about the Gettysburg Address after supper.
不好意思 你说什么
I'm sorry. Wha-what was that part?
-约会 -她刚才说...
- A date. - She just--
-约会 -不 我听见...
- A date. - No, I heard--
-那太好了 谢了 乌比姑妈 -快去吧
- That's great. Thanks, Aunt Oopie. - Go on, now.
玩得开心
Enjoy yourselves.
-不 刚才她说... -你们出去
- No, see, the other part-- - It's good to go out
参与经济是好事
and participate in the economy
这样我们就不用当冤大头
so we don't have to give handouts
把钱给那些骗福利金的人
to those welfare cheats and...
-好了 -...和非法移♥民♥
- Okay! - ...illegal immigrants.
-我就想问... -好 再见
- Yeah. I just-- - All right. Bye.
求你别说了 走吧
Please. Come on.
玩得开心哦
Have fun.
谢谢你愿意来见我
Thanks for meeting me.
当然了 怎么这么客气
Yeah. Sure thing, Formal.
我们点吃的吧 我他妈都饿扁了
Let's order. I'm fucking starving.
你分配到新的假释官了吗
You, uh, get your new PO assignment?
我又落入拉里·西弗手里
I'm back with Larry fucking Seaver--
我觉得我们应该结婚
I think we should get married.
什么
What?
我们应该结婚
We should get married.
这样我们就不能指证对方了
Then we can't testify against each other...
在法庭上
in a court of law.
以防我们其中一人
You know, in case one of us, uh...
知道对方干过非法的事
had something on the other.
这叫配偶特权
It's called spousal privilege.
嗯 我听说过
Yeah. Yeah. I, uh, heard of it.
这是为了保护我们两个 你明白吗
It's for both of our protection, you know?
就是督促我们别干违法事
Just help us keep things clean,
帮助我们循规蹈矩
help us toe the line a little bit.
你有什么想法
So what are you thinking?
我觉得为了不坐牢而结婚 这理由烂透了
I think staying out of jail's a crap reason to get married.
不 我们彼此相爱
No. We fucking love each other.
这才是我们结婚的理由
That's why we're gonna get married.
那些法律规定 只是额外好处
The legal stuff, it's just...bonus.
但我们在说的可是婚姻
I mean, this is marriage, though, man.
这是重大决定 不是吗
It's kind of a...big step, don't you think?
我爱你
I love you.
并且
And...
我信任你
and I trust you.
你也爱我 信任我吗
Do you love and trust me, too?
老天
Jesus Christ.
好
Okay.
所以这个决定也没那么难做吧
So maybe this decision isn't that hard.
老天
Jesus Christ.
你在吃三明治的时候向我求婚吗
You proposing to me over fucking patty melts?
对 我想是的
Yeah. I guess I am.
你怎么说 你想腾出时间去登记吗
So what do you say? You want to fit it in?
不管了 我想
Fuck it. I do.
他在这儿呢 销♥售♥杀手
There he is. The slayer!
干得漂亮
Way to slay.
我又送来六箱 杀手
I got you six more cases, you killer.
那你做好心理准备 因为我们一盒都不想要了
Well, psych! 'Cause we don't want any more.
你把我们客人的脸都灼烂了
You burned our customers' faces off.
你看他们 一群橄榄球线卫似的
Look at 'em. Like a bunch of linebackers.
我们要你全额退款 现在就退
We want a full refund, and we want it now.
我常跟销♥售♥队友们说
You know, as I always tell my teammates,
从事销♥售♥行业 就意味着有起有伏
a life in sales means good days and bad.
有时产品
Sometimes your products
销量火爆 而有时候则...
are just gonna fly off the shelves, and other times--
快省省吧 特莎
Oh, cut the shit, Tessa.
我们的眼睛烫得跟火山岩浆似的
Our eyes feel like liquid molten lava.
825大洋 现在就给我们
Eight hundred and twenty-five dollars, now.
我真的很想把钱还给你们
Look, I really want to give you guys your money back,
但问题是
but the thing is,
我无能为力
my hands are tied.
蜗牛黄金眼贴膜一经售出 概不退款
There are absolutely no refunds of Escargold.
这是公♥司♥的严格规定
It is a firm company policy.
