Okay.
我听着呢
I'm listening.
我需要一些建议
I guess I need some advice.
和我伴侣[搭档]伊恩有关
It's about my partner, Ian.
生意搭档还是感情伴侣
Business or pleasure?
感情
Pleasure.
继续
Continue.
我得知他下周要假释了 但我...
Found out he's up for parole next week, but I...
但你们谈过那事了 对吧
But you had the talk, right?
我们之前没怎么谈 直到今早
We kinda didn't until earlier today.
居然没谈过
Didn't have the talk.
妈的菜鸟
Fuckin' amateur hour.
但他说他会放弃假释
But he says he's gonna throw his parole
跟我留在这儿
so he can stay in here with me,
我也希望他这么做
which I want him to do.
我他妈把自己搞进来
I mean, I fucking got myself
就是为了跟他在一起
put in here just to be with him.
所以我没错 对吧
So I mean, I'm right, right?
但现在你的良心在说
But now your conscience is saying,
不 傻狗 你是个混♥蛋♥ 是不是
no, dog, you're a dick, right?
听着 重点是 小米
See, the thing is, little Milky...
你不能逼别人爱你
You can't make someone love you.
你也不能让别人
You can't let someone throw
为了你放弃保释机会 孩子
their parole for you neither, son.
就像我的纹身说的
It's like my tattoo says:
放她走
Let her go.
你俩都待在这里
No good's gonna come from
不会有好结果
both of you being here together.
如果你逼他为你这么做
If you make him do this for you,
他最后只会怨恨你
he's gonna wind up resenting you
憎恶你
and hating you.
你得放他自♥由♥
You gotta set him free.
你们怎么想
What do you boys think?
我觉得7号♥
I think number 7,
14号♥和31号♥
number 14, and number 31.
同意
Agreed.
也许42号♥也可以
And, uh, maybe 42, too.
对
Oh, yeah.
好了 姑娘们
Okay, ladies.
你们是在陌陌上回复信息的大胆勇敢姑娘
You are the bold and brave who responded on Tinder.
我是凯文 算是你们的主持人
I'm Kevin, your host, if you will.
我们开始吧
Let's begin.
如果我没叫到你们身上的号♥码
Now, if I don't call your number,
请回家
please go home.
7号♥ 14号♥
Number 7. Number 14.
31号♥ 42号♥
Number 31. Number 42...
2号♥ 11号♥
Number 2, number 11,
26号♥ 37号♥
number 26, number 37,
85号♥ 5号♥
number 85, number 5,
17号♥ 62号♥
number 17, number 62.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢
Thank you.
你们知道这是在干什么吗
Okay, so does anyone know what this is?
我以为是约炮
I thought this was a booty call.
现在我怀疑是个秘密真人秀
Now I'm thinking maybe undercover reality show?
好了 姑娘们
All right, ladies.
祝贺你们进入第一轮
Congratulations on making the first round.
现在你们可能在疑惑
Now you guys are probably wondering
自己在这干什么
what you're doing here.
跟你上♥床♥ 我们都这么以为
To hook up with you, was what we thought.
不是
No.
我深感荣幸
I'm flattered.
谢谢大家 但不是
Thank you. But no.
你们可能赢得的奖品更加丰厚
What you could win is way better than that:
与一位优秀女士做朋友
a friendship with a really great lady.
第一轮很简单
Now, the first round is simple.
告诉我你们的爱好 梦想
Tell me about your hobbies, your dreams.
教育背景
Tell me about your education history,
工作中的趣闻 婚姻状况
any little tidbits about work life, marital status.
我还想知道
Ooh, I also am curious
你们支持哪一队 小熊队还是白袜队
who you root for: The Cubs or the Sox.
那些是棒球队吗
Are those baseball teams?
你出去
Get out.
我的助手会给你们纸笔
Now, my assistants are passing out paper and pencils.
打扰一下 朋友们和朋友的朋友们
Excuse me, friends and friends of friends!
听我讲 听我讲
Hear ye, hear ye!
我他妈在哪
The fuck am I?
加拉格家要举♥行♥派对了 现在开始
Party at the Gallaghers' house, starting right now.
桶装啤酒已到位 只需10元入场费
A keg has been procured, and for 10 bucks at the door,
我邀请各位参加我的国王加冕派对
I invite you to celebrate my coronation as king.
所有人都被邀请了
All are invited!
不像这个破烂国家
And unlike this piece of shit country,
我不会禁止任何人进入我的的领地
my border turns away no one!
免费致幻蘑菇 毒品和鸡翅
Free mushrooms, blow, and chicken wings.
-没错 -来吧
- Yeah! - Let's go!
大家一起来
Come on!
就在街尾
Just down the street.
好了 各位 现在...
All right, ladies, and...
开始
Begin.
你确定吗 加拉格
Yo, you sure about this, Gallagher?
我说了要做
Said I was gonna do it.
就肯定说到做到
Gonna fucking do it.
目标是谁
Who's the target?
他
Him.
那个胖子
The fat one?
他们肯定会喊警卫
Man, they're all gonna scream for the guards,
意味着你肯定会被抓住
which means you're gonna get caught for sure.
对
Yeah.
对 好吧
Yeah, okay.
谢了
Thanks.
我的动作怎么样
How's my form?
像样
Solid.
去吧 猛♥男♥
Go get him, tiger.
过来 给我闭嘴
Come here. Shut the fuck up.
-什么鬼 -给我闭嘴
- What the fuck? - Shut the fuck up!
操
Fuck.
你以为你在干什么
What do you think you're doing?
你要捅别人吗
You're gonna fucking shiv somebody?
不然我还能怎么办
What the fuck else am I supposed to do?
总之不做那个
Not that.
你不能为了我自毁保释机会
You're not throwing your fuckin' parole for me.
我们得让你离开这个鬼地方
We need to get you the hell outta this shit hole.
我想和你在一起
I want to be with you!
你不能
You don't get to be.
我想待在有你的地方 米奇
I want to be where you are, Mickey.
你不属于这里 加拉格
You don't belong in here, Gallagher.
去找份工作
Go get a job.
做利普小孩的好叔叔
Be an uncle to Lip's kid.
我很快就能出去
I'll get out soon.
我不该叫你留下的
I shouldn't have asked you to stay.
我爱你
I love you.
我知道
I know.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
各位我来了 抱歉今天晚了
Hey, guys, sorry I'm late.
我爸把我东西偷了
My father stole my shit.
今天实在是太糟了
It's just been a horrible day.
有人吗
Hello?
-我们是工会 -有人吗
- We are the union. - Hello?
强大的工会
The mighty, mighty union!
给我们应得的钱
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表