虽然我是卖♥♥二手车的 利亚姆
Look, I sell used cars, Liam.
但哪怕我能让一个人的一天
But if I can make just one person's day
变得更好 更阳光
a little better, a little brighter,
那就是很美好的一天
then that's a very good day.
是吗
Is it?
你真搞笑 哥们
You're hilarious, man.
回头返家会见 好吗
Look, I'll see you later on at the homecoming, okay?
很多人都期待见到你
Lots of people excited to meet you.
你做到了 你是来这庆祝的
Oh, you crushed it, and you're here to celebrate.
我搞砸了 我是来这喝加冰恶犬的
I suck and I'm here for a Bad Dog rocks.
怎么了
What happened?
那些医生 他们讨厌我
These doctors, man, they hate me.
有一半人甚至不愿意见我
Half of them won't even meet with me.
那你怎么知道他们恨你
How you know they hate you, then?
因为我是亚裔 他们是黑人
Because I'm Asian and they're black.
为什么黑人恨亚裔
Why do black people hate Asians?
因为在人群中 你们总推推搡搡的
'Cause in a crowd, you push and shove,
你们还有小鼻子
and your tiny, little noses.
你们的鼻子真能呼吸吗
Do those things even work?
认真的 为什么黑人觉得自己
Okay, why do black people think they're so much cooler
比其他所有人都酷
than everybody else?
因为我们本来就是 不许你提那个
'Cause we are, and don't you dare bring up
卡尔顿舞者或是《星际迷航》里的那黑人
Carlton or that brother from Star Trek.
他们是虚构的
They aren't real.
春假野餐到底是什么东西
What the hell is Freaknik?
用不着你操心
You won't have to worry about it,
你又没被邀请
'cause you not invited.
你们黑人在电影里为什么这么吵
Why are black people so loud in movies?
你们为什么拍那么多自♥拍♥
Why y'all take so many selfies?
-我们为什么当朋友来着 -因为我是可人儿
- Why are we friends again? - 'Cause I'm adorable.
垃圾医生
Stupid doctors.
其实你应该跟我一起去
You know what? You should just come with me.
也许他们愿意听黑人女人说话
Maybe they'll listen to a black woman.
我看过材料了 有什么问题
I read the material. What's the problem?
我就是问题所在 我是亚裔
Me, I'm the problem. I'm Asian.
蜜蜜 医生都是聪明人
Mimi, doctors are smart people.
你只需带一罐腌黄瓜给他们
You just need to bring them a jar of pickles.
腌黄瓜
Pickles?
医生喜欢腌黄瓜吗
Doctors like pickles?
谁管医生喜欢什么
Who cares what the doctors love?
不是给医生的 是给办公室经理的
They're not for the doctors. They're for the office manager.
她才是你的守门人
She's your gatekeeper.
这跟腌黄瓜有什么关系
What does this have to do with pickles?
腌黄瓜能提供人体所需维他命 矿物质和抗氧化物
Pickles provide essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants;
促进消化并保护肝脏
improve digestion and liver protection.
基本上跟你的药有相同作用
Basically, the same benefits as your drug.
我靠
Oh, shit.
你怎么这么了解腌黄瓜
How do you know so much about pickles?
告诉办公室经理
Tell the office manager that
你的药就像一罐腌黄瓜 但效果更佳
your drug is like a jar of pickles but better.
我保证她会给你回电
I promise she'll call you back.
靠
Damn.
该死 是的哥
Oh, shit, cabbies.
冷静点 城里人 我只是尽本职而已
Easy, townspeople. I'm just doing my job.
人♥渣♥
Piece of shit!
他们有什么不满
What's their problem?
他们不支持拼车
They don't believe in rideshare.
滚下车 给我出来
Get your ass out of here! Get the fuck out of here.
打死我都不下车
No way I'm getting out.
现在喜欢我了吗 开的士的混♥蛋♥
How you like me now, you cabbie fucks?
你叫什么名字来着
Uh, what...what was your name again?
我叫戴夫
I'm Dave.
