Um, there were some complications, bleeding.
她还在手术室
She's--she's still in the OR.
该死
Shit.
但她会没事的 对吧
But she's gonna be okay, right?
我...我不知道 我不知道
I don't--I don't know. I don't know.
他们不肯告诉我其他的
I mean, they wouldn't tell me anything else.
那你♥他♥妈♥赶快去搞清楚啊
Well, go find the fuck out.
好了 冷静 她还在手术室 凯米
Okay, okay, she's in surgery, Cami.
一旦有消息了
They'll let us know how she is
他们肯定马上就会来通知我们的
as soon as they have something to tell us.
塔米耶蒂先生
Mr. Tamietti?
我在
Yes.
不好意思 我想她指的是我
Oh, sorry, you know, I think, uh, she actually means me.
等我了解情况了 马上就来通知你们
Uh, I'll come back as soon as I know anything, all right?
你想在进去前 再搞一发吗
You up for going one more time before we head in?
我真的很想躺床上休息了
I could really use a bed.
我之前把背部扭伤了
I kind of threw my back out.
以及 我需要冰敷一下我的蛋蛋
That, and I need to ice my balls.
或许我们可以在洗澡的时候弄 然后...
Maybe we could do it in the shower and then...
接着去屋顶上做
Maybe up on the roof.
是黛比吗
Debbie?
塔米生下了孩子 我不确定塔米能不能挺过来
不 是利普 塔米生下了孩子
No, Lip. Tami had the baby.
那是好事啊
That's great.
但她有麻烦了
Yeah, but she's in trouble.
什么
What?
出了点问题
Something went wrong.
太棒了 宝贝
Yeah, baby.
看来那些男孩喜欢新老爹啊
Looks like the boys love the new daddy, huh?
有人打你奶♥子♥了吗
Did somebody punch your tit?
不是 是唇印
No, hickeys.
一个谷歌♥的软件工程师
One of the software engineers from Google
喜欢假装在喝奶
likes to pretend he's nursing.
好吧 你算走运了
Yeah, well, you're lucky.
我还遇到个家伙 希望我给他换尿布
I had a guy who wanted me to change his diaper.
晚上好 梅芙
Good evening, Mauve.
欢迎回来
Oh, welcome back.
照旧吗
Your usual?
麻烦了
Please.
你看上去美极了
You look fantastic.
谢谢
Thank you.
我喜欢你的裙子
I love your dress.
荷芙妮格牌的
Herve Leger.
好极了
Wonderful.
谢谢
Thank you.
把毛毯的底部折起来 盖住宝宝的脚
Fold the bottom of the blanket over baby's feet.
然后把这个角塞进上面这里 看明白了吗
Then just tuck the point into the top, okay?
是的 明白了
Yeah, yeah.
坐吧
Sit.
把他像这样抱着
Set him like this.
我的天啊
Oh, my gosh.
儿子还是女儿
Boy or girl?
儿子
Boy.
你确定是你的种吗
Are you sure it's yours?
塔米呢
Tami?
我不知道
I don't know.
还在做手术
Still in surgery.
不会有事的
It'll be okay.
那是你叔叔啊
That's your uncle.
是个儿子
It's a boy.
不 伊恩还不知道
No, Ian doesn't know yet.
老兄
Buddy!
嘿 兄弟们 我在空位处 无人防守
Hey, guys, I'm open. I'm open.
传球啊 球 球 球
The ball, ball, ball, ball, ball!
-快啊 老兄 -不 不 不要
- Come on, man! - No, no, no, no!
滚回老人院去吧
Back to the retirement home!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表