Fred and I are going.
如果你不想和我们一起去的话
If you don't wanna come with us,
不必勉强
you don't have to.
你要带弗莱德走吗
You're gonna take Fred?
火车两小时就到
It's a two-hour train ride.
你要是能
Come and visit us
从你家抽身的话 随时都可以来看我们
whenever you can tear yourself away from your family.
塔米 我们不能谈谈吗
Tami, c-c-c-can't we talk about this or something?
不要 利普
No. No, Lip,
因为我不想过你那种生活 知道吗
because I don't want your life, okay?
我本来希望我俩一起 创造新生活
I wanted us to create a life together.
那...那也是我想要的
That's-that's...that's what I want too!
一个有你 有我 有弗莱德的生活
Yeah. A life for you and me and Fred,
可你却恣意妄为
and then you just went out
想干什么就他妈干什么
and did whatever the fuck you wanted to
-完全不考虑我们 -我考虑了
- Without thinking about us. - I was thinking about you.
我怎么能够再相信你呢
How am I ever supposed to trust you again?
我事事都先考虑你们
That's all I was doing.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
-我做不到了 -你不能带走弗莱德
- No, I can't, okay? - Hey, you're not taking Fred!
我是他妈妈
I'm his mother.
我有房♥有工作
I've got a house and a job.
所以...
So...
你想闹到法庭上去吗
really wanna take this to court?
你♥他♥妈♥认真的吗
You fucking serious?
你要带走弗莱德
Y-you're gonna take Fred
作为我不想搬家的惩罚
to punish me for not wanting to move?
利普 我没有惩罚你
No, Lip, I'm not punishing you!
-你♥他♥妈♥的出去 -天啊
- Get the fuck outta here! - Jesus!
我们身处一段感情之中啊
We're supposed to be in a relationship!
这意味着我们要共同做出重要抉择
That means that we make important decisions together.
行吧 你想我搬到见鬼的密尔沃基去吗
All right! You want me to move to fucking Milwaukee?
我会搬去密尔沃基 行吗
I'll move to Milwaukee, all right?
我不想搬 但如果那是你想要的...
I'll hate it, but if that's what Tami wants...
你知道吗 你就是个混♥蛋♥
You know what? You're an asshole.
那是塔米想要的 不是吗
...that's what Tami gets, right?
你就是个混♥蛋♥
You're an asshole.
-我是混♥蛋♥ -去你♥妈♥的♥
- I'm an asshole? - Fuck you!
想把我孩子带走的是你
You're the one trying to take away my kid!
不 是我们的孩子 他是我们的孩子
No! Our kid, Lip. He is our kid!
妈的
Shit.
抱抱
Come here.
没事的
It's okay.
我真抱歉
I'm so sorry.
别这样 求你了
Don't do this, please.
我们别互相欺骗了
Let's just stop lying to each other.
好吗
Okay?
你爱你操蛋的一家
You love your fucked-up family
永远比爱我更多
more than you're ever gonna love me.
不是那样的
That's not true.
不是那样的
That's not true.
就是这样
Yeah, it is.
你该进去了
You should get back inside there.
听起来你错过了很多欢乐时光
Sounds like you're missing a fun time.
-我来 我可以帮忙 -我可以
- Oh, I got--I can help. - I got it.
别这样
No.
你有我呢
I got you.
好了
All right.
裙子不错
Nice dress.
谢谢
Thank you.
和那个波兰女人亲热的是弗兰克吗
Is that Frank making out with that Polish polka lady?
是
Yeah.
我想老妈了
I miss Mom.
是啊
Yeah.
莫妮卡一定会很爱今天的
Monica would've loved today.
我该去和我丈夫跳舞了
I should probably go dance with my husband.
去吧
Go.
来吧
Come on.
-能来杯可乐吗 -好的
- Can I get a Coke? - Yeah, sure.
要加些朗姆酒吗
You like some rum in that?
好的
Sure.
谢谢
Thanks.
各位 听我说
Listen up, everyone!
我是这儿最接近新娘的人物了
I'm the closest thing to a bride we've got.
所以我来扔捧花
So I'm throwin' the bouquet!
排好了 单身狗们
Line up, single losers!
扔这儿 这边 小黛
Right here! Right here, Deb!
能再来一杯吗
Can I get another?
-当然 -谢了
- Sure. - Thanks.
你早晚得把那辆车还给我
I'm gonna need that car back eventually.
那些是吻痕吗
Are those hickies?
对
Yeah.
那女人就是只小野猫
Woman's a wildcat.
女人越老性♥欲♥越减弱这个说法太荒诞了
It's a myth about the female libido declining with age.
她们明明更饥渴了
They get hornier.
我会牢牢记住的
I'll keep that in mind.
苏珊娜不恨同性恋
Zuzanna doesn't hate gays.
恨同性恋的是她丈夫 鲁迪
It's her husband, Rudy.
事实上鲁迪比钢琴家李伯拉斯还要基佬
Turns out, Rudy's gayer than Liberace.
她在他死后找到了好几箱男男黄♥片♥
She found boxes of mano a mano porn after he died.
那个波兰老混♥蛋♥是个恐同的暴躁基佬
The old Polish bastard was a raging gay homophobe.
难道不是恐同即深柜吗
Aren't all homophobes gay?
很可能是吧 儿子
Probably so, son.
很有可能
Probably so.
我需要去互助会
I need to find a meeting.
跟我一起去吗
Come with me?
当然
Sure.
等我拿上外套
Let me grab my coat.
怎么了
What is it?
该死 好像是警♥察♥
Shit. I think it's the cops.
-谁在狂敲门 -可能是警♥察♥
- What's with all the banging? - Cops, maybe.
弗兰克又做了什么
What did Frank do now?
-黛博拉·加拉格吗 -不是
- Deborah Gallagher? - Uh, no.
我们有对黛博拉·加拉格的逮捕令
We have an arrest warrant for Deborah Gallagher.
不会吧 她做了什么
No shit. What for?
强♥奸♥未成年人 朱莉娅·尼科洛
Statutory rape of a minor. Julia Nicolo?
妈的
Fuck.
犯人逃了
We got a runner!
发生了什么
Uh, what's going on?
你什么时候满18岁
When's your 18th birthday?
别跑 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
天呐
Jesus.
需要花些功夫
Needs some work.
是啊 废话
Yeah. No shit.
两间卧室吗
Two bedrooms?
对
Yeah.
一个洗手间
One bathroom.
车♥库♥能放两辆车
Two-car garage.
你还有口罩吗
You got another mask?
有 当然有
Yeah. Absolutely.
希望我的破伤风疫苗还有效
Hope my tetanus is up-to-date.
歪了吗
No? Oh.
早上好 加拉维奇先生
Good morning, Mr. Gallavich.
早上好 米拉格先生
Good morning, Mr... Millagher?
你饿了吗
You hungry?
还好
Not really.
想再来一炮吗
You wanna go again?
当然啦
Absolutely.
惨了
Ah, shit!
你♥爸♥可能还是有点生我们的气
I think your dad might still be a little upset.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表