Why?
因为他要花不少钱
Just 'cause he costs a lot of money.
我不知道你什么时候才能恢复
I don't know when you're gonna be back up on your feet,
重新开始做美发什么的
doing hair and stuff again.
我们知道
Uh, we-- Yeah, we do.
很快了 是吧 拉葵尔
It's gonna be soon. Right, Raquelle?
希望如此 亲爱的 希望你尽早康复
Hopefully, honey. Hopefully real soon.
做得怎么样了
How's it going?
简直出神入化
Oh, you know, I'm crushing it.
他只做了三个粉蒸肉 还做得稀烂
对他好点 菲利普叔叔 我喜欢这小子
他们说你做得很棒
They're just admiring your handiwork!
是吗 谢谢
Oh, yeah? Thank you.
非常感谢
Mucho gracias.
这些人都是你的亲戚吗
So these people all related to you?
三代人 没错
Three generations, yeah.
我们就像一个街头集团
We're like a streethood conglomerate.
他们看起来都是真心喜欢彼此
They all look like they really like each other.
的确如此 不过很奇怪 是吧
They do. But weird, huh?
好了 我得回到岗位了
Well, I gotta get back to the mole.
但你做得很棒
But you're doing great.
再坚持一下 好吗
Just hang in there, okay?
我们晚上八点就休息
We take a break at 8:00 pm.
太好了 现在几点了
Awesome. What time is it?
三点半
3:30.
你真不是个男人
谢谢 多谢夸奖
Thank you. Appreciate that. Mucho!
注意颜色 材质 弗兰克
The colors. The textures, Frank.
-你拿香水 好吗 -好的
- You get the fragrances, yeah? - Okay.
我拿鞋和裙子
I'll get the shoes and the dresses.
马瓦尔 这边
MaVar, over here!
不对
No.
不对
No.
怎么样
'Sup?
-准备好了吗 -好了
- You ready? - Yeah.
我介绍你认识我的朋友 维罗妮卡
Let me introduce you to my friend, Veronica.
马瓦尔 这是小维
MaVar, V.
维罗妮卡 这是马瓦尔
Veronica, MaVar.
瓦尔和小维
Var and V!
我是小维 你是瓦尔
I'm V. You're Var.
-好多V -是啊
- Lots of Vs. - Yeah.
我要和你一起去看体育比赛吗
I'm going to a sporting event with you?
很高兴认识你 小维
It's nice to meet you, V.
看看你 握手强劲有力
Look at you with your strong handshake!
我经常健身
You know, I work out.
怎么了 哥们
What's up, man?
我是凯文
I'm Kevin.
你是基佬吗 是或不是
Are you gay, yes or no?
你好 凯文
Uh... Hey, Kev.
不 我不是基佬
No, I'm not gay.
尽管人们会这么认为 只因为
Though people think that because, you know,
我经常为性少数群体争取权益
I'm an activist for the LGBTQ community.
我为他们的游♥行♥提供帮助
You know, I help them with the parade,
借他们豪华敞篷车之类的
provide fancy convertibles and such.
-你们准备好出发了吗 -准备好了
- You guys ready to roll? - Yeah.
不行 小维
Uh, no, V,
你不能去了 因为那事
you can't go anymore because of that thing.
什么事
What thing?
那件我需要和你商量的事
The thing that I need to discuss with you
过来说 就一会儿
for a moment over here,
离那中后卫远一点
away from the linebacker.
哥们 我块头太大了 当不了中后卫
Oh, man, I'm much too big to be a linebacker.
不过我在乔治城打过篮球
But I did play basketball at Georgetown.
是吗
Oh! Is that right?
好了 这可不是我劝你交的新朋友
Okay, this is not what I meant by a new friend.
我是指女性朋友或是很弯的基佬
I meant a girlfriend or a very gay man.
拜托 我爱的人是你
Oh, please. I'm in love with you.
没人能改变这一点 宝贝
There's nobody gonna change that, baby.
你们准备好了吗 冲啊 白袜队
Guys ready to go? Go, Sox!
好 我们走吧
All right, here we go.
对了 很高兴认识你 凯文
Hey. Pleasure meeting you, Kevin!
我也是 哥们
Yeah, you too, buddy!
好了 快点
All right, quick.
告诉我怎么给我老婆找个新闺蜜
Tell me how I find a new best friend for my wife.
我是利普 有事留言
Yo, it's Lip. Leave a message.
说你呢 混♥蛋♥
Hey, dick!
抱歉 马上就好
Sorry. I'll be quick.
每个人一通电♥话♥
One call each!
哪位
Hello?
是 我接受费用
Yes, I accept the charges.
伊恩 还好吗
Hey, Ian. What's up?
小黛 你知道利普在哪里吗
Hey, Debs. Do you know where Lip is?
我联♥系♥不上他
I couldn't get ahold of him,
我现在迫切需要一些建议
and, you know, I could really use some advice right now.
我估计他多半还在医院
Oh, I think he's probably still at the hospital.
不会吧 塔米要生了吗
No way. Is Tami in labor?
她已经生完孩子了
She had the baby.
整件事都一团乱
The whole thing's fucked up.
塔米差点死了 她还在住院
Tami almost died. She's still in the hospital.
利普自己带孩子
Lip's up shit's creek trying
手忙脚乱快不行了
to handle the newborn alone.
太乱套了
It's a hot mess.
但是孩子没事吧
But the baby's all right?
小黛
Debs?
黛比
Debbie?
不
No.
黛比 你能听见吗
Debbie, can you hear me?
-不 -喂
- No! - Hello?
不
No!
不 不要
No! No!
你怎么了
What's with you?
利普当爸爸了
Lip had the baby.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
男孩还是女孩
Boy or girl?
我不知道 断线了
I don't know. We got cut off.
出事了
Something's wrong.
塔米还在住院
Tami's still in the hospital.
利普自己带孩子
Lip's all alone with the baby.
恭喜 你当叔叔了
Well, congrats. You're an uncle.
我已经有外甥女了
I already was.
好吧
All right, then.
暂停录像
Stop the tape.
那里 能放大吗
There. Can you zoom in?
这俩混♥蛋♥
Those motherfuckers.
他俩下午四点又推着小车回来了
Then they return with a dolly at 16:00 hours.
抱歉我没看到
Sorry I missed it.
我一般下午一点到三点会打盹
I nap from one to three, usually.
我能借走你的枪吗
Can I borrow your gun?
不行
No.
电击枪呢
Taser?
-给你20块 -40
- Twenty bucks? - Forty.
成交
Deal.
我马上回来 好吗
Be right back, okay?
马上回来
Be right back.
抱歉 能帮我拿一下吗
Hey, excuse me. Can you hold that?
多谢
Thank you.
没事的
Hey. Hey, it's all right.
没事的
That's all right.
别哭
That's all right.
给我抱着他吧
Here, give him to me.
我来抱着 你抽烟
I'll hold him so you can smoke.
可以吗
Oh, really?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表