They're swingers?
不然他们为什么要花五千美金跟我们约会
Why else would they pay $5,000 to date us
除非是为了性
if they didn't expect sex?
所以现在 想让女儿们
And at this point, the only way our daughters
进入埃尔德里奇的唯一办法就是
are gonna get into Eldridge is by engaging in a night
参与一晚上变♥态♥至极的换妻游戏
of extremely perverted wife-swapping.
我想我们还是取消吧
So I guess we should cancel.
太可惜了
It's a shame.
去不了埃尔德里奇
Without Eldridge,
女儿们就只能每天在公立学校
our girls are gonna be putting their life on the line
担惊受怕了
every day in public school.
我是说 除非...
I mean, unless...
除非什么
Unless what?
陪他们玩换妻
Swinging?
更变♥态♥的事我们也不是没有干过
It wouldn't be the freakiest thing we've ever done.
而且她还是法国人
And she's French.
这种事在欧洲可能很正常 不是吗
So, in Europe, it's probably pretty normal, right?
你是说我们应该同意吗
Are you saying we should do it?
不 我...我只是说或许
I'm--no, I'm-- I'm saying maybe--
埃尔德里奇真的很棒
Eldridge is awesome.
斯科蒂·皮蓬的孩子好像就念的埃尔德里奇
I think Scottie Pippen's kids went to Eldridge.
NBA球星 名人堂成员
据说布莱恩·乌拉彻[橄榄球巨星]的孩子也是
Rumor has it Brian Urlacher's did, too.
不能更酷了
It doesn't get cooler than that.
所以你愿意 跟他们玩换妻
So you would do it? Swing with them?
好吧 这感觉是个送命题
All right, this feels like a trap.
不是的
It's not.
你知道我愿意为了你和女儿们做任何事
You know I would do anything for you and the girls.
所以 如果你想让我睡一个性感到爆的法国妞
So, if you want me to bang some extremely hot French lady,
我大概是愿意的
I will, I guess.
我大概...也能忍♥受
And I guess... I could stomach
让一个性感似男模的男人拍我翘屁
letting some living Ken doll clap my cakes--
当然 都是为了孩子
for the girls, of course.
-拍你的什么 -我也不知道
- Clap your what? - I don't know.
我以前每年夏天都会去密尔沃基
I used to spend a month each summer
在奶奶家住一个月
visiting Nana in Milwaukee.
-是吗 -嗯
- Yeah? - Yeah.
我九岁的时候
When I was nine,
感觉这条路要开好久好久
this drive felt like it took forever.
那时的我一定会告诉你要开一整天
I mean, I would've told you that it would take all day,
但你看
but look.
定位说只要两小时
GPS says two hours.
堵车时穿越市中心都不止两小时
It takes longer to get across town in traffic.
-还不算太糟 对吧 -的确 不算太糟
- That's not so bad, right? - No. No, it's not bad.
离境伊利诺伊州
离境伊利诺伊州
我们还要站多久
Yo, how long are we standing around
你才会告诉我 我们这是在干什么
until you tell me what we're doing?
-我们在等 -等什么
- We're waiting. - For what?
等那个
For that.
老大
Hey, boss.
兄弟们
Fellas.
你们说 我们去看看这家开放参观的房♥子怎么样
So what do you guys say we check out this open house?
你留下 看着车
You stay. Watch the truck.
搞什么
What the fuck?
不 别碰我
No, don't touch me.
好
Okay.
我们放任事情失控了
We let things get out of hand.
之前我们是处得很开心
It was fun while it lasted.
但我不能跟你去学校舞会
But I can't go to a school dance with you.
那是不可能的 朱莉娅
That's just not possible, Julia.
有可能的...
It would be possible...
如果你有我喜欢你那么喜欢我的话
if you liked me as much as I like you.
我在跟你妈妈上♥床♥ 朱莉娅
I'm sleeping with your mom, Julia.
那就甩了她
So dump her!
