现在她买♥♥了一辆奔驰
Now she's got a Mercedes.
我也想要辆奔驰
I want a Mercedes.
我们也能卖♥♥韩国货 小维
We could sell Korean stuff, V.
我们能卖♥♥一大堆韩国货
We could sell the shit out of Korean stuff.
我们也没那么多钱投资啊
We don't have a ton to invest.
她也没有
Well, neither did she.
她以前是个服务员
She was a waitress.
要我帮你问下她的号♥码吗
Want me to get her number for you?
早上好 朋友们
Good morrow, friends.
各位密友 老友
Chums. Old pals.
我要去用下洗手间
I'm gonna use the ladies' room.
快去快回 小兔兔
Hurry back, bunny.
蹦蹦蹦
Mm, hop, hop, hop.
真是个美好的早上啊
Is it a beautiful morning or what?
-别炫耀了 弗兰克 -快闭嘴吧
- Stop gloating, Frank. - Oh, shut up.
你和这位女性朋友很亲密啊 弗兰克
You and the lady friend are getting tight, huh, Frank?
等等 我才不关心
Wait. I don't care.
我们确实很亲密 小维 多谢关心
We are getting tight, V. Thank you for asking.
唯一奇怪的一点是
Only thing that's a little bit odd is,
她好像住在一辆劳斯莱斯里
she appears to live in a Rolls-Royce.
劳斯莱斯
A Rolls?
我不想让她因为无家可归
You see, I don't want her to feel uncomfortable
而感到尴尬
that she's homeless.
我们都体验过无家可归的滋味
We've all been there.
-没有 -我们从没体验过
- Never. - We've never been there.
我现在很可能就无家可归
I'm probably homeless right now.
还得问问孩子们究竟是什么情况
Got to check with the kids about that.
你确定她无家可归吗 弗兰克
Are you sure she's homeless, Frank?
无家可归开劳斯莱斯有点不合理
The Rolls-Royce doesn't make sense.
对啊 你有真的问过她
Yeah, have you actually asked her,
"你有房♥子吗 法耶"
"Do you have a house, Faye?"
对这种女人要采取长线作战的策略
Got to play the long game with a woman like this.
让她按照自己的节奏透露个人信息
Let her dole out the info at her own pace.
等她准备好了
Peel back the onion
才能剥开她一层层的外壳 看到她的成熟内心
and reveal her ripe fruit to me when she's ready.
法耶 你有房♥子吗
Hey, Faye, do you have a house?
有 怎么了
Yes. Why?
员工会议
Staff meeting.
现在开始
Now in session.
好了
All right.
今天有份特色套餐
We got a special today.
炸虾薯球
Shrimp tater tots.
一半薯球 一半炸虾
Part tater, part shrimp.
我要吐了
I'ma throw up.
跟炸了一坨屎一样 洛莉
Looks like you fried a turd, Lori.
挤上一团塔塔酱
Serving these beauties up with a slice of lemon
再加一片柠檬就可以上桌了
and a dollop of tartar jizz.
加饮料和薯条的套餐仅售7块5
Seven-fifty with a combo drink and fries.
天
Jesus.
听到了吗 卡尔 喂
You getting all this, Carl? Hello?
-听到了 -你怎么回事
- Yeah. I got it. - What's wrong with you?
他在质疑自己的人生选择
He's questioning his life choices.
进入了"想要做好事造福世界"的叛逆阶段
Going through his "Wants to do good for the world" phase.
会过去的
It'll pass.
你为什么想做好事
Why would you want to do good?
不知道
I don't know.
也许是因为拯救生命修好路灯让我感觉良好
Guess it felt good saving lives and fixing streetlights.
让我感觉人生在世能有所追求
Felt like I had a purpose on this earth, you know?
-那就去参军啊 -去不了
- Join the military. - I can't.
我被下禁令了
I'm banned.
那就增重40斤去当警♥察♥
So gain 50 pounds and be a cop, then.
我年纪太小没法申请
I'm too young to apply.
看来这就是我的命运了 做炸虾薯球
Guess this is my fate-- serving shrimp taters.
我告诉你 卡尔
Let me tell you something, Carl.
你以为干这个是我这辈子的梦想吗
You think I always wanted to do this with my life?
