since draft dodging in '69.
牵马到河易
Well, you can lead a horse to water,
可牵的要是头蠢骆驼的话...
but if the camel's an idiot...
你要干什么 别 住手 住手
What are you doing? No, don't...don't...don't.
我就试试看
I figured I'd give it a shot.
结果卡被吃进去了
It ate the card.
天杀的
God dammit!
你觉得很有意思是吧
You think this is funny, don't you,
躲在里边的机器人呆子
you little robot nerd in there!
你跟你的银行老大哥
You and your big bank Big Brother
还有什么自动化 都给我滚
and paving the way for automation!
扯你丫的淡
This is horse shit!
我们打电♥话♥给你黛比姑姑 好吗
Hey, we're gonna call your Aunt Debbie, huh?
好 给她打电♥话♥
Yes, we are. Yes, we are.
马上就打通
It'll just take a sec.
黛比姑姑
Hi, Aunt Debbie.
是利普和弗莱德
It's Lip and Fred calling.
我们打来是想问
And we were just wondering if you happened
你♥他♥妈♥给我申请银行卡的时候
to use my real fucking Social Security and place of employment
是不是用了我真实的社保号♥和工作地址
when you put me on the bank account for my debit card?
因为我接到学生贷款公♥司♥的电♥话♥
'Cause I've got Sallie Mae calling
并且我的工资被扣押了
and my paycheck got garnished,
现在塔米还在住院 我正想要
and this is exactly what I want to be dealing with
遭遇这些糟心事呢
with Tami in the hospital.
所以老子他妈现在有点想拿刀捅你眼睛
So I'm feeling a little bit like I might stab you in the fuckin' eye.
回我电♥话♥
Call me back.
你准备好了吗 弗莱迪
You ready, Freddie?
走吧
Let's go. Pa, pa, pa.
如果有人到工作场所谈论组织工会的事
If somebody comes to the workplace talking about unionization,
也许会有人 大概率是管理层的人
you probably have somebody, likely from management,
会来告诉你们工会不好 对吧
come down here and tell you that unions are bad, right?
这个人是谁
Who is this guy?
工会代表
Union rep.
他在门口拦住我们
He stopped us on the way in
给我们讲组织工会的好处
to tell us about the advantages of organizing.
我打算再听他废话一分钟
I'm gonna give him one more minute
为了拿那件免费T恤 然后我就打卡上班
just to get that free T-shirt, and then I'm gonna clock in.
你手上戴的什么
What the hell is on your wrist?
镶钻手链
A tennis bracelet.
为什么
Why?
因为我值得拥有
Because I'm worth it.
但我们为什么要组工会
But why would we unionize?
不搞工会不是我们自己定的吗
Isn't our thing that we're not union?
这样不是比较好吗
Like, in a good way?
是啊 但显然如果听这个人的
Yeah, but apparently we can get overtime and dental
就能有加班费和牙医保险
if we listen to this guy.
实际上 我说的是
Actually, what I said was
我们必须争取加班费和牙医保险
we have to fight for paid overtime and dental.
2019年对我们来说是重要的谈判年
2019 is a big negotiations year for us,
我们要抗争到底
and we're gonna fight like hell
为了我们全体成员
for all of our members.
我问你...
Let me ask you something...
黛比
Debbie.
黛比 好
Debbie. All right.
你知道
Did you know
钢铁工人工会每年可以得到
that this is what the ironworker's union gets
这么多儿童抚育金吗
as an annual childcare credit?
我想要儿童抚育金
I want a childcare credit.
我知道你想
Yeah, I know you do.
还有带薪假期 加班费
Plus paid holidays, paid overtime,
养老金和福利 就业保障
pension and benefits, job security.
是吧 你需要这些
Right? You need it,
想得到 唯一途径就是加入工会
and the only way to get it is with the union.
那么 你想发声吗 黛比
Now, do you have a voice, Debbie?
想
Yes.
