菲奥娜把钱留给了我 你们不喜欢的话 滚
Fiona left me the money. You don't like it, leave.
你竟然说这种话 跟个恶霸一样
Just like a bully to say something like that.
谁想吃炸鸡 喝啤酒
Who wants a beer and chicken?
老兄 你儿子闻着跟烟灰缸一样
Ah, dude, your kid smells like an ashtray.
-老兄 我来捅他 -除非我先下手
- Dude, I'm stabbing him. - Not if I get there first.
刀在我手上呢
I have the shiv.
恩佐从通风口把他的刀给我了 贱♥人♥
Enzo slipped me his through the vent, bitch.
妈的
Shit!
老天呐
Christ on a cross!
-你竟然捅手臂 -弱鸡
- The arm? - Weak.
切斯特 我是伊恩
Chester, it's Ian.
你可以留下来了 我捅了你
You get to stay. I stabbed you.
不 不 不
No, no, no.
苍天啊
Jesus Christ!
米奇 你这样会杀死他的
Mick, you're gonna fucking kill him!
你们两个白♥痴♥在干什么
What are you two morons doing?
我捅了切斯特 把我送去单独监禁 好吗
I stabbed Chester. Send me to solitary, okay?
不 不 他是在替我顶罪
No, no, no. He's taking the fall for me.
谢谢你 是我捅了这个人♥渣♥
Thank you. I-I stabbed this piece of shit.
-不 是我捅的 -天呐 切斯特
- No, I fuckin' stabbed in. - Jesus, Chester.
你这次竟然找了两个人来干这事
You got two of them to do it this time?
这次
This time?
他每隔几个月就会这么来一次
He does this every couple months.
找个囚犯做交易 让人捅伤他
Makes a deal with an inmate to stab him
好推迟他的释放日期
so he can postpone his release.
你们两个白♥痴♥要跟我走 快点
You two idiots are comin' with me. Go.
-你... -嘿 我在大出血
- You-- - Hey, I'm bleedin' out over here.
冷静 切斯特
Calm down, Chester.
我会联♥系♥医生的
I'll call the medic.
你在搞什么 黛博拉
What are you up to... Deb-or-ah?
你妈妈一定会很爱你的
Your mommy's gonna love you so much, you know?
肯定会的 可能没我爱你那么深 但...
She is. Maybe not as much as me, but...
也会很接近了
it's gonna be pretty close.
她会握住你这双小手
She's gonna gobble up those teeny-tiny hands.
以及这对小耳朵 抱歉
And those teeny-tiny ears too. I'm sorry.
然后你知道她会做什么吗
And then you know what she's gonna do?
一 二 三 四 五
One, two, three, four, five.
妈的 拉屎了
Oh, shit, dude.
好了 好了 不洗了
Okay, here we go. Here we go.
有我在呢 小家伙 有我在呢
I got you, bud. I got you.
别怕 有我在呢
I got you. I got you.
你那边没什么事吧
Everything okay in there?
我差点把他摔在地上了
I almost dropped him.
就算摔了也没关系
Don't worry if you do.
婴儿出生后的头几个月都是果冻做的
They're made of Jell-O the first few months.
他不会有事的
He'll be fine.
你不会伤害到他的
You won't hurt him.
好好睡一觉吧 儿子
Get some sleep, son.
你看上去很疲惫
You look tired.
这是什么情况啊
What do we have here?
米基
Mikey?
我不是米基
I'm not Mikey.
天呐 你一路跟踪我到这里的吗
Jesus, did you follow me here?
我是个危险的人
I'm a dangerous man
握着可怕的刀
with a scary knife.
并且 并且...
And...and...
我戴着这东西无法呼吸了
I can't breathe in this thing.
快帮我取下来
A little help here, please.
你♥他♥妈♥想怎么样
What the hell do you want?
这些东西都是你偷的吗
You steal all this stuff?
与你无关
None of your business.
购买♥♥日
"Purchase date."
退还日
"Return by date."
