撑住一学年 不撕裂十字韧带
through one of the school years without blowing out an ACL,
我们就能保证给他冠军品牌的
we can all but guarantee him an eight-figure endorsement deal
八位数广♥告♥合同
sponsored by Champion
以及一款以他名字命名的鞋
and a shoe line with his name on it.
陶德·霍夫斯珀
老兄 那不是我名字
Dude, that's not my name.
他叫陶德·布莱森
His name's Todd Bryerson.
好了 我们会考虑你们提出的条件
Great, we'll consider your offers.
恕我们先失陪
Now, if you'll excuse us,
我还要策划今晚的一个喜迎归家派对
I've got a welcome home party to plan for this evening.
你需要吃的吗
Do you need some grub for that?
我和奥克利街那家布吕纳餐厅的老板关系很好
'Cause I'm tight with the owner of Bruna's on Oakley.
我可以叫他们做派对份量的优质意大利面
I can have the catering-sized premium pastas
一小时内送到你家里
delivered to you within the hour.
你们喜欢烤肋排吗
You like ribs?
我是维克公园那家好惠多肋排店的老板
I own Ribs For Less up in Wicker Park.
我可以给你几盘上好的烤肉
I can have you trays of the finest 'cue,
品种任你挑选
whatever barbecue you want.
有意思
Interesting.
我们再谈谈装饰品吧
Let's talk decorations.
基布尔 乔乔 有个新朋友来了
Kibble, JoJo, got a new friend for ya!
雪莉 雪莉
Shelly! Shelly!
保拉是什么情况
Hey, what's the deal with Paula?
情况就是你完蛋了
The deal is, you're fucked.
小活虎
Sparky.
小活虎 这是雪莉 雪莉 这是小活虎
Sparky, Shelly, Shelly, Sparky.
她是你的老板
She's your boss.
应该说副老板 因为我才是你的老大
Well, vice boss 'cause I'm your boss.
盯好他 雪莉
Stick it to him, Shel.
天呐
Jesus.
真是个疯婊♥子♥ 不过我喜欢
Such a bitch. I love it.
看来老活虎比你胖一点
Looks like the old Sparky had a few pounds on you,
但我不会买♥♥新制♥服♥的 穿上吧
but I ain't buying a new uniform, so get dressed.
我们要出发了
We're heading out.
好了 上车 我们走
All right, mount up and let's go!
怎么了
弗兰克和那个书呆爱上了同一个女人
但她是个疯子
天呐
Holy shit.
在这次精神病发作的时候
In the middle of this psychotic break,
她把孩子们递给我
she hands me the babies,
从游船上跳下来 向岸边游去了
jumps off the cruise ship, swims towards shore.
有冒险精神
Adventurous.
正是我爱她的原因
It's what I loved about her.
从那以后我就再也没有她的消息了
I haven't heard from her since.
她会回来的
Oh, she'll come back.
就算回来了 她是那种
Even still, is she the type of person
适合养育孩子的人吗
that should be raising babies?
琼·克劳馥的孩子们长大了也挺好啊
Joan Crawford's kids turned out okay.
美国知名女演员 私生活备受争议
我没有义务抚养你的孩子 弗兰克
I didn't sign on to raise your children, Frank.
事实上 你有
Well, in fact, you did, padre.
你夺走了我的一生挚爱和我们的胚胎
You took the love of my life and our embryos.
还给了我一万块让我不要再去找你们
You gave me ten grand to never bother you again.
那份协议达成的前提是
That deal was contingent
英格丽在我身边帮忙抚养他们
on Ingrid being here to help raise them.
现在她走了 拿回去 他们是你的孩子
She's not. Take them back. They're yours.
那你就尴尬了 他们不是我的孩子
Well, the joke's on you. They're not mine.
他们是我儿子卡尔的
They're my son Carl's.
什么是我的
What are mine?
多谢帮忙
Thanks for helping me out.
帮姐妹从她孩子爸那弄到钱 应该的
Anything to get a girl some money from her baby daddy.
我很为你骄傲
I'm proud of you.
我也为自己骄傲
I'm proud of me too.
抬起来
Okay, lift.
好了
Done.
