我不是太感兴趣
Well, I don't feel great about it.
环卫部
Sanitation department.
你在未来领导人组织这段期间
You know, in your time with the Discoverers,
已经证明了你很坚毅
you've already proven that you're tough.
但只有最坚韧不拔的人
But it takes the toughest of the tough
才能搞定清理垃圾的工作
to be able to survive garbage duty.
你得到街上去
Get you out on the streets.
得了解这个社区
Get you to know the neighborhood,
了解这里的人
the people, you know.
再说 那一类市政服务
Plus, service like that to the city
对你申请进警校很有帮助
looks absolutely fantastic on a police academy application.
伊恩
Ian.
-嗯 -谢天谢地
- Yeah. - Oh, thank God.
求你带他回去
Please take him back.
米奇 宝贝 有人找你
Hey, Mickey, honey? You have a visitor.
什么事 哥们
What's up, bro?
你到楼上去 把菊花里外洗干净
You get upstairs and clean up down there real good.
我马上就来干♥你♥
I'm comin' for you.
去吧
Come on.
-快点 -好
- Go on. - All right.
看来你们俩处得很好
It looks like things are going well between you two.
是啊
Uh, yeah.
简直像爱之船一样美好
It's like The Love Boat up there.
从未如此开心呢
Could not be happier.
给
Here.
这他妈是什么
Fuck is that?
订婚戒指吗
This an engagement ring?
不 不是
No. No.
是...是承诺戒
It's a...it's a promise ring.
你逗我呢
You're kidding me.
不是的
No.
我也有一枚 你看
I have one too. See?
真有爱
Sweet.
你听我说
All right, look.
加拉格家的人结婚 通常没有好结果
Gallaghers and marriage, they don't mix well.
但我们一定会信守承诺
But a Gallagher keeps his promise.
我们真需要一张州政♥府♥盖章的纸
Look, do we really need a piece of paper from the state
才能证明我对你的心意吗
to say that I'm committed?
因为我的确是真心的
I'm committed.
不 不用了
Nah. I'm good.
-米奇 米奇 -不
- Mick. Mickey. - No.
承诺戒 什么玩意
A fucking promise ring?
你是纯情少女吗
What are you, a teenage girl?
你甚至没把你的戴在手上 只是挂在脖子上
You're not even wearing yours. You got it around your neck.
你只要把戒指塞进衣服里 就没人能看见
You can just tuck it in there and no one even has to see it.
戴在哪里根本不重要
It doesn't matter where you wear it.
戒指象征着承诺
It-it-it symbolizes commitment.
我不是说永远不结婚
I'm not saying never.
你只是说 你现在没有爱我爱到想跟我结婚
No, just saying you don't love me enough now.
那也没关系 没事的
And that's fine. It's cool.
-我有巴里了 -是拜伦
- I got Barry. - Byron.
反正我叫他什么名字他都会应我
He answers to whatever the fuck I call him, all right?
因为真爱就是这样
'Cause that's true love.
你怎么知道你爱我
How do you know you love me?
什么
Huh?
你怎么能确定
How do you really know?
我有躁郁症 不是吗
I'm bipolar, right?
我不知道明天的我会变成什么样子
I don't know who I am from one day to the next.
我什么都无法保证
I can't guarantee shit.
所以你为什么想和我共度一生
So why do you wanna spend the rest of your life with me?
你♥他♥妈♥疯了吗
Are you fucking crazy?
你还跟谁恋爱过
And who else have you dated?
-我跟很多人恋爱过 -不 不 不
- I've dated plenty of people-- - No, no, no, no, no.
不是操过 是恋爱过 真心爱过
Not fucked, dated, been in love with.
你怎么可能知道...
How can you possibly know that me,
如此复杂的我 有这么多不同面貌的我
that-that this, all of me, all the fucking versions I am,
你怎么知道你想和这样的我
how do you know that that's what you wanna spend
共度一生
the rest of your life with?
老天 伊恩
Jesus Christ, Ian.
我一直都知道加拉格家的人很操蛋
I've always known Gallaghers were fucked up,
但我从未如此庆幸我是个米尔科维奇
but I have never been happier to be a Milkovich.
等你不再认为自己不配被爱了
When you get over this whole "I'm not worthy of love" bullshit,
再打电♥话♥给我吧
why don't you give me a call?
如果到那时巴里还没娶了我
Maybe if Barry hasn't made an honest woman out of me,
也许我们还有得谈
I'll still be around.
谢谢
Thank you.
你还好吧
You okay?
没事
Yeah.
那是谁
Who's that?
小维护士的极速诊所是你们开的吗
Are you the folks who run Nurse V's Jiffy Care?
不是
No.
不是我们开的
No, we're not.
你们是小维护士的极速堕胎货车吗
Are you Nurse V's Jiffy Abortion Van?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表