雪莉
Hey, Shelly.
你好啊 小活虎
What's up, Sparky?
我今天没排你班
I ain't got you on the schedule today.
我来领薪水的
Came to pick up my check.
拿上这个 快跑吧
I'm gonna give you this, and I want you to run.
-什么 -跑
- What? - Run.
为什么
Why?
看看谁来了
Look who it is!
小活虎·加拉格
Sparky Gallagher.
原来如此
That's why.
-来拿薪水吗 -操
- Here to pick up your check? - Uh, fuck.
归我了
Mine.
搞什么 保拉
What the hell, Paula?
简而言之
Well, way I see it is,
那天你大发善心
your little Good Samaritan act the other day
害我损失了一笔回扣
cost me in kickbacks probably
差不多就你一周工资这个数吧
just about what you make in a week,
所以如果你不介意
so...you don't mind,
请在这里签上你这位超级英雄的大名
I'll just have you put your Sparky Hancock right there.
好了
All right.
要拿这笔钱给我自己买♥♥点高档货了
Gonna buy myself something real purty with this now.
都叫你跑了
Told you to run.
敬德里克的死亡抚恤金
To Derek's death benefit.
还不赖
Mm, not bad.
对吧
Right?
这地方真高级
This place is fancy.
是 我每次都来这里找孩子的爹
Yeah, this is where I come looking for all my baby daddies.
真的吗 就这些人
Really, these guys?
他们很有钱
They're rich.
而且老得一逼
And old as shit.
所以死得更早
Just means they'll die sooner.
我很庆幸这阵子我的资金有着落了
I'm glad I'm financially set for a while.
不不不
No, no, no, no.
那笔钱不够你花一辈子
That money is not gonna last forever.
你得现在就找下个倒霉蛋
You need to find your next sucker now
这样等你的钱花完了
so that when the money runs out,
你的现金流就不会中断
there's no break in the cash flow.
我不确定还想生孩子
I'm not sure I wanna have another kid.
别把他们看作孩子 当做是摇钱树
Don't look at it as a kid. Look at it as a gravy train.
走吧 快来
Here we go! Come on. Come, come on.
我是梅根
I'm Megan,
这是黛比
and this is Debbie.
我是马克
Oh, well. I'm, uh...I'm Mark,
这位是查尔斯
and, uh, this is Charles.
你真漂亮
You're a pretty one.
芝加哥军人球场
怎么样
Hey, how's it going?
什么情况
Hey, so what's going on?
季前媒体日
Eh, preseason media day:
签签名 卖♥♥点最新的高价周边
signing some autographs, selling new overpriced merch,
老样子
usual.
头条新闻 熊队新出了一款无肉汉堡
Lead story: the Bears have added a meatless burger to the menu.
大新闻
Big news.
昨晚有个女人被枪击了
Yeah, a woman got shot last night.
-真的吗 -对
- Really? - Yeah.
那男的不知从哪冒出来的 直接就是一枪
Guy came out of nowhere, shot her in cold blood.
-在哪儿 -南区
- Where? - South Side.
她是白人吗
Oh. She white?
-黑人 -年轻吗
- Black. - Young?
-年老 -是名人吗
- Old. - Celebrity?
-老太太 -准备好开机了吗
- Grandma. - You ready for me?
-好了 -但她被枪击了
- Yeah. - Yeah, but she was shot!
街灯都不亮了 因为市政♥府♥不在乎
The streetlights were out 'cause the city didn't care.
你会成为报道这件事的第一人
You could be the first to report on it.
我现身处军人球场
I'm at Soldier Field,
全市的素食者都在欢呼
where vegetarians from across the city are cheering.
是因为迪基·伯克的得分庆祝舞步吗
Is it for Dickie Burke's end zone dance?
不 是为了熊队的无肉汉堡
Nope, it's the Bears' meatless burger.
无肉汉堡
Meatless burger.
