没什么 谢谢
Nothing. Thank you.
我想跳舞
I wanna dance.
你认真的吗
Seriously?
还要苏格兰威士忌吗
Would you like more scotch?
当然
Oh, you know it.
谢谢
Thank you.
-介意我抽根烟吗 -完全不
‐ Mind if I smoke? ‐ Not at all.
这是海♥洛♥因♥吗
Is that crack?
我不吸海♥洛♥因♥
I don't smoke crack.
这是冰♥毒♥ 你要来点吗
It's crystal meth. Would you like some?
我们将度过一个美好的冬天 扫院子的
Oh, it's gonna be a good winter, yard guy.
胸花不错
Nice boutonniere.
我买♥♥的
I bought it.
让朱莉娅给她舞伴戴的
For Julia to give to her date.
她的舞伴放了她鸽子 我就答应跟她来了
Her date ditched her, so I agreed to go with her.
她不想一个人来
She didn't wanna go alone.
扯淡
Shit.
你知道吗 我原本真的很喜欢你
You know, I really liked you.
我也真的很喜欢你
I really like you too.
我居然傻到以为
It was stupid for me to think
像你这样年轻漂亮的女孩会喜欢上我
a young, beautiful girl like you would fall for me.
黛比在和我上♥床♥
So Debbie and I are fucking.
你是同性恋
You're gay?
当然不是 我讨厌和女人搞
Hell, no. I hate vaginas.
我只是想气气你
I just wanted to piss you off.
-我的天 -为什么
‐ My God. ‐ Why?
我是说 我到底哪里惹到了你
I mean, what have I ever done to you
我已经给了你一切
besides give you everything?
比如统计碳水化合物摄入 身材羞辱
Oh, the carb counting? The body shaming?
-我那么做是为了保护你 -以防什么
‐ I did that to protect you. ‐ From what?
-以防你被欺凌 -所以你就欺凌了我
‐ Being bullied. ‐ So you bullied me.
-我才108斤 -谁说的
‐ I weigh 119 pounds. ‐ Says who?
-反正不是体重秤 -你真是魔鬼
‐ Not the scale. ‐ You're a monster.
你这个只知享受的混♥蛋♥
Well, and you're an entitled little shit.
-滚开 -什么
‐ Fuck off! ‐ Excuse me?
一周不能碰电子产品
No screens for a week.
行 那我也不练大提琴了
Fine. Then I'm quitting the cello.
-你敢 -走着瞧
‐ Mm, no you're not. ‐ Watch me.
我要送你回蒙大拿
I'm sending you back to Montana.
回到问题少年学习中心去
Back to the troubled teen learning institute.
-迫不及待 -但这一次
‐ Can't wait. ‐ But this time...
你给我坐经济舱去
I'm flying you coach.
没有特殊服务
No more special services for you.
我租了那栋房♥子
I rented that house.
我带你去看的那栋
That one I showed you.
塔米
Tami.
你能等等吗 等一下 好吗
Hey, can you wait? Wait, please.
让弗莱德和同辈表亲相处是有好处的 对吧
Look, it would be good for Fred to be around his cousins, right?
还有他的姑姑叔叔们
You know, his aunts, his uncles.
他的家庭 还有你的家庭
His family and your family.
到了密尔沃基 你就没有亲戚了
You know, in Milwaukee, you'll have no one.
对吗 我们就没有亲戚了
Right? I mean, we will have no one.
我的家庭
My family...
这个社区是我的支柱
this neighborhood is my support system.
这里是我的家
This is my home.
好吗 我以为我能做到
All right? I thought I could do it.
真的 但我思考了一段时间
I really did, but I had some time with it,
然后...我不知道
and...I don't know.
我担心我不能继续保持戒酒
You know, I‐I'm worried about my sobriety.
我在这里有一个小团体 还有互助会
I've got a community here, my meetings.
布拉德 互助会里的人 还有一份工作
Brad, the people in our group, my job‐‐
这个地方 它...
I mean, this place, it's...
它对我来说很重要
It's important to me.
密尔沃基的棒球队就叫酿酒人
Milwaukee's baseball team is called The Brewers.
我在那里绝不可能继续戒酒
There's no way I could stay sober up there.
塔米
Tami.
有钱人都是疯子
Rich people are crazy.
都他妈是神经病
Fuckin' nuts.
他们非得搞点闹剧出来 就因为太无聊了
They create drama because they're bored.
人穷的时候根本不需要创造闹剧
When you're poor, you don't need to create drama.
我懂 你每天的生活就是一场闹剧
I know, every day's a goddamn drama.
你在干... 你现在是环卫工人了吗
What are‐‐ You're a garbage man now?
比你看到的复杂多了 米尔科家的
It's more complicated than that, Milk.
我现在差不多算是卧底警♥察♥
I'm basically an undercover cop.
那你当得不怎么好
Not a very good one.
卧底警♥察♥不会到处宣扬
Undercover cops don't go around
自己是卧底警♥察♥
telling people they're undercover cops.
你就笑吧 桑迪
Laugh all you want, Sandy.
这比你想象的要困难得多
It's a lot harder than you think
永远不知道该信任谁
never knowing who you can trust,
不知道他们会不会发现你是叛徒
whether or not they're gonna figure out you're a rat.
压力很大的 我能来一口吗
It's stressful. Can I hit that?
你不用药检吗
Don't you get drug tested?
我是卧底 我得吸点药
I'm undercover‐‐ I have to do drugs
来向他们证明我是自己人
so they know I'm one of 'em.
向谁证明 环卫工人吗
Who, the garbage men?
算了
Forget it.
我要去睡觉了
I'm goin' to bed.
列举有钱人的怪异行为 开始
Weird shit rich people do‐‐go.
他们去露营
They go camping.
他们会投票
They vote.
他们会去救济厨房♥做义工
They volunteer to work in soup kitchens.
他们会亲吻自己的狗
They kiss their dogs.
即使在冬天还洗车
Wash their cars, even in the winter.
你想滚床单吗
You wanna fuck?
操 当然
Fuck, yeah.
光线很好
Lots of light.
没有改造过 所有灯具都是新的
Original molding. All the light fixtures are new.
后面还有一个小露台
Oh, oh, and there's a nice little patio in the back.
天哪
Oh, God.
他们养狗吗
Did they have a dog?
应该没有
Yeah, I don't think so.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表