什么
What?
不 这些当然不是我偷的
No, I didn't steal this shit.
如果您费心看了上一集
If you bothered to watch last week's episode,
就会知道的
you'd know that.
警♥察♥
Police!
警♥察♥
Police!
天呐
Jesus!
-搞什么 傻♥逼♥ -操 什么毛病
- What the fuck, asshole? - Shit! What the fuck--
米基
Mikey?
弗兰克
Frank.
我值得拥有这种特别的感觉
I deserve to feel special.
别那么看着我
Don't look at me like that.
我有分类系统 都会退回去的
I've got a system. It's all going back.
你恬不知耻 加拉格
You're a disgrace, Gallagher.
我再也不想见到你的脸
I never, ever want to see your face again,
不管是在学校 还是我所驻扎的军队
not on my campus and not ever in my army.
明白了吗 小子
We clear, son?
一清二楚 长官
Crystal, sir.
儿子还是女儿
Boy or girl?
-儿子 -塔米怎么样
- Boy. - Tami?
还不知道 她还在手术室
We don't know yet. She's still in surgery.
休息室里还有那种拉丝甜甜圈球吗
Any of those glazed doughnut holes left down in the break room?
滚下去
Get the fuck off me!
你什么毛病
What's your problem?
蛋黄酱的味道我受够了
I'm sick of the smell of goddamn mayonnaise.
就跟每天早上被土豆沙拉操一样
It's like getting screwed by a bowl of potato salad every morning.
在这破地方只能用这个来润滑了
It's the only lube we have in this shithole.
那味道搞得你一靠近 我就想吐
Well, it makes me wanna gag every time you come near me.
是啊 你每晚八点一刻拉的屎
Oh, yeah, 'cause you taking a shit every night at 8:15
跟玫瑰一样香
is a real fuckin' bed of roses.
至少我的屎能冲走
At least my shit gets flushed,
不像你一鸡♥巴♥的沙拉味儿阴魂不散
unlike your coleslaw-smellin' dick.
就不能八点半拉 是吧 七点钟也不行
Can't be 8:30, can it? Or seven o'clock?
不 米奇每晚都得在固定时间拉屎
No, Mickey has to shit every night at the exact same time.
真烦人
That's annoying.
-闭嘴 -是吗
- Shut up! - Is it?
你不管看什么鸟书
Is it as annoying as the way you lick your finger
翻页都要舔手指
every single time you turn the page
我有你烦人吗
of whatever faggety-ass book you're reading?
-行 -我叫伊恩
- Okay. - "My name's Ian.
我没法像正常人那样翻书
I can't turn the page like a normal human being.
我必须把整只爪子都塞进嘴里去
I have to put my whole goddamn paw in my mouth."
其实 你要是识字
You know what? If you actually knew how to read,
估计就能明白 而不是嚷嚷
maybe you'd understand, not,
"看这整页的鬼画符"
"Look at these fucking squiggle-dings all over this piece of paper!"
每天早上都吵
Every morning, the same shit!
你俩跟老娘儿们似的
You're like old women!
我为了躲我爸妈才来坐牢的
I came to prison to get away from my parents.
给本大爷舔菊吧 傻♥逼♥
Eat my cornhole, cocks!
如果是蛋黄酱味的就算了
Not if it smells like mayonnaise.
你听听
Exactly!
快点 排好队
Let's go! Line it up!
我想找典狱长换室友
I wanna see the warden about getting a new roommate.
你当我们搞夏令营呢
What is this, fuckin' summer camp?
滚去吃早饭
Get your ass to breakfast.
我们做到了
We made it, huh?
很快就到家了
We're almost home.
小菜一碟
No problem.
想喝咖啡就起床
Asses up if you want coffee!
我住校期间 你开始搞男人了吗
You start bonin' dudes while I was away at school?
偶尔 感觉来了就搞
Occasionally, if the mood strikes.
我在跟弗兰克说话
I was talkin' to Frank.
两个大男人睡一起
Can't two grown men share a bed together
一定要扯上性吗
without it being sexual?
