Harder than my dick at a Bublé concert.
加拿大爵士乐歌♥手
重点是 作为一位正在戒酒的母亲
Point is, as a sober mother myself,
我很了解你们正在经历的事
I know what you're going through.
是不是只想喝个痛快
All you wanna do is drink a fifth,
囤一屋子千层面 并躲进垃圾箱
house a lasagna, and hide in a dumpster
直到小孩不哭不闹为止
until that baby stops crying.
那就是我们聚在这里的原因
And that's why we're here,
学习如何养育出坚强又独♥立♥的孩子
to learn how to raise strong, independent children,
以及如何照顾好我们自己
and to take care of ourselves.
我有三个漂亮的孩子
I have three beautiful children,
但上周 我还读完了一本书
and last week, I read a book.
你在逗我吗
You fucking kidding me?
你哪来的时间
How do you have the time?
佩姬 是因为我把自己放在第一位
You know, Paige, I put myself first.
那就是我的秘方
That's how.
用甘地的话来说就是 "所有人都滚蛋"
In the words of Gandhi, "Fuck everybody."
自立的小孩才是快乐的小孩
Self-sufficient children are happy children.
美国移♥民♥局
快点
Rápido!
怎么回事
What's going on?
快点 迅速行动
早上好
Buenos días.
我能看看你的绿卡吗
Puedo ver su trajeta verde?
我没有绿卡 我是美国公民
I don't have a green card. I'm a U.S. Citizen.
那你一定有身份证吧
I'm sure you have an ID.
你有搜查证吗
You got a search warrant?
没有 我不需要
I do not, don't need one.
我不是来搜查的
I'm not searching for anything.
我们接到消息说
We received information that there are
这里住了一群无身份移♥民♥
undocumented immigrants living here.
-你知情吗 -不知情
- You know anything about that? - Nope.
先生 我没问你
Sir, I wasn't asking you.
我不知情 警官
No, sir.
恭喜你 你可以考驾照了
Congratulations. You can drive.
我需要看到更多公民身份的证明
I need to see additional proof of citizenship,
护照 社保卡
passport, social security card...
这是种族形象定性
This is racial profiling.
指警♥察♥等因肤色或种族而不是证据怀疑人犯罪
如果她不是有色女性 你们就不会问她这问题了
You wouldn't be asking that if she wasn't a woman of color.
我是移♥民♥局官员 先生
I'm an immigration agent, sir.
我是来保护你安全的
I'm simply here to keep you safe.
安妮 你什么都不用给这人看
Come on, Anne, you don't gotta show this guy shit.
给 阿道夫
Here you go, Adolf.
你怎么知道我叫阿道夫的
How'd you know my name's Adolf?
闻着很香 你在煮什么 美女
It smells good in here. What you cookin', good lookin'?
玉米粉蒸肉 早餐吃
Tamales, for breakfast.
靠
Damn.
要是我们早点到就好了
If only we would have gotten here a little bit earlier.
也许下次吧 因为我们会回来的
Yeah, maybe next time, 'cause we will be back.
别担心
Don't you worry.
我没担心
I'm not worried.
你让我想起了一条小狗 总是叫个不停
You remind me of a little dog, always barking.
汪汪汪
Ruff, ruff.
这二手店里的衣物陈列真华丽啊
What a gorgeous display of Goodwill sartorial splendor.
你看过《穿出成功》那本书吗
You ever read that book Dress for Success ?
没
No.
我也没看过 但是书名一目了然
Me neither, but the title's self-explanatory.
你想做企业家 就得有企业家的样子
You wanna be a businessman, you gotta look the part.
太好看了
Gorgeous.
来
Here.
我们能试试更保守的衣服吗
Can we try something a little more conservative?
你得相信我 米基
You gotta trust me here, Mikey.
我很擅长配色
I'm good with color.
跟你说下 我不是北美印第安人
Just so you know, I'm not a red man.
我喜欢揽胜星脉
I like a nice velar.