所以你购买♥♥这些东西
So you're buying this shit,
使用完
using it,
再退回去 是吗
and returning it, aren't you?
滚出我的女人窝
Get out of my she-shed.
我会的
Oh, I will.
只要你回答我一个问题 我马上就走
I will, as soon as you answer this one question for me.
你的老爹是谁
Who's your daddy?
男人为什么都这么变♥态♥
Why are men so pervy?
我不会给你口♥交♥的
I am not blowing you!
谁让你给我口♥交♥了
Who said anything about blowing me?
你刚说"你的老爹是谁"
You just asked, "Who's your daddy?"
我是真的在发问 不是调情
I meant that in a real way, not a sexual way.
弗兰克是我最好的朋友 你就像是我女儿一样
Frank is my best friend! You're practically my daughter.
得了吧 不 我不是
Yeah, no, I'm not.
你老爹是谁
Who's your daddy?
意思是 你得尊重他
As in, you need to respect him.
绝对不
Hell no.
那么...
Well, then...
你让我别无选择
you leave me no choice.
不要
No!
别
Don't.
你立刻把这些退回去 因为弗兰克才是一家之主
You get these back when Frank is head of the household
由他来掌管家里的钱
and in charge of the family money.
你以为我现在没办法打倒你吗
You don't think I can deck you right now?
你以为我没办法把这些收据吃下去吗
You don't think I could eat these receipts right now?
别吃下去
Don't eat that!
你知道你需要做什么
You know what you have to do.
给你24小时
You got 24 hours.
纠正错误
Make things right.
操
Fuck!
明天就戒 好吗
Quit tomorrow, okay?
安睡吧 我的小王子
Sleep well, my prince,
因为明天...
for tomorrow...
你将成为国王
you shall be king.
醒醒
Wake up!
起床了 加拉格们
Get up, Gallaghers.
我刚把弗莱迪哄睡下
I just got Freddie back down.
你把他吵醒了 帮帮我吧 上帝
You wake him, so help me, God.
就是啊 我知道我不及时下来
Yeah, I know you're gonna throw out my breakfast
你会把我的早餐都扔了
if I'm not down in time.
这次又有什么事 黛比
What is it this time, Debs?
把奶♥子♥保护好 各位
Cover your tits, everyone.
她可能有刀
She may have a knife.
没刀 不过 我这里有几张银行卡
No knives. What I do have, however, are ATM cards,
你们每人一张
one for the each of you.
什么
What?
每张里面存款几百元 一周替换一次
Hundred bucks on each, to be replaced weekly.
-真棒 -也该是时候了
- Sweet. - 'Bout time.
我那张卡上真的需要多一点钱
Well, I really should get more on mine.
我意识到 我一直掌控大权 管着你们
I realized that I've been holding power over all of you
因为我的自我感觉非常糟糕
because I feel shitty about myself.
心如死灰 才会残忍♥霸道 欺负弱小 不是吗
You only pull wings off a fly because you're dead inside, right?
所以 这张给你
So...one for you...
给你
and you...
给你
you.
弗兰克
Frank,
如果你想取代我成为一家之主 请自便
if you wanna take over as head of the household, please do.
这个活儿烂透了
It's a shit job.
我的收据呢
My receipts.
我真不敢相信你用你的钱就买♥♥了这个
I can't believe that's what you wanted to buy with your money.
得创业了啊 小子
Gotta start a business, son.
靠当油炸师的工资 可没法维持生活
Can't get ahead on a fry cook's salary.
再说了 这总比你想买♥♥的基因检测工具要好
Plus, it's better than that shitty ancestry kit you wanted to buy.
-我就是想知道自己是谁 -你是加拉格家的
- Just wanna know who I am. - You're a Gallagher.
-跟我一样 -但我是黑人
- Same as me. - I'm black.
是啊 你一辈子都能打出黑人这张优势牌
Yeah, and you get to check the black card for the rest of your life.
一下子领先一大截 你天生好命
Move to the front of the line. You got it made.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表