擦♥你♥妈♥逼
Stick it up your ass.
那是AK47步♥枪♥吗 弗兰克
Is that a...AK7, Frank?
47年拉什尼科夫式突击步♥枪♥
A Kalashnikov AK47?
我管它是什么型号♥
I don't give a shit what model it is.
总之是把要命的机关枪
It's a fucking machine gun.
持有那种枪合法吗
Is that even legal?
-祝你好运 戴夫 -祝你好运 戴夫
- Um, good luck, Dave. - Good luck, Dave.
我♥操♥
Oh, shit.
记得给我五星好评哦
Make...make sure you give me five stars.
这鬼地方就是个垃圾堆
早知道就去铁路站场了
或是真的垃圾堆
我说你可以暂住在这里时
You know when I said you could stay here?
不是指你全家人都可以来
I didn't mean your entire family.
我们以为你说的是复数"你们"
Oh, we thought you meant the plural "You", tu.
其实你是指单数的"你"吗
Did you mean the singular "You", usted?
是的
Yeah.
抱歉 所以西语比较好
Sorry. That's why Spanish is better.
意义更明确一点
It's more specific.
怎么回事
What's going on?
他们是安妮的家人
It's Anne's family.
安妮是谁
Who's Anne?
-我的同事 -我不在乎
- I work with her. - I don't care.
德里克死了
Derek died.
操 真的吗
Shit. Really?
知道怎么死的吗
You know how?
不知道 我没问
I don't know. I didn't ask.
我很遗憾
I'm sorry.
至少你和弗兰妮以后就有钱了
I mean, at least you and Franny are gonna be rich now.
-我们为什么会有钱 -因为有抚恤金
- How are we gonna be rich? - 'Cause of the DB.
-什么 -死亡抚恤金
- A what? - The death benefit.
军人死亡后
When someone dies in the military,
其家属能得到十万刀
the family gets, like, 100,000 bucks.
大部分军嫂不跟那些混♥蛋♥离婚
It's the only reason most of these women
就是因为这个原因
stay married to these jarheads,
等他们挂了
just waiting till they end tits up
她们就能分到钱
so they can get paid too.
是吗
Is that so?
那宝宝太小了 不能游泳
Yeah, that...that baby's too young to swim.
你得信任我 就是这样才能学会
You gotta trust me. This is how they learn.
我说不好 我觉得光是站在水边
I don't know. I think just being near the water,
就已经是迈出勇敢的一大步了
that's...that's a great first step.
所以我们还是...
So we're just gonna...
我知道看起来很吓人
I know it's scary,
但你不给宝宝们机会
but babies never learn how to swim
他们永远都学不会游泳
if you don't empower them.
不不不 不要
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
他没事吧
Hey, is he okay?
你瞧 他没事
Look at him. He's fine.
你还好吗
How are you?
吓尿了
Fucking terrified.
你会游泳吗
Do you not know how to swim?
以防我的游艇翻船了吗 不会
In case my yacht capsizes? No.
我为什么要会游泳
Why would I know how to swim?
孩子们唯有尝试过错误才能学会
Kids only learn through trial and error.
只要给他们空间
It's amazing what they're capable of
他们就能展现出惊人的能力
if you just give 'em the space.
所以你就把宝宝扔进河里吗
So you throw babies in a river?
这里是游泳池
It's a swimming pool,
而且我只把他放进水里短短几秒
and I barely dipped him underwater.
我永远都不希望弗莱德进入水里
I...I don't want Fred in the water, like, ever.
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
这就是为什么好多孩子什么都怕
That's why most children are terrified,
不会自我调节
don't know how to self soothe.
当他们不能自己解决问题时
When they can't solve problems on their own,
就发脾气 他们对一切东西都过敏
they throw tantrums, are allergic to everything.
不知不觉他们就28岁了
Next thing you know, they're 28 years old,
仍住在父母的地下室
living in their parents' basement,
责怪这个世界
blaming the world and,
讽刺的是 还把自身缺点都怪罪于父母
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表