人生变得大不一样
and it has made all the difference.
沃尔特·惠特曼一直是我
Wha-W-Walt Whitman has always been
《雪夜林边驻马》与《未选择的路》
作者其实是罗伯特·弗罗斯特
我崇拜的诗人
a personal favorite of mine.
无论如何 我已走出了困惑之林
Anyway, I'm outta the woods,
希望各位也早日前来与我同行
and I hope you all will join me there.
我爱你们 再会
I love you guys. Good-bye.
击个掌 谢谢大家 谢谢大家
Gimme five! Thank you, thank you!
爱你们 爱你们 爱你们
I love you, I love you, I love you.
我们有缘再见
I'll see you all again!
店面招租
你干什么呢
What are you doin'?
这个店面在招租
This place is for rent.
我们打个电♥话♥ 问问情况吧
We should call the number, check it out.
-为什么要打电♥话♥ -因为我要找个事干
- Why would we do that? - Because I need a thing.
你有事干 我需要找事干
You have a thing. I need a thing.
-而且这店就在隔壁 -那又怎样
- And it's right next door. - Why?
我终于接受
I'm finally comin' to terms with the fact
我打不进NBA的事实了
that I'm never gonna play in the NBA.
你本来就打不进NBA
You were never gonna play in the NBA.
只是现在不去 小维 因为我要退出篮球界了
Well, not now, V, because I'm retiring from basketball.
我还以为你会再同情我一点呢
I would think you'd be a little more compassionate.
还有很多事是咱们感激不尽的
We have so many other things to be thankful for.
比如什么
Like what?
你有家酒吧 老婆性感火♥辣♥
You own a bar, you have a hot wife
女儿们亭亭玉立
and two beautiful girls.
没错 这是很好
Okay, that is good.
但我下一步该怎么走
But where do I go from here, V?
我人生的下个篇章是什么
What is the next chapter of my life?
到底还有没有下个篇章
Is there even a next chapter?
还是说 就这么...结束了
Or is this just... it?
干洗店
Dry cleaner.
-什么 -我们该开家
- What? - We could open up
-干洗店 -不开
- a dry cleaner. - No.
-卖♥♥床垫 -不卖♥♥
- Mattress store. - Uh-uh.
-开家智囊机构 -智囊机构是什么鬼
- Think tank. - What the hell is a think tank?
就是给人坐下来思考的地方
It's where people sit around - and think.
艾莱柏酒吧就是干这个的
That's the Alibi.
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank.
我去做告解了
I went to confession.
神父提醒了我
Father reminded me
以眼还眼 世界只会更盲目
that an eye for an eye only makes the whole world blind.
凯尔也让我别再追究
And Kyle told me I need to let it go.
他并不开心
He was not happy.
他想出来后亲手杀了你
He wants to kill you himself when he gets out.
好啊 我会让他的假释委员会及时通知我的
Oh, well, I'll tell his parole board to keep me posted.
你还好吗
Are you okay?
过得去
Reasonable.
吃得饱 睡得香
Good chow. Lotta sleep.
话说得有点多 不过...
Too much talking, but...
等我从波多黎各回来
Maybe when I get back from Puerto Rico,
也许我们还能一起喝杯咖啡
we can grab a coffee?
去波多黎各干什么
What's in Puerto Rico?
我家在那有房♥
My family's estate.
我去那过冬
I spend the winters down there.
什么时候走
When you going?
今天下午
This afternoon.
我回来了会来找你 好吗
I'll come find you when I get back, okay?
好
Okay.
一路平安
Safe travels.
等一下
Hold on a sec.
好了
Okay.
米尔顿
Hey, Milton.
你好啊 利普
Oh, what's up, Lip?
你好啊 哥们
What up, man?
我以为你在波斯湾
I thought you were, uh, in the Persian Gulf
-什么之类的地方呢 -休假呢
- or some shit. - On leave.
是 没错没错
Right, yeah, yeah, yeah.
这是怎么了 你♥爸♥要搬家了
So what's goin' on? Y-your dad's movin' out?