并且你们俩的确...
And you two did...
签了电子协议
e-sign the agreement.
那我们该如何处置这9箱烧眼睛的蜗牛玩意
What the fuck are we gonna do with nine cases of slug burn?
我不知道 发挥你们的创造力
I don't know. Be inventive.
就是这儿
Here we go.
他们就是来学习领导法则 或其他什么的u200c青少年
These are the youths discovering leadership laws or whatever.
各位 这是卡尔
Youths! This is Carl.
这是什么鬼情况
What the shit is this?
我们的青少年领导人项目
Our youth leader program.
那是怀尔德
Uh, that's Wilder,
海明威
Hemingway,
佩内洛普 亨特
Penelope, Hunter--
慢着
Stop.
这些就是我们未来的警♥察♥吗
These are our future police?
不太可能
Mm, doubt it.
大多数人来这只是为了好申请大学
Uh, most do it for their college applications.
把这个项目写进简历 就像滑雪营 校刊编辑
They put it next to ski club, yearbook committee...
-不 不行 -或是仁人家园什么的
- Oh, no, no, no. - ...Habitat for Humanity--
这里谁负责
Who's in charge here?
之前有个警官管事
Well, we had a lieutenant running things for a while,
但他心脏病发作 回去养病了
but he's out recovering from a heart attack.
所以目前来说 他们算是没人管了
So, for now, they're kind of on their own.
只要给我24小时 警官
Just give me 24 hours with them, sir.
准把他们抽出人样
I'll whip 'em into shape.
我们好像不能...
Hey, uh, I don't think we're supposed to...
等等 拉里给我发了个链接
Hold up. I got a link from Larry.
在这起似乎由情人间争吵引发的案件中
In what now appears to have been a lover's quarrel,
米歇尔·德米特 昵称雪莉
Michelle "Shelly" Demeter has been arrested
因被控谋杀宝拉·彼特曼而被捕
and charged for the aggravated murder of Paula Bitterman.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
一位目击者已经证实德米特...
An eyewitness account has confirmed that Demeter...
等等 那不就是救护车团队那个女的吗
Wait. Is that the lady from the ambulance company?
彼特曼刚年满47岁
Bitterman was just 47 years old.
不是你杀的宝拉
You didn't kill Paula.
我早就说过不是 我还以为是你杀的
I told you I didn't. I thought you killed Paula.
我也说过不是
Told you I didn't.
但是你不停叨逼你有多想她死
But you kept talking about how you wanted her dead.
你也说过想她死
You said you wanted her dead, too,
然后你还跟你那可怕的爹待了一晚
and then you were with your fucking dad all night.
那也不意味着我真跑去杀人了
Doesn't mean I just went and murdered somebody.
我才从号♥子里出来
I just got out of prison.
我也才被释放
I just got out of prison, too.
加拉格先生和米尔科维奇先生
Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Milkovich?
加拉格先生和米尔科维奇先生
Mr. Gallagher and Mr. Milkovich.
-在 -在这儿
- Yeah. - Yeah, yeah.
大伙 是时候发挥你们的聪明财智了
Okay, everybody, time to think outside the snail box.
这东西还能用来干嘛
What could we use these guys for?
有什么秘用吗
What secret use do they have?
垫垃圾桶
Garbage can liner.
我们会给出销♥售♥总额的10%
For a 10% cut of our total sales,
这些金灿灿的垃圾还有什么用处吗
what else could these little gold bitches be used for?
怎么样 想出最好点子的人拿钱
All right? Best idea wins.
拜托了大家 有点创造力
Come on, guys. Be creative.
它们又小又闪
They're small and sparkly.
它们能够消水肿 顺带造成灼烧
They reduce puffiness and cause burning.
说不定对疱疹有用
Mm, might work for herpes.
疱疹算一个 有其它想法吗
I hear herpes. Do I have a counter?
在胸口贴16片蜗牛眼膜
Well, if you put 16 of them on your chest,
有助于戒烟
it'll help you quit smoking.
-不错 -当固体胶水用
- Okay, good. - Glue stick.
-油漆稀释剂 -直接吸
- Paint thinner. - Just smoke the shit.
能治打鼾 因为能把鼻子直接烧没
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表