怎样
What, what, what?
别忘记拍照留证
Do not forget to take a picture for proof.
你好 你一定是佩佩吧
Hi, you must be Pepa.
德里克跟我是老朋友了 请节哀顺变
Derek and I were old friends, and I'm so sorry for your loss.
黛比
Debbie!
黛比 快开车
Debbie, start the car!
该死
Shit!
妈的
Fuck!
开车 姐妹 快开车
Drive, girl, drive!
去你♥妈♥的♥ 加拉格
Fuck you, Gallagher!
怎么 你♥爸♥的假奶头你都肯接受
What, you'll take your dad's fake tit,
真的你却不愿意吃了
but you don't want the real deal?
-喂 -我觉得他是同性恋
- Hello. - I think he's gay.
我这辈子还从没见过哪个男性
I have never in my life had a male human
拒绝把我的奶头含进他嘴里的
refuse to take my tit in its mouth.
慢点说 怎么了
Slow down. What?
是塔米吗
Hey, hey, is that Tami?
我要疯了 凯米
I'm losing my shit here, Cami.
利普走后他什么都没吃
He hasn't eaten since Lip left.
我开始觉得他是针对我了
I'm starting to take it personally.
弗莱迪什么都没吃过吗
Hey, Freddie hasn't eaten yet?
没事 他会慢慢接受的
It's fine. He's warming up to it.
他现在应该已经吃过三顿了
He should have eaten at least three times by now.
真好 很高兴知道我今天
Yep, it's great to know that I failed
已经至少失败了三次
at least three times already today.
谢谢您了
Thank you.
布拉德 我要提前去吃饭 行吗
Brad, look, I--I gotta take an early lunch, all right?
是我就不插手 利普
I'd leave her alone, Lip.
但我儿子要饿死了 好吗
But my son is starving to death, okay?
跟她无关
It's not about her.
我跟你保证 一个父亲能做的最糟糕的举动
I promise you, the worst thing any father can do
就是告诉孩子妈她做错了
is to tell the mother she's doing it wrong.
好 那你去跟她说
Okay, then so you go talk to her.
你开玩笑吗
You kidding?
她会捅死我的
She'll stab me.
-好吧 -我要一个100/90-19的轮胎
- Okay. - I need a 100/90-19.
好
Okay.
你说得对
You're right.
我是利普
Hey, hey, it's Lip. Um...
那个 你能帮我个大忙吗
Look, can you do me a really big favor?
-你骗了我 -我没有骗你
- You tricked me. - I didn't trick you.
类似于无罪成胎
我不知道那是打赌
I didn't know it was a bet,
我也没和英格丽上♥床♥
and I didn't have sex with Ingrid.
那个傻小子是爸爸
你确实射在了杯子里
Well, you jizzed in a cup.
没错 但那个杯子里有她的阴♥道♥吗
Yeah, but was her vagina in that cup?
好吧 我不管了
Yeah, okay, I'm tapping out.
好 你要是给我 比如20万
Okay, if you were to offer me, say, 200 grand,
我很愿意接手他们
I'd be willing to take them off you.
我才不要给你钱 让你接手本来就是你的东西
I--I am not paying you to take what is already yours.
等等
Now, hold on.
那几千盒镇痛药的处方怎么样
What about a script for a couple of thousand Percocet?
这种行为既不道德 更不用提还违法
That would be unethical, not to mention criminal.
把这两个孩子
It would be criminal
丢给弗兰克或者卡尔也违法
to leave these babies with Frank or Carl.
弗兰克吸毒 还是个废物
Frank is an addict and a loser.
天 他们还真是难以抗拒
Boy, they really are irresistible.
管他呢
What the hell?
我要一个
I'll take one.
当她躺在我的怀里
As she lay dying in my arms
捂着胸口 因患糖尿病而奄奄一息
clutching her diabetic chest...
天呐
Oh, honey.
气喘吁吁地挺过第三次心脏病发作时
Wheezing her way through her third heart attack,
我心里就想
I thought to myself,
"肯定有什么办法能解决这个问题"
"There has gotta be something I can do about this."
这药就是那个办法
This is that something.
降糖舒压片就是那个办法
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表