没错 你听到了
That's right, you heard it.
大家对此都很兴奋
Everyone's excited about it.
这在未来很长一段时间里
This is gonna be something that people
都会是人们津津乐道的话题
are gonna talk about for a long time.
无肉汉堡已经在体育场开售了
The meatless burger is in the stadium, folks.
你们得尽快赶过来
You gotta get down here soon as you can...
别扯了
Stop it.
我是说真的
I'm serious.
我一直到11月才发现自己上错了课
It was November before I knew I was in the wrong class.
怎么会有这种事
How did that even happen?
我当时刚上大一 很蠢
I was a dumb college freshman,
以为我报的课是《更好的高♥潮♥:女性研究》
thought I was taking Better Orgasms: A Woman's Study.
实际我选的是《更好的生物:鲸鱼研究》
I'd signed up for Better Organisms: A Whale's Study.
天呐 太逗了
Oh, my. That is rich.
那女的到底看上弗兰克哪一点了
What could that woman possibly see in Frank?
也许她是瞎子
Maybe she's blind.
还嗅觉失灵
And has no sense of smell.
小凯 我看了
Kev, I've been looking,
比利是我们其中一位最佳顾客
and Billy was one of our best customers.
愿他安息
God rest his soul.
他占了我们28%的销♥售♥额
No, I mean he was, like, 28 percent of our business.
他确实总请大家喝酒
Well, he used to always buy everyone rounds.
愿他安息
God rest his soul.
我们的供需出现大问题了
We have a major supply-and-demand problem on our hands.
-供需问题 -我们供给量很大
- Supply and demand? - We have a lot of supply,
而需求量比利占了很大♥比♥例
and Billy was much of our demand.
我们需要更多顾客
We need more customers.
我们怎么了
Well, what's wrong with us?
你们喝酒像个娘们
You drink like pussies.
我们得找到更多硬核酒鬼
We need to find hard-core boozers.
快来
Come on.
如果把这地方改成果汁店呢
What if we just turned this place into a juice bar?
-小凯 -这就来了
- Kev! - I'm coming.
再跟我讲讲弗兰克·加拉格早年的英雄事迹
Tell me more about Frank Gallagher, the early years.
一直光是我在说
I've been doing all the talking.
我对你还一无所知
I don't know anything about you.
你是从哪儿来的
Where are you from?
你怎么跑到这片地区了
How did you end up in this neck of the woods?
市政♥府♥给我的车上了轮胎锁
City put a boot on my car.
因为我吃了罚单 很多很多罚单
Parking tickets. Quite a few parking tickets.
你怎么不早说
Why didn't you say something before?
我马上就能帮你解开
I will have that off in no time.
你在交通局有门路吗
Do you have an in with the transportation department?
不 我的门路是
No, I have an in
用乙炔喷枪
with an acetylene torch.
那我们现在怎么办
Mm. So what are we gonna do now?
做♥爱♥
Have sex.
不 做肯定要做
No, I mean, yes, yes,
但我是说 接下来要怎么上大号♥
but what are we gonna do when we have to go poop again?
这是你的前戏吗
Is this your idea of foreplay?
我只是想先考虑好
I'm trying to think ahead.
我们可以扔出去 就那么简单
Uh, we can dump it out. It's that simple.
你想在上面 还是我在上
You wanna be on top, or should I?
-不 你来吧 -好
- Uh, no, you can. - Okay.
所以我们要用桶运屎到流动厕所吗
So haul buckets of crap to a porta-potty?
对 我们可以用屋里的厕所
Oh, yeah. We use toilets in the house.
-好吗 -嗯
- All right? - Yeah.
但是
But walk over there
冬天半夜里走过去很冷啊
in the middle of the night in the winter?
我们能不能 搞完再聊这个
Hey, is there any chance we can talk about this after the sex?
-好 -嗯
- Yes. - Yeah.
-抱歉 -没关系
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表