和一群前科犯一起卖♥♥油炸屎球
Serving up fried turd balls with a bunch of ex-cons?
我是退伍军人 洛莉 驻外两次呢
I'm a vet, Lori. Two tours!
这不是我的梦想 我以前想成为老师
This wasn't my dream. I wanted to be a teacher.
但可♥卡♥因♥太美妙了 我就上了那艘贼船
But cocaine tasted so good, I just did that instead.
关键是 你得有梦想
The point is, you got to have dreams.
去当个警♥察♥
Go be a cop.
不到21岁不能申请
Can't apply till I'm 21.
你听说过用死人的名字
You ever heard of faking a birth certificate
伪造出生证明吗
using a dead guy's name?
今天来了些名人啊 我说的对不
Some big people here today. Am I right?
-对 -哪个是你的人
- Yep. - Whose your boy?
16号♥
Sixteen.
陶德·布莱森是你的人
You got Todd Bryerson?
不错啊
Nice.
我的是22号♥
I'm with 22.
科尔多·杰克逊
Cordel Jackson.
没错 我们打算让他今天签第三个赞助
Yeah, we're positioning him to take a third endorsement today.
我叫缇波·凯勒 RCE体育经纪公♥司♥
Timbo Keller, RCE Sports Management.
-尊姓大名啊 -你别想挖我的人
- And you are? - You're not poaching my boy.
小家伙 我只是想说...
Whoa, little man. I was just gonna say--
走开
Walk away.
-你可真是多疑 -我看见你打量他了
- You're paranoid. - I've seen you eye him.
走开
Walk away.
听着 哥们 我有个策略
Listen, buddy. Got a strategy.
瞧瞧
Check it.
新的阿波罗球鞋 还没上市
The new Apollos? Not out yet.
它们肯定会大卖♥♥
They're gonna be huge.
新鞋带技术
New lace technology.
可自动调整松紧
Self-tightens.
阿波罗
Apollos?
你就只给我搞来这个
That's all you can get me?
科尔多穿乔丹呢 RCE签了他
Cordel's got Air Jordans, and RCE signed him.
相信我
Trust me.
穿着这双拍照 咱们就有筹码了
Get photographed in these. Boom, leverage.
什么筹码
What's leverage?
这你不用管
Don't worry about it.
相信我
Trust me.
伯托警官 我们能谈谈吗
Hey, Officer Berto. Can we talk for a second?
我没见过你♥爸♥ 滚远点
I haven't seen your dad. Buzz off.
等等 和我爸无关
Wait, wait. It's not about my dad.
-是关于律师 -那更糟
- It's about lawyers. - Worse.
-我在休息 -太好了
- I'm on my break. - Great.
之前你暴打那个圣路易红雀球迷被捕后
When you got arrested for beating the shit out of that Cardinals fan,
帮你脱罪的律师是谁
who was the lawyer that got you off?
丹尼·阿尔瓦雷斯
Danny Alvarez.
这附近最好的律师
Best lawyer around.
五百一小时 每一块都花得值
Five hundred an hour. Worth every penny.
蒂娜不肯嫁给我时 我以为自己完蛋了
Yeah, I thought I was fucked when Tina wouldn't marry me,
但丹尼救了我的小命
but Danny saved my ass.
让我全身而退
Got me off scot-free.
不肯嫁给你
Wouldn't marry you?
这跟那事有什么关系
What's that got to do with anything?
因为结婚后双方不能在
Oh, 'cause married people can't testify
法庭上出庭指证对方
against each other in a court of law.
这叫配偶特权
It's called spousal privilege.
所以我想让蒂娜嫁给我
That's why I tried to get Tina to marry me,
但那贱♥人♥说 没门 她不愿包庇我
but the bitch said, no, she wouldn't cover for me.
所以我不得不雇了丹尼
So I had to hire Danny.
婚后双方不能指证对方 永远不行吗
Married people can't testify against each other? Ever?
不行
Nope.
你所知的对方的小秘密都严格保密
Any knowledge you have of each other's shit is strictly confidential.
我们这行管这个叫漏洞
It's what we in the biz call a loophole.
他的血型是什么
What's his blood type?
什么 他们要知道他的血型
What? They need to know his blood type
他才能趴着玩吗
so he can do tummy time?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表