Let's go while I'm middle-aged, huh?
-快点啊 小凯 -在快了
- Hurry up, Kev! - I'm trying.
这上面那么多钥匙呢
He's got, like, a million keys.
快点啊 我酒劲都要过了
Let's go. I'm losin' my beer buzz.
好了 我都听到了
Okay, I hear all of you!
哥们 快点
Dude, let's go, come on.
开了 中大奖了
Got it. Jackpot!
往后站
Stand back.
我去
Holy shit.
来吧
Gimme some!
这简直就是富人的圣诞节
This is like rich people Christmas.
全能的上帝
God is great!
我六岁起就祈祷这一刻的到来
I been praying for this moment since I was six years old.
我的好运终于来了
My good karma is finally paying off.
闭嘴 凯文 托我上去
Shut up, Kevin. Hoist me up.
就从那个开始
Yeah, that one right there.
网约车应该马上就到了
Lyft should be here in a sec.
银色的"显代" 是这么念的吗
Silver..."Ha-wan-day." Is that how you say that?
"现呆"
"Hundye."
我觉得是"现代"
I think it's "Hunday."
你是要被撞还是被割
You wanna get hit or cut?
来掷硬币吧
Let's flip a coin.
我们要是有硬币 就不会在这儿了
If we had a coin, we wouldn't be out here.
-我来被割 -可以
- I'll get cut. - Sounds good.
我来被撞
I'll get hit.
好
Okay.
转角见
See you around the corner.
米奇吗
Mickey?
我叫米基
It's Mikey.
米奇又他妈是谁
Who the fuck is Mickey?
你今天过得怎么样
How's your day going so far?
还行
Oh, uh, fine.
你能放点古典乐吗
Um, could you put on a little classical music?
没问题
Yeah, sure thing.
糟了
Oh, shit!
女士 看你干的好事
Watch what you're doing, lady!
你撞倒了那个男的
You just hit that man!
-天呐 -你还好吗
- Oh, God! - Are you okay?
你好像撞断了我的腿
I think you broke my leg.
-天啊 -我的脸 都流血了
- Oh, God! - And my face, it's bleeding!
好吧 躺在那里别动
Um, okay, stay right there.
-我马上叫警♥察♥和救护车来 -不用不用
- I'll call the police and an ambulance. - Oh, oh, oh! Oh, no!
我自己可以去急诊室
I-I-I can go to the ER myself.
我也可以一瘸一拐地走到那里去
I'll probably hobble there myself too.
但你腿伤了啊 我载你们俩去吧
No, but your leg! I'll drive you both.
不是针对你 但是...
No disrespect, but...
我不敢再坐你的死亡飞车了
I'm too scared to get in your death mobile again.
问下 这年头去看急诊要多少钱
Hey, what are they hitting ya for at the ER these days?
一两百块吧
Couple hundy.
我可不是什么大富翁
Oy. I'm no Rockefeller.
我还是坐这里等我的腿自行痊愈吧
I-I'm just gonna wait till my leg heals.
除非 你想弥补你的过错
Unless...you wanted to make things right.
你们这群傻叉是专门搞碰瓷的吧
You fools are a couple of scam artists, aren't you?
-你在说什么呢 -才不是
- What are you talking about? - No!
等等 等等
Oh, wait, wait, wait.
你们两个臭老头子该换点新花样了
You old farts need to get fresh.
等下 你这是...
Hey, wait. You're leaving...
你这是擅自离开案发现场
you're leaving a crime scene!
新花样
Fresh?
再来一次吗
You wanna go again?
这次我来被割吧
I'll get cut this time.
还新花样
Fresh.
老兄 你儿子太白了
Dude, your kid is totally white.
看上去根本没有一点黑人血统
Doesn't even look like he has one drop of black blood in him.
你见过他爸妈吗
Yeah, well, have you seen his parents?
我们做的时候
You know, when we screwed,
就像两根粉笔在开操
it was like two pieces of chalk fucking.
你直接戒烟不是更方便吗
Isn't it easier just to quit smoking?
是有这打算 不过...
Plannin' on it, but...