他去世了 葬礼几天前办的
Moved on. Funeral was a few days ago.
我去 节哀
Oh, shit, I'm sorry, man.
没事 他病了有一阵了
That's fine. He was sick for a while.
我现在得把这些东西都脱手
Now I gotta try to get rid of all this stuff.
把这破地方卖♥♥了
Try to sell this dump.
你还跟弗兰克住在那栋房♥子里吗
Are you still livin' that same house with Frank?
对 不幸的是他还活着在 所以...
Yeah, unfortunately, he's still alive, so...
卧♥槽♥
Damn.
这我真没想到
That's a surprise.
哥们 你这地方卖♥♥多少钱
Hey, man, how much you askin'?
不知道
No idea.
墙里面都长霉了
We got mold behind the walls,
房♥顶是漏的
roof leaks.
到处都是老鼠屎
Rat shit everywhere.
休假结束前要拾掇的东西还多的是
Got a ton of stuff I gotta fix before my leave's up.
我可不会花太多钱买♥♥这地方
Yeah, I wouldn't put too much into it.
肯定会有小白领把这盘下来 扒扒干净
Some yuppie's just gonna buy it and gut it anyway.
我可没时间折腾这些
I don't have time for this shit.
-我得回海军基地 -圣迭戈那个吗
- Gotta get back to base. - San Diego?
-诺福克那个 -对 对
- Norfolk. - Right, yeah, no, that's--
没错
that's right.
好了 节哀顺变
All right, well, hey, I'm sorry again.
-保重啊 -谢了 哥们
- Be good, yeah? - Thanks, man.
混球 下次直接把东西
Hey, asshole, just kick it
踹到车里好了 也比你搬进去强
onto the truck next time-- you'll do less damage.
你还真喜欢为难这些卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的
You were pretty hard on those real estate people.
为什么去搞那些开放参观的房♥子
What's up with the open house thing?
你问题真多 加拉格
You ask a lotta questions, Gallagher.
你知道什么人老爱问话吗
You know who asks questions?
警♥察♥
Cops.
瞧瞧这傻♥逼♥停的车把路挡的
Look at this asshole parked in the alley.
停下车
Yo, hold up!
你是警♥察♥吗 卡尔
You a cop, Carl?
是个屁
Hell, no.
快上来吧
Come on, man.
抱歉打扰你照顾这个嗑药孩子
Sorry to interrupt crack baby time.
弗兰妮 勾搭阴险小贱♥人♥
Hey, Franny, this is this is what happens
就是老娘这个下场
when you hook up with a conniving bitch.
她会勒索你
She blackmails you.
如果你还是个穷光蛋少女妈妈
And when you're a ghetto whore teen mom,
你就得靠卖♥♥淫付账单
you become a prostitute so you can pay your bills.
你来这干嘛
What are you doing here?
-我给你买♥♥礼物了 -你可真好心
- I bought you a gift. - How sweet of you.
我在想你可能没什么正式衣服
Now, I figured you probably wouldn't have
能穿去舞会
anything nice to wear to the dance,
毕竟好市多不卖♥♥正装
since they don't sell formal wear at Costco.
礼服西服吗
A tuxedo?
你想让我穿这个去舞会
You want me to wear this to the dance?
没错 我穿礼服裙
Yeah. I'm wearin' the dress.
我妈给你发消息没
My mom text you?
她想跟我在一家时装店见面
She wants me to meet her at some boutique.
别去了
Yeah, don't do it.
她想给我买♥♥个生日礼物送给她
She wants to buy me a birthday gift
虽然我都准备好了
to give to her even though I already got her one.
你给她准备的什么
What'd you get her?
一件我准备拿去二手店的T恤
A T-shirt I was gonna give to Goodwill.
-真贴心 -她才不介意呢
- Thoughtful. - She doesn't care.
她会给自己买♥♥个东西 包装好
She'll buy herself something, wrap it,
交给我 然后我再送回去给她
hand it to me, and then I'll hand it back to her
说一声"生日快乐"
and say, "Happy birthday."
就这么扯淡
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表