估
so due diligence on my part is a must.
能给我在这里安排个房♥间的话
In order to expedite things,
可以很大程度地加快我的评估进程
it'd be very helpful to have a room on site.
我们可以帮你订个房♥间
We can get you a room.
最好是套房♥
A suite would be best.
而且 先别结账
And let's leave the tab open,
说不定宝宝会想叫客房♥服务
in case the baby wants some room service.
我不得不说 这个小家伙胃口挺大
The appetite on this kid, I gotta tell ya.
我们绝不能被墨西哥胡迪
There's no way we're getting run off our own block
《玩具总动员》的角色
作牛仔打扮
抢走我们做生意的街区
by Chicano Woody from Toy Story.
你应该让我狠狠揍他们一顿的
You shoulda let me kick their asses.
听着 敌人也许赢得了一场战役
Look, the enemy may have won the battle,
但精准的战术必定会让我们获得最终的胜利
but tactical precision will guarantee us ultimate victory.
你在说什么啊
What are you talking about?
各位 我说的是战争
I'm talking about war, people,
战争即地狱
and war is hell.
但你们很幸运 因为我读军校时
But lucky for all of you, I almost passed
战术策略课差点就及格了
my battle strategy class at military school.
我想想 我建议发动反♥攻♥
Let's see. I suggest a counterattack.
他们总共只有三四个人
What, there were, like, three or four of those guys?
据我所知 你们人数多得我都数不清
Last I checked, there were a million of you.
我们要利用人数优势狠狠反击
Let's use that to our advantage and strike back.
我们是厨子 又不是打手
We are cooks, not fighters.
相信我 绝对是压倒性兵力
Trust me, overwhelming force.
听说过《震撼真♥相♥》吗
Ever heard of Shock and Awe?
关于伊♥拉♥克♥行动内♥幕♥的电影
伊♥拉♥克♥自♥由♥行动呢
Operation Iraqi Freedom?
美军"倒萨"战争代号♥
是美军获得了胜果 不是吗
Worked out pretty great for America, don't you think?
赢得了战争 还控制了伊♥拉♥克♥20年
Won the war and got to kick it in Iraq for 20 years.
听着 如果你们不想失去自己的地盘
Look, you don't wanna get run off your own block.
这就是你们抢回来的办法
Well, this is how you get it back.
每个人去搞一个利器或重物
All right, I want everybody to go grab something sharp or heavy.
行动开始
Let's roll!
-博尔先生吗 -我是
- Mr. Ball? - Yeah.
请坐一会儿 她马上就见您
Have a seat. She'll be with you shortly.
等会儿需要体♥检♥吗
Will there be a physical?
这里是律师办公室
This is a lawyer's office.
没错 当然了
No, right, of course.
我是指为了案子
I just meant for the case,
她会不会需要看我的...
if she needs to see my...
我还是自己去找座位坐吧
I'll show myself to a seat.
凯文·博尔 94届替补中锋
Kevin Ball, backup center, '94.
教练弹了我的鸡鸡
Coach tickled my dick.
斧头我拿了 你拿锤子
马上来
Súbito.
怎么样了
Hey, how'd it go?
还行
Fine.
就这样吗 "还行"
That's it, "Fine"?
这个词准确描述了当时的情况 还行
That accurately describes how it went: fine.
怎么了 出什么问题了吗
What's up? Is something wrong?
没什么 也就是被你拉去公园
Uh, what, you mean besides the fact that
看你炫耀了一下
you dragged me to the park to show off
你最近勾搭上的迷妹们而已
all the groupies you've been hooking up with?
我没有勾搭谁
I'm--I'm not hooking up with anyone.
是吗 那莎拉是怎么回事
Really? What about Sarah?
没有
No.
拜托 利普
Come on, Lip.
我看到你捏她手臂了
I saw the arm squeeze.
-捏手臂 -是啊
- Arm squeeze? - Yeah.
被你捏手臂的人
The arm squeeze,
不是已经跟你上过床
a move reserved for someone you've fucked
就是你想要跟她上♥床♥
or someone you want to fuck.
行吧
Right, well,
但莎拉跟我只是朋友
Sarah and I are just friends.
那她是什么情况
Yeah. What's her deal?
她有男朋友吗 已婚吗 还是单身
What, she's got a boyfriend, married, single?
她离婚了 好像
Um, she's divorced, I think.
离婚了
Divorced?
-是的 -那就对了
- Yeah. - Yeah.
她可是一点都不想俘获你呢
Oh, yeah, no, she doesn't want you at all.
她明白的
She gets it.
对吧
Yeah?
她都听不懂我在说什么
She doesn't even understand what I'm saying,
但她仍然懂
but she gets it.
这就是女人的直觉
Because women know.
-我们都能看穿这种事 -行吧
- Like, we all know. - Right.
利普 你没必要为了保护我而撒谎
Look, Lip, you don't have to lie to protect me.
你根本不用保护我
Okay, you don't have to protect me at all.
我们可以一起养孩子 但依旧各玩各的
You know, we can co-parent and still do our own thing.
-当然 -我不是嫉妒心很重的人
- Sure, sure. - I'm not the jealous type.
但是我绝对不能忍♥受
But you know what will piss me off
你把我当傻子骗 因为我不傻
is being lied to like I'm dumb, because I'm not.
不不 只是
No, no. It's just, um...
当他这么哭闹的时候
When he's upset like this,
他其实不想被颠来颠去
he doesn't really wanna be bounced.
你可以 你可以试着
It's more like you--you want to
把他的头放在你肩膀上
put his head on your shoulder
然后轻轻摇晃他
and then you kind of want to rock him--
-真的吗 -是的
- Really? - Yeah.
你还传授我育儿技巧
Parenting tips?
-认真的吗 -小家伙
- Really? Okay. - Hey, buddy.
不如跟你♥爸♥爸待在一起
Why don't you go to Daddy?
因为爸爸什么都会
Yeah, 'cause Daddy knows how to do everything.
塔米
Tami.
你好
Hi, there.
我在看你们福利院的网站
I'm at the website for your group home,
上面有个多样性统计数据
and I see diversity statistics
包括了好几种少数群体
for several different minority groups,
但红发群体没有被列进去
but there's no category for redheads.
是不是疏忽了
Seems like an oversight.
事实上 红发人种的确是少数群体
Actually, redheads are a minority,
就因为有你这样的想法
and it's statements like yours
才会导致发色歧视...
that are a reason that hair-ism is a na--
喂
Hello?
喂
Hello?
福利院认养活动 今天
靠
Shit.
我要下车
I need off the bus.
开门 不要停车
Open the door and don't stop.
给老子开门
Open the goddamn door!
我的天
Holy moly!
你刚才跳车真惊险
That spill you took back there!
你没事吗 米尔科维奇先生
Are you okay, Mr. Milkovich?
你♥他♥妈♥是谁
Who the hell are you?
抱歉 我是拉里 拉里·西弗
Sorry. I'm Larry, Larry Seaver,
我有幸成了你的假释官
and I have the honor of being your parole officer.
你是我的假释...
You're my parole--
那你♥他♥妈♥追我的大巴干什么
The fuck you chasing my bus for?
我没有追你
Oh, I wasn't chasing you.
我是准备在下一站和你碰面 然后送你一程
I was gonna meet you at the next stop, offer you a ride.
送我一程
A ride?
听着
Look.
我们俩是一起的 知道吗
We're in this thing together, okay?
欢迎寄养家长
你好 有什么问题需要咨♥询♥的吗
Excuse me. Can I answer any questions?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表