除了我只要穿着帽衫在大街上走
Except I can't walk down the street wearing a hoodie
就免不了要担心会被警♥察♥锁喉
without worrying that a cop's gonna put me in a chokehold.
您可以去那边领您点的餐
You can just pick up your order over there.
你好啊 安妮 我这有个商业合作计划
Hey, Anne, I got a proposition for you.
我知道你在卖♥♥电子烟给墨西哥小孩
I know you're selling vape pens to little Mexican kids.
-我可没有... -别狡辩
- That is not what I'm d-- - Don't argue.
我已经查看过你的塔塔酱盒子了
I already looked in your tartar sauce box.
-那是阴♥道♥的委婉说法吗 -不是
- Is than a euphemism? - No.
我想跟你合伙做生意
And I wanna go into business with you.
我为什么要那么做
Why would I do that?
因为你只占据了拉美裔的市场
Well, because you only have the Hispanic market,
如果你想扩张生意
and if you wanna expand your business,
就必须覆盖我认识的未成年白人小孩
you gotta tap into the underage white kids that I know
-以及黑人小孩... -我认识的那些
- And black kids... - That I know.
所以现在你和我是合伙人了 我们利润五五分
So you and I are partners now. We'll split profits 50-50.
利亚姆和我会去游乐场找新买♥♥家
Liam and I will go to the playground, round up new buyers.
这是你的原材料
And here's your supplies.
薄荷醇
Menthol?
相信我 我的顾客们会超爱的
Trust me, my customers will love it.
-是我先捅他的 -不 不是你
- I stabbed him first. - No, you did not.
-闭嘴吧 -你才闭嘴
- Oh, shut up. - You shut up.
别对我发号♥施令
Don't fuckin' tell me what to do.
如果你闭上你的臭嘴
If you shut your fuckin' pie hole,
我就不用对你发号♥施令了
I wouldn't have to tell you what to do.
是啊 那可真是太阳从西边出来了
Yeah, please, that'll be the day,
伊恩·加拉格竟然不会跟在我屁♥股♥后面叨逼
when Ian Gallagher doesn't nag the shit outta my ass
对我发号♥施令
and tell me what to do about somethin'!
如果你这辈子擦过一次马桶垫
You know, if you just wiped the toilet seat for once in your life,
我他妈也不用叨逼你了
I wouldn't fuckin' nag you.
如果你能把剪掉的指甲捡起来...
If you just, like, picked up your nail clippings--
谁他妈在乎这些破事 我们可是在监狱啊
Who gives a shit about any of that? We're in fuckin' prison!
-我在乎 你个蠢猪 -那正是问题所在
- I do, you fuckin' pig. - That's the problem.
你们听上去像是一对老娘们儿在吵架
You sound like a couple of old broads.
如果你们再不闭嘴 我就杀了你们
I'ma murder you two if you don't stop talkin'.
嗨 弗兰克
Hi, Frank.
能进来帮帮忙吗 小子
Give us a hand here, would you, kid?
话说 弗兰克
Hey, Frank,
你知道我们的家族史上 谁上了个黑人吗
do you know who banged a black person in our family lineage?
知道 你♥妈♥的♥爷爷那边
Yeah, someone from your mother's grandfather's
有个人曾有过一个情妇
side of the family had a mistress.
-她是黑人吗 -她现在也还是黑人
- And she was black? - She is black.
她还活着吗
She's still alive?
就住在这条街上
Lives down the street.
什么
What?
你以前怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
离我的房♥子远一点 弗兰克
Get away from the house, Frank.
你知道规矩的
You know the rules.
这就是原因 儿子
That's why, son.
操 别又这样啊
Oh, shit. Not again.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表