是"我想"还是"我要"
"Yes" Or "Yeah"?
老娘他妈要
Yes, bitch!
我靠
Damn.
我知道 快得离奇
I know. That's crazy soon.
你知道有传言说
Yo, you know the rumor is,
他们想把非暴♥力♥罪犯放出去
they're trying to kick out the nonviolent offenders.
给暴♥力♥罪犯挪地方
Making room for the violent offenders,
杀人犯 持枪抢劫犯
murderers and armed robbers
还有我们这种社会弃儿
and the true derelicts like us.
没错
That's right.
我可是炸了一辆货车
I mean, I blew up a van.
听着 我朝一个人的脸上开了七枪
Look, I shot a man in the face seven times.
我折磨了一个敌对帮派的头目整整两周
I tortured a rival gang leader for two weeks,
把他的尸体喂了我的斗牛犬
fed his body to my pit bulls.
兄弟 你清楚你现在要时刻小心吧
Look, man, you know to watch your back right now though, right?
当有人知道获释日期后
When a brother gets his date,
大家都会因为嫉妒而来攻击他
people start coming at him all jealous,
想害他的假释泡汤
trying to sabotage his parole.
你男朋友怎么想的
How'd your boy take it?
米奇吗
Mickey? Uh...
他没多说什么
He didn't really say much, you know?
他是什么态度[是攻是受]What's his position?
什么他是攻是受
His position?
他的态度啊
His position, man.
就是 你在外面要守什么约定
Like, what's your deal on the outside,
你知道的 当一方出去了
you know, when one of you is out
而另一个还在监狱里
and the other one is still in here?
就像我和克斯埃洛
Like me and Consuelo.
他出去了 我还在这
He's out; I'm in.
我们头两年保持异地恋
We're doing long distance the first two years
到期再看要不要继续
with an option to renew,
并且我们都允许对方
and we granted mutual permission
可以跟其他人做♥爱♥
to engage in sexual activity with other people
只要不接吻就行
so long as there's no kissing on the mouth.
告诉我你跟米奇已经谈过这个了 是吧
Yo, tell me that you and Mickey have had the talk, right?
我...
I mean...
妈的
Shit!
这个小兄弟完蛋了
This brother is fucked!
我们为什么要谈这种假设性问题
I mean, why would we talk about something completely hypothetical?
我的刑期应该是三到五年
My sentence was supposed to be three to five years.
他们还没谈过
They didn't have the talk.
听着 这是监狱搞基第一课 加拉格
Look, man, that is prison gay 101, Gallagher.
你们必须谈这个问题
You gotta have the talk.
兄弟 你得知道要做什么约定
Man, you gotta know what the deal is.
双方的立场是什么
You gotta know where you stand.
否则就会有人受伤
Otherwise people get hurt.
卡尔
Carl!
你想来一根热辣鱼柳吗
You want a hot fish filet?
不错
Nice.
真是一点都不幼稚呢
Very mature.
老天 矮冬瓜
Jesus, Stump.
成熟一点
Grow up.
好了 卡尔 跟我来
Okay, Carl, come with me.
那些细屌♥男自己能应付 对吗
The fish dicks can handle things, can't they?
-是的 洛莉 -抱歉 洛莉
- Yes, Lori. - Sorry, Lori.
我给你安排了一个特殊的清洁任务 我的小海盗
I got a special cleaning assignment for you, my little pirate.
跟我来
Come with me.
剧透下 已经清理干净了
Oh, spoiler alert: It's already clean.
那我要清理什么
So then what am I cleaning?
记得用安全词哦
Hey, use a safe word!
"用力点"可不是个好安全词
"Harder" is not a good safe word.
这就是关键 利亚姆
See, that's the thing, Liam.
自豪等于工作等于自尊
Pride equals job equals self esteem
等于更多的自豪
equals more pride.
重复我的话
Repeat that back to me.
自豪等于自尊等于自豪
Pride equals self esteem equals pride.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表