我是这个伟大共和国的忠诚公民
I am a loyal citizen of this great republic,
目前处于失业状态 因为普遍的年龄歧视
currently unemployed due to endemic ageism
以及改变了新零工经济的破坏性技术进步
and disruptive technologies reordering everything in our new gig economy.
菲奥娜 菲奥娜
Fiona, Fiona.
菲奥娜 菲奥娜 菲奥娜
Fiona, Fiona, Fiona. Fiona.
你应该感谢我
You should thank me
继续支付你们不断上涨的公♥务♥员♥工♥资♥
for continuing to pay your inflated civil service wages
而那些硅谷的书呆子们正在编写无人机程序
while the Silicon Valley eggheads program the drones
来淘汰你们这种过时的工人
that will make your antiquated job obsolete.
进来吧
Here we go.
别那么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我有分类系统
I've got a system.
都会退回去的
It's all going back.
诺德斯特龙是蓝色
Nordstrom's is blue,
皆为高档连锁百货商店
马歇尔是粉红色
Marshalls is pink,
布鲁明是紫色
Bloomie's is purple,
香奈尔是橘色 古驰是黑色
Chanel is orange, Gucci's black,
普拉达是黄色
and Prada is yellow.
我值得拥有这种特别的感觉
I deserve to feel special.
今天要在我的焊工装里面穿什么呢
What should I wear under my Carhartts today,
拉佩拉还是维多利亚的秘密
La Perla or Victoria's Secret?
维多利亚的秘密
Victoria's Secret.
那就穿维多利亚的秘密了
Victoria's Secret it is.
止痛药
你今天扮的又是谁
Who you supposed to be today?
弗雷德里克·道格拉斯
Frederick Douglass.
穿着花褂子
In a dashiki?
道格拉斯来自塞内冈比亚
Douglass was from Senegambia.
哥们 根本没那地方好吗
Dude, it's not a real place.
你不要再沉迷于这种东西了
You gotta chill out with that shit.
你看起来像出自喜剧片《美国之旅》
You look like "Coming to America."
大部分人不会像你这么无知
Most people aren't as ignorant as you.
他们会欣赏我的装扮的
They'll appreciate this.
我们还走不走了
We going or not?
好吧
Okay.
你穿成这样我不要走你旁边
I'm not walking next to you dressed like that.
她总是想做♥爱♥
She wants to have sex all the time.
昨晚做了三次
All right, three times last night
今早又做了一次
and again this morning.
没有痔疮或者粘液塞问题吗
No hemorrhoids or problems with the mucus plug?
什么是粘液塞
What's a mucus plug?
你要是有就知道了
You'd know if you'd had a problem with it.
我以前从没想过
You know, I never thought I'd be complaining
还会有抱怨做♥爱♥太多的一天
about having this much sex.
趁还有机会抓紧享受吧
Enjoy it while you can.
迈尔斯出生以后
Cami didn't want me to touch her for months
凯米好几个月不让我碰她
after Miles was born.
问题就是这个
Oh, that's the thing,
她一直对我格外地好
she's so fucking nice to me all the time.
特别温柔可人
You know, it's all honey, sweetie.
今天早上还叫我小宝贝
She called me boo this morning.
就像"外星人绑♥架♥电影"一样让人毛骨悚然
I mean, it's "alien abduction movie" creepy.
我不喜欢
I don't like it.
不会总这样的
It won't last.
等孩子一出生 睡眠不足
Once the baby's born, with the sleep deprivation,
产后发疯 加上塔米本来就婊气
the postpartum craziness, and Tami being kind of a bitch,
这会是条艰辛的道路 朋友
it's gonna be a rough ride, my friend.
那是阀门吗
Is that valves?
是的 和铃
Hmm, and rings.
凯米列了一个你需要提前购买♥♥的
Cami's making a list of stuff she thinks
婴儿用品清单
you still need to buy before your baby gets here.
不是吧 哥们 有必要吗
Oh, come on, man. Really?
我们在迎婴派对收到的那些还不够吗
Wha--what about all the shit we got at the baby shower?
这附近的人去迎婴派对
The expensive stuff nobody around here
送不起的昂贵用品
can afford to give at a shower.
