无♥耻♥家庭
第十季 第七集
日♥你♥妈♥ 老子才不告诉你们
Fuck you. I ain't telling you shit.
老公 留点口德
Honey, be polite.
他们不记得了 也不能怪他们啊
It's not their fault they don't remember.
谁叫他们脑子有坑呢
They have that big steel plate in their head.
不然你们为毛会不记得
Why else would you not remember something
一周前才发生的事
that happened one damn week ago?
这是我们的新房♥车
It's our new RV.
看来我们现在要住进房♥车里了
I guess...we're living in an RV now.
市篮球俱乐部今天招新
City basketball clubs are recruiting today.
陶德不会跟人谈判 所以我要当他的经纪人
Todd can't keep his offers straight, so I'm managing him.
保拉是什么情况
Hey, what's the deal with Paula?
情况就是你完蛋了
The deal is, you're fucked.
小活虎 小活虎
Sparky! Sparky!
小活虎 这是雪莉 雪莉 这是小活虎
Sparky, Shelly. Shelly, Sparky.
她是你的老板
She's your boss.
应该说副老板 因为我才是你的老大
Well, vice boss, 'cause I'm your boss.
盯好他 雪莉
Stick it to him, Shel.
我和佩佩谈妥了 用部分监护权
I negotiated Pepa down to partial custody
换一部分德里克的死亡抚恤金
in exchange for some of Derek's death benefit,
但一想到弗兰妮要和那婊♥子♥独处一室
but I can't stomach the thought of that bitch
我就浑身难受
having one second alone with Franny.
她准备好了吗
She ready?
她会在那家人的家电上尿尿
She's gonna piss on the family's electronics
搞几个小型火灾
and start several small fires,
所以 是的 她准备好了
so yeah, she's ready.
太好了
Sweet.
记住了 你现在叫弗兰妮
Remember, you're Franny now.
我没想到你真会来
Didn't think you'd actually show.
我来了 还把弗兰妮带来了
Here I am, and here's Franny,
按照约定 准时来了
on time, as promised.
看来我现在欠你一张支票 是吧
So I guess I owe you a check.
我想是的
I guess you do.
天呐 都出去
Oh, my God, everybody get out!
快出去
Get out now!
弗兰妮 搞什么啊
Franny! What the hell?
报♥警♥电♥话♥吗
Hello, 911?
我想报火警
I'd like to report a fire.
喂 别踩着那玩意
Hey, yo, step off that shit!
幸好你来了
Thank goodness you're here.
我认识你吗
I know you?
不
No.
这个公交站好黑
This bus stop is so dark.
是的 有几盏街灯坏了
Yeah, a couple of streetlights are out.
我老伴艾莫里尔还在世时就坏了
Have been ever since my Emeril was still alive.
真的吗
Really?
他2002年去世的
He passed in 2002.
我叫埃丝特
I'm Ester.
卡尔
Carl.
我通常不会这么晚出门
I'm not usually out this late.
都是为了庆祝我的生日
Was celebrating my birthday.
这是我我妹妹送给我的
My sister got me this.
真好啊
Oh, wow. That's really nice.
我今天正满75岁的花样年纪
I'm 75 years young today.
我靠 抱歉我说脏话了
Holy shit! Oh, I'm sorry.
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
我骂起脏话来也不输给任何人
I can swear with the best of them too.
要帮忙吗
Oh, you need a hand?
我不是搭这一辆
This isn't my bus.
我要搭15路
I'm a number 15.
你走吧
You go.
你确定吗
Sure?
快给老娘滚啦
Get the fuck out of here!
看见没 我刚不是说了
See? What'd I tell you?
很高兴认识你 卡尔
Nice to meet you, Carl.
保重
Take care.
钱包拿来
Your purse!
停车 那女人被抢劫了
Stop the bus! That woman's getting robbed!
-埃丝特 -不可能的
- Ester! - Not a chance.
-你想打电♥话♥报♥警♥就打吧 -快点 停车啊
- Call 911 if you want. - Come on, stop the bus!
闭嘴
Shut up.
让我下车
Hey, let me out!
开门 快点
Open the doors! Oh, hey!
开门啊 快
Open the door! Come on!
-坐下吧 -快开啊
- Sit down. - Come on!
我不能停车 我得按时到站
I ain't stopping, man. I have a schedule to keep.
埃丝特
Ester.
你儿子在哭呢
Your baby's crying.
我4点喂过他了
I fed him at 4.
是我在4点喂的他
No, I fed him at 4.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
我也不清楚 迷迷糊糊的
I have no idea. It's all a blur.
他怎么还没变成大孩子能自己找东西吃啊
Why isn't he a teenager yet who can just feed himself?
要不我们给他买♥♥一个
You know, maybe we can get him one of those, uh,
那种仓鼠饮水器
you know, gerbil bottle things.
就装在婴儿床一旁
You know, rig it up to the side of his crib.
我懂
I know.
好吧 我去喂奶 你去泡咖啡
All right, I'll feed him. You get coffee?
没问题
Deal.
怎么
Yeah.
妈妈就来了 好吗
Mommy's coming, all right?
妈妈在 妈妈在
I got you. I got you.
我来啦
I got you.
我知道了
Hey, I hear you.
是有人肚子饿了吗 来
Is somebody hungry? Come here.
抱抱
Come here.
好极了
Yeah.
帮你换尿布好吗
Can we change your diaper?
来换尿布啦
Should we change your diaper?
得有六周了吧
So it's been about, uh, six weeks, right?
应该是
I think so.
没错
Yeah.
我们可以做♥爱♥了
We can have sex now.
对 是可以了
Yeah, that's right.
很好
Good.
很好
Good.
我的天...
Oh, my...
干吗呢 弗莱德
Seriously, Fred?
-钱包拿来 -离她远点
- Give me your purse! - Hey, get away from her!
最好跑快点
Better run.
埃丝特 你还好吗
Ester, are you okay?
遗精了自己知道就行 别嚷嚷
Keep your wet dreams to yourself, son.
昨晚我看到有个老太太
Saw an old lady get shot
在阿什克罗夫特公交站中枪了
at the Ashcroft bus stop last night.
谁又没在那个公交站挨过枪子呢
Who hasn't been shot at that bus stop?
我想去帮她 但就一瞬间的事
I wanted to help her. It happened so fast.
公交车司机不肯停车
Bus driver wouldn't stop.
你要是一小时能挣10美元 你也不会停车
If you made ten bucks an hour, you wouldn't stop either.
街灯都坏了
You know, the streetlights were out.
我们还有街灯
We have streetlights?
是啊 她说那里都黑灯瞎火15年了
Yeah, she said they were out for the past 15 years.
这不挺正常
No surprise there.
市里怎么不找人来修
Why doesn't the city fix them?
真是天真可爱
That's adorable.
我能穿这件背心吗
Can I wear this tank top?
这不是背心
That's not a tank top.
马上就是了
It will be now.
这里是利亚姆
Go for Liam.
你要签陶德
If you want Todd,
就得先过我这关
you're gonna have to go through me.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表