我现在还负担不起 感情上
I can't afford that right now-- emotionally.
你爱她吗
Do you love her?
我越来越在乎她了
I'm growing to care for her.
但她那么老
But she's so old!
她每天看《60分钟》节目
She watches "60 Minutes."
需要定期漂白唇边的汗毛
She bleaches her mustache.
还要用激光消除腿部静脉曲张
She lasers the varicose veins in her legs.
你见过她的小腿肚吗
Have you seen her calves?
就他妈跟地铁线路图一样
They're a fucking subway map.
你到底看上她什么了
What do you even see in her?
我要用自杀来威胁你
I'm gonna threaten to kill myself.
你是打算威胁自杀
You're gonna threaten,
还是真的想自杀
or you're gonna actually try to kill yourself?
我恨你
I hate you!
加拉格先生 欢迎来到宁静旅途康复中心
Mr. Gallagher, welcome to Placid Journeys.
我是莫拉 这地方归我管
I'm Mora. I run the place.
那边是洗浴中心和冥想室
Over that way is the spa and the meditation room.
那里是厨房♥ 24小时有厨师驻守
Down there is the kitchen with our 24-hour onsite chef.
她擅长烹饪农场食物
Now, she specializes in farm-to-table.
现在萝卜正当季
It's parsnip season.
你喜欢萝卜吗
You like parsnips?
跟大家一样喜欢吧
As much as the next fella, I guess.
问一下
So...
你们这儿用的什么药
what do you guys have on tap here?
美♥沙♥酮♥吗
Methadone?
这里用的是行为疗法
This is behavioral therapy.
我们基本上就靠聊天
We mainly just talk.
老天 真的吗
Jesus. Really?
你喜欢奶昔吗
You like smoothies?
来
Come on.
我不得不说 这里跟我以前
I got to say, this is nothing like
被送去的戒瘾中心完全不一样
the rehab facility I was sent to back in the day.
而且我不禁注意到
And I can't help but notice
人口构成也变了
that the demographics have changed.
-这里的人都是... -年轻 有钱的白人
- Everybody here is-- - Young, white, rich.
这是阿片药物流行导致的
It's the opioid epidemic.
多年来
Doctors spent years
医生们给黑人开止痛药时都非常吝啬
under-prescribing black people pain medication,
所以黑人没有机会对止痛药上瘾
so they never had a chance to get addicted,
因此也就不会沦落到这里
and they don't wind up here.
经受了这么多年的压♥迫♥
All that oppression, and you don't even get
你们连磕个止痛药的机会都没有
a shot at a good doctor-prescribed high?
与此同时
Meanwhile...
一个白人拉拉队员扭伤脚踝
a white cheerleader sprains an ankle,
医生就会给她开90天分量的止痛药
and she gets prescribed a 90-day supply of Oxy
还能续六次药
With six refills.
你还能怎么办
What are you gonna do?
很干净
Well, it's clean.
有我奶奶身上的气味
It smells like my grandma.
房♥子状态也很好
I don't see anything falling down.
是啊
Yeah, I was, uh...
我还以为你奶奶会是爱养猫爱囤积的老太太
kind of expecting a crazy old cat lady hoarder house.
墙纸太难看了
I mean, this wallpaper is awful.
我们得撕掉
We'd take that down.
不过 我也不知道
But I mean, I don't know.
我是疯了吗
Am I crazy?
这里还挺不错
This isn't that bad.
我要上楼看看
I'm gonna check out the upstairs.
嗯 好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
-挺大的是吧 -是
- Pretty big, huh? - Yeah.
你要是还想接修车的活儿
If you wanted to keep fixing bikes on the side,
就能在这里工作
you'd have the space.
我可以在这放个升降架
And I mean, I could fit a lift stand right here.
工作台
Work bench.
工具架
Tool cabinet.
我也许可以同时
I could get maybe...
修两辆 甚至三辆
maybe two bikes in here at a time, three in a pinch.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表