要买♥♥一个高级的吸乳器
It's a fancy breast pump,
可以连接你手♥机♥的婴儿视频监控
baby video monitor that connects to your phone,
还有北欧的车座兼手推两用婴儿车
some Scandinavian car seat-stroller combo thing.
我在一堆孩子中间长大
I grew up around a ton of kids.
从来没用过那些玩意
I never had any of that shit.
弗兰克半数时候连尿布都不给我们买♥♥
You know, Frank wouldn't even buy us diapers half the time.
他就用胶布把垃圾袋裹在我们身上
He'd tape garbage bags around us,
睡前在后院拿水管给我们冲澡
hose us off in the backyard before bedtime.
真的吗
Really?
不是 但也差不多
No, but close.
不在这一层
It's on a different floor.
麻烦稍等 我带你过去
One moment, please. I'll transfer you.
你感觉怎么样 弗兰克
How you feeling, Frank?
还是很痛 医生
Still in a lot of pain, Doc.
真的吗 已经过了这么久了
Really, after all this time?
我几乎睡不着觉
I can barely sleep.
深受疼痛折磨
The pain is excruciating.
只有奥施康定能让生活过得下去
Oxycontin is the only thing making life bearable.
让我看看
Hmm, well, let's take a look.
医生 拜托轻点
Doc, please, careful.
我还没碰你 弗兰克
I haven't touched you yet, Frank.
一定是那个黄毛外科医生
I think that kid surgeon, uh,
切断了我的神经还是什么的
musta severed some nerves or something.
有多长时间了 六个月吗
How long's it been now, six months?
五个月 没有一天不痛苦
Five. Five months of agony.
恭喜你
Well, congratulations.
你痊愈了
You're healed.
可能还有一点不舒服
You might experience some minor discomfort,
但吃点普通止疼片就没事了
but you can take care of that with some Advil.
止疼片
Advil?
是的 或者随便哪种非处方的都行
Yeah, or anything over the counter will do.
你要停我的处方药
You're cutting me off?
谨慎一点为好
Gotta err on the side of caution.
奥施康定很容易上瘾
Oxycontin is highly addictive.
我们可不希望你变得依赖药物
We wouldn't want you to become drug dependent.
你不是应该逐步给我减量吗
Shouldn't you be titrating me down slowly
比如一两年药量减半
like a half a dose for a year or two,
-要不... -不行
- Maybe, um-- - Nope.
-维柯丁 -不行
- Vicodin. - No.
-可待因 -不可能
- Codeine. - Not a chance.
你就这样
So that's it.
让我在沉默中受苦
You're just gonna let me suffer in silence.
你不会沉默的 弗兰克
Oh, I don't think you're gonna be silent, Frank.
你出去的时候
You know, you may want to try
也许会想从后门溜走
to slip out the back on your way out.
付款处张贴了头号♥通缉老赖的海报
The billing department put out a most-wanted deadbeats poster,
你的照片就在上面
and your picture is on it.
等这个鬼地方的医生
When the doctors in this dump
开始关心苦痛中的病人时
start caring about their patients in pain,
也许我们就会开始付钱
maybe some of us'll start paying our bills!
靠
Well, shit.
喂 非洲清"菊"工
Hey, yo, African booty scratcher!
穿花褂子的
Yo, dashiki boy!
说你呢
Yeah, you.
我在跟你说话 木法沙[《狮子王》角色]I'm talking to you, Mufasa.
小子
Yo, kid!
我变成那种男人了
I'm that guy now,
没人防守的可悲老男人
that pathetic old guy that no one guards
因为我投不中篮筐
because he can't make a basket.
你不算很老 亲爱的
You're not old-old, honey,
但每个运动员都会退化的
but every athlete slows down a bit.
也许你换个运动就好了
Maybe you just need to change up your game.
超级四分卫布雷迪退化了吗
Has Brady slowed down?
没有 他去年还得了超级碗冠军
No, he just won the Super Bowl last year.
高尔夫球手老虎伍兹呢 没有
Tiger Woods? No.
他赢了美国大♥师♥赛
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表