不是
No.
我是卡尔
Go for Carl.
对对 还在出♥售♥中
Yeah, yeah, it's still available.
好 我把地址发给你
All right. I'll send you the address.
又脏又臭又湿
Stinky, dirty, wet!
自己的衣服自己洗
Wash your own shit!
你俩都得给我交房♥租
You both owe me rent money.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
37块一晚
Thirty-seven bucks a night,
要洗澡的话再加5块
plus five if you'll be showering.
那卡尔呢
What about Carl?
我要卖♥♥掉军用装备换点现金
I'm selling my military gear to get some cash.
这个月的电费 水费和燃气费共48元
Electricity, gas, and water for the month is 48 bucks.
要在这儿吃饭就跟我说一声
Let me know if you'll be eating here.
有多样饭菜可供选择
I have various meal plans available.
你才不用交房♥租 弗兰克
You don't need to pay rent, Frank.
你是一家之主
You're the patriarch of this family.
是吗
He is?
咖啡我就保温十分钟
I'm keeping the coffee warm for ten minutes.
十分钟后就倒掉
Then I'm dumping it.
得让那个红毛臭丫头知道这里谁做主
Little Red Riding Twat needs to understand who's boss around here.
我吗
Me?
对 你
Yes, you.
搞什么呢
What's goin' on?
我在探寻真我呢
Tryin' to figure out who I am,
我到底是谁 马丁·路德·金博士还是德瑞博士
what's my identity-- Dr. King, Dr. Dre?
传奇说唱歌♥手
也许你该把眼光放低点
Maybe you should set your sights lower,
比如泰加 奈利
you know, like Tiga, Nelly,
均为说唱歌♥手
韦恩斯兄弟也可以
or maybe one of the Wayans brothers.
喜剧演员团队
或是演员莱斯特·赫特
Or Lester Holt.
马尔科姆·X 黑人♥民♥权运动领导
你是卡尔吗
You Carl?
你哪位
Who's asking?
我在网上回了你的广♥告♥
I answered an ad on Craigslist.
我想买♥♥些军用装备
Lookin' to buy some military gear.
-都在这儿了 -棒
- It's all right here. - Cool.
75块钱卖♥♥吗
You take 75?
广♥告♥上说的是100
Ad said 100.
我就还个价试试
I figured I'd try.
-不卖♥♥了 -等等 别别别
- Figured I'd walk away. - Wait, no, no, no.
给你 给你 成交
Here, here. It's fine.
100块
Hundred bucks.
一分不少 我保证
It's all there. I promise.
我秋天要去预备役军官训练营
I'm starting ROTC in the fall.
这个夏天就得训练
I gotta train this summer.
你为什么会想当兵
So what got you interested in becoming an officer?
你是不是跑去征兵处
Went down to the recruiting offices,
打了几局他们的射击游戏吗
played them shoot-'em-up video games?
差不多吧
Something like that.
包能给我了吧
Can I have the bag?
怎么 征兵官让你觉得自己能
What, the recruiters make you think you're gonna become this officer,
成为战争英雄 带兵打仗了吗
big war hero, leading men into battle?
不知道 也许吧
I don't know. Maybe. I guess.
他们说你可以脱颖而出
They tell you that you could be one of the very few,
改变现状
make a difference,
可以有所作为
that you could do something with your life,
改写自己的命运吗
change your destiny?
说不定有朝一日还能成为将军
Hey, might even become a general one day.
再不回家 我妈妈就要开始担心了
My mom's gonna start worrying if I don't get home soon.
那全都是放屁的鬼话
You know that's a bunch of horseshit.
他们不会想让我们这样的人入伍当军官
They don't want guys like us to enlist as officers--
我们这种来自南区的人
you know, guys from the South Side,
脑子不算太灵光 有点迟钝的人
guys who aren't very smart, kinda slow.
招收我们只是为了完成指标
They're just trying to fill their quota,
让我们对杀人的快♥感♥上瘾
gettin' us hooked on the thrill of the kill.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表