我以为还得好一会儿
I thought I'd have a lot more time
孩子才会出生 再说了
before the baby came, and, you know, besides,
尼古丁能让我清醒
the nicotine's keeping me awake and...
舒缓我的神经
calm my nerves.
当爸爸太恐怖了
This dad shit's scary.
你抚养我们长大了啊
You raised us.
但我又不在乎会不会把你们害死
Yeah, but I didn't care if I killed you guys.
我想让弗莱迪活下去
I wanna keep Freddie alive.
为什么家里只有我一个黑人
Why am I the only one in the family that has black skin?
我觉得这跟莫妮卡的祖父有关
Think it has something to do with Monica's granddad,
虽然我们从来都没得到正面答复
although we never really got a straight answer.
不了解族谱的感觉真烂
Sucks not knowing my family tree.
谁还在乎这个
Who cares?
-你就是加拉格家的人 -是啊
- You're a Gallagher. - Yeah.
在这个家里 我是没错
In this house, I am,
但在外人眼里
but out there,
我是个住在芝加哥南区的黑人小孩
I'm a black kid that lives on the South Side of Chicago.
我去都市服装店的时候
I went to Urban Outfitters,
保安跟踪了我20分钟
and a security guard followed me for 20 minutes.
说他们店只限都市人进
Says "Urban" in their title.
他饿了
Okay, he's hungry.
这是我第一次在家给他喂奶
Uh, this is gonna be his first feeding at home.
你有奶瓶什么的吗 我帮你加热
You have a bottle or something I can warm up?
没有 塔米想让我来哺乳
Nope. Tami wants me to breastfeed him.
怎么喂
How?
我知道挺奇葩 但是
I know it's ridiculous, but...
塔米说他得学会怎么吸奶
Tami says he needs to learn how to latch onto the boob.
这也有助于让孩子产生依恋
Yeah, it's also good for attachment and shit.
好啦 给利亚姆看看我们是怎么喝奶的
Here we go. Let's show Liam how we do it, huh?
喝给利亚姆叔叔看看吗
You wanna show Uncle Liam?
喝给利亚姆叔叔看看吧 快喝吧 喝吧
You wanna show Uncle Liam? Here we go. Here we go.
快喝吧
Here we go.
吸一小口
A little suck. A little suck.
一口一口慢慢来
Little suck, little suck.
他喝奶了
Hey, he did it!
他在吮吸了 他在吸奶了
He did it. He's sucking. He latched!
你就像个行走的公益广♥告♥ 叫大家要记得戴套
You're like a walking PSA to wear a condom.
鲜虾爆米花重磅回归
好的 一共是三份鲍勃船长特色鱼套餐
Okay, so that's three Cap'n Bob's fish specials,
分别配上炸薯球 薯条和卷心菜沙拉
one with tots, one with fries, and one with slaw.
一刻钟就送到
Be ready in 15.
你这是要去哪里
Yo, where do you think you're going?
你是耳朵聋了吗
Are you deaf or something?
我找洛莉 她在盘点库存吗
I'm looking for Lori. She, uh, doing a bank run?
是想让我一枪爆♥你♥菊♥吗
You want me to cap your ass or what?
-你倒是试试 -别以为我不敢
- I'd like to see you try. - Don't think I won't.
卡尔·加拉格
Carl Gallagher.
闻起来就跟我第一次见到你一样香
Smells as good as the day I met ya.
你就是卡尔
You're Carl.
是啊 听说过我吗
Yeah. Heard of me?
这位是安妮·冈萨雷斯 副经理
This is Anne Gonzalez, assistant manager.
彪悍能干 把大家管得规规矩矩
Tough as nails. She keeps everybody in line.
那么...
So...
准备好开始干活了吗
you ready to get back to work?
-嗯 -很好
- Yeah. - Great.
德克
Hey, Dirk,
卡尔回来了
Carl's back.
再见了 哥们
Arrivederci, buddy.
见鬼
Oh, shit.
抱歉 轮椅哥
I'm sorry, Wheels.
我告诉过你这一天总会到来的
I told you this day was gonna come.
你要炒了我吗 洛莉
You firing me, Lori?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表