好吧 我不知道那什么意思
Okay, I don't know what that means,
但我们要确保你衣冠楚楚
but we'll make sure you look damn dapper.
不错
Yeah.
很好
Yeah.
一张方巾让一切融为一体
A pocket square to tie it all together.
太帅了
Just damn.
一个人的垃圾是另一个人的宝藏
One man's trash is another man's treasure.
你准备好了 这位好先生
You are ready to go, good sir.
但首先 我们要去吃一顿热乎乎的营养早餐
But first, let's get ourselves a hot, nutritious breakfast.
你想去哪儿
Where you wanna go?
万豪高级行政公♥寓♥有华夫饼机
The Residence Inn has a waffle maker.
就跟你说说
Just saying.
我确实很喜欢华夫饼
I do like waffles.
但是逸林酒店有新鲜水果
But the Double Tree has fresh fruit.
哪里有香肠
Anybody got sausage?
-小香肠还是香肠饼 -香肠饼
- Links or patties? - Patties.
有了 希望你饿了
Boom. Hope you're hungry.
随时都饿
Always.
把裤子穿上 我得找个东西
Put your pants on. I gotta find something.
早
Morning.
马瓦尔 什么事
Hey, Mavar, what's up?
恐怕我有坏消息要告诉你
Afraid I'm the bearer of some sad news.
姑姥姥艾蒂死了
Great-aunt Addie is dead.
我知道你们俩相处的时间不多
And I know you two didn't spend much time together,
但你们是家人 她很爱你
but you were family and she loved you.
嗯
Okay.
她怎么死的
How'd she die?
凶杀 流弹
Homicide? Stray bullet?
种族歧视警♥察♥扣扳机的手指瘙痒了
Racist cop with an itchy trigger finger?
什么 不 她都82岁了
What? No, the woman was 82.
她在睡梦里去世了
She died in her sleep.
所以是海♥洛♥因♥吸食过量
So a heroin overdose?
不是 我知道每个人应付悲伤的方式不一样
No, look, I know everyone processes grief differently,
但这是你的曾姑姥姥
but this is your great great aunt,
隔了两代的第三代堂表亲
twice removed on your third cousin's, well...
我也不太清楚家谱
look, I'm not exactly sure what the genealogy is,
如果你和你家人
but it'd be great if you could attend
今晚能来殡仪馆参加返家会
the homecoming tonight with the rest of the family
那就太好了
at the funeral home.
返家会
A homecoming?
是的 在我们家
Yeah, in our family,
当我们失去一个我们爱的人 我们聚在一起
when we lose someone we love, we get together
歌♥颂那人的一生
and celebrate that person's life.
会有酒吗
There gonna be booze?
天 加拉格一家真的把你引入了岐途
Man, those Gallaghers really did a number on you.
听着 不会有事的
Look, it's gonna be okay.
等下
Wait, hold on.
你耳朵里是有什么东西吗
Is there something in your ear?
那不是我的
That's not mine.
但是在你耳朵里
Well, it was in your ear.
祝你今天开心 利亚姆 今晚见
Have a great day, Liam. I'll see you tonight.
什么鬼
What the hell?
你要把小百吉饼放到传送带上
You're gonna wanna put the mini bagel on the little conveyor belt
这样我们坐下前就能烤好了
so that it's toasted by the time you wanna sit down.
昨晚睡得如何
How'd you sleep last night?
很香
Like a baby.
我在路上的时候总是睡得更好
I always sleep better when I'm on the road.
-同意 -嗯
- Ditto that. - Yeah.
-你的百吉饼 -我的百吉饼 我的百吉饼
- Your bagel. - Oh, my bagel, my bagel.
靠
Oh, shit.
5块
Five bucks?
黛比
Debbie?
我是梅根
It's Megan.
我去 你好
Oh, shit. Hey.
我上次见到你
Last time I saw you,
你正被人从店里拖出去
you were getting dragged out of D-hall.
那些混球
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表