无♥耻♥家庭
第十季 第三集
你刚是不是偷看老娘的屁♥股♥
Were you just looking at my ass?
我知道你刚才在偷瞄我的屁♥股♥
I know you were just looking at my ass.
你说你只是想知道
You saying you wanted to know
上一集《无♥耻♥家庭》的内容
what happened last week on Shameless.
信了 你当然是咯
Right. Sure you were.
不要脸的色胚
Nasty.
你就是卡尔
You're Carl.
是啊 听说过我吗
Yeah. Heard of me?
这位是安妮·冈萨雷斯 副经理
This is Anne Gonzalez, assistant manager.
彪悍能干 把大家管得规规矩矩
Tough as nails. She keeps everybody in line.
我知道你在卖♥♥电子烟给墨西哥小孩
I know you're selling vape pens to little Mexican kids.
我想跟你合伙做生意
And I want to go into business with you.
你还记得我们刚来这的时候吗 我们在一起很开心
Remember when we first got here, we had fun together.
我们整天都在啪啪啪
All we did was bang.
我们也一起开怀大笑
We laughed too.
你是要甩了我吗 操♥你♥妈♥
Are you dumping me? Fuck you!
不是你抛弃我 是我抛弃你
You're not dumping me. I'm dumping you.
你决定给他起什么名字
What'd you decide to name him?
弗莱迪 是我教授的名字
Freddie. My professor's name.
希望塔米喜欢
Hopefully Tami likes it.
我还没机会跟她商量
We didn't really have a chance to discuss it.
那退货呢
What about the returns?
没错
That's right.
街上一定有很多货物
There must be tons of stuff out there.
但我们这次不会免费派送了
Yeah, well, we're not giving it away for free this time.
-真的吗 -没门
- We're not? - No.
这次得拍卖♥♥
We're gonna auction that off,
在这些白眼狼身上榨点油水
make some money off these ingrates.
你知道我们的家族史上 谁上了个黑人吗
Do you know who banged a black person in our family lineage?
知道 你♥妈♥的♥爷爷那边
Someone from your mother's grandfather's
有个人曾有过一个情妇
side of the family had a mistress.
就住在这条街上
Lives down the street.
你以前怎么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
离我的房♥子远一点 弗兰克
Get away from the house, Frank!
这就是原因 儿子
That's why, son.
气死我了 明明有笔钱是留给我的
It pisses me off I got an inheritance waiting for me,
黛比却霸占着不给我
and Debbie's holding it hostage.
你让女人操控你的人生
You let women run your life.
米基
Mikey.
所以你购买♥♥这些东西再退回去 是吗
So you're buying this shit and returning it, aren't you?
滚出我的女人窝
Get out of my she shed.
让弗兰克当回一家之主 才把收据还给你
You get these back when Frank is head of the household.
纠正错误
Make things right.
我这里有几张银行卡
What I do have are ATM cards:
你们每人一张
One for the each of you.
弗兰克 如果你想取代我
Frank, if you want to take over
成为一家之主 请自便
as head of the household, please do.
这个活儿烂透了
It's a shit job.
今天是他的加冕日
Today's his coronation.
你知道那是什么吗
You know what that is?
国王 也就是朕本人登基
The crowning of the king. Me.
为了庆祝 我们今天要喝足一整天
We're drinking all day in my honor.
给 结账刷我的银行卡
Here you go. Just put it on my debit card.
棒
Yeah.
卡被拒了
Declined.
不 不可能的
No, that's not possible.
我女儿刚给我的
My daughter just gave that to me.
再试一次 拜托啦
Try it again, please. Please?
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
可能是磁条有问题
Maybe there's something wrong with the magnetic strip.
-你能手动输入吗 -是啊
- Can you enter it manually? - Yeah.
-要不你舔一下 -试试...使点劲儿
- Can you lick it? - Get on the...put some elbow grease into it.
-快速刷过去 -没错
- Do it real fast. - Yeah.
有很多人在排队 你有现金吗
There's a line. You got cash?
搞毛啊
What the fuck?
黛比
Debbie.
被拒了吗 不可能 我刚激活的
Declined? No, no, I just...I just activated that.
你能不能再试一次
Could you, uh... Could you just run it again?
谢了
Thanks.
那抱歉了
Sorry then.
我...
I'll, uh...
我放回去吧
I'll put these back.
搞毛啊 黛比
What the fuck, Debbie?
被拒
搞毛啊 黛比
What the fuck, Debbie?
加拉格小姐
Miss Gallagher!
加拉格小姐 稍等
Miss Gallagher, just a second.
您忘了这个
You forgot this.
克莉丝汀 太感谢了
Christine. Thank you so much.
所以我喜欢在这里购物
You see, this is why I shop here.
服务贴心到位
The customer service.
期待您再次光临 加拉格小姐
Come back soon, Miss Gallagher!
一定会
I sure will.
在30天退货期限内
In thirty days or less.
米奇
Mickey.
干嘛
What?
还有几分钟到午饭时间
How many minutes till lunch?
自己看钟
Check the clock.
我是想看 但被你那颗大脑袋挡住了
I would, but your big fat fuckin' head is blocking my...
你♥他♥妈♥的不会动一下
So fuckin' move.
我没办法
I can't.
你不准我踏入你那边 记得吗
I'm not allowed on your side of the cell, remember?
现在是10点56分
It is ten fifty-six.
回答一下会要了你的命吗
Now, was that so fuckin' hard?
过来 加拉格
Heads up, Gallagher.
圣诞老人来信了
Letter from Santa.
是假释裁决委员会寄来的
It's from the parole board.
妈的
Oh, shit.
我10号♥有个听证会
I have a hearing on the 10th.
我以为我至少会在这里待一年 你也这么想吧
I thought I'd be here at least a year, didn't you?
你听到没
Yo, you hear me?
我10号♥有个听证会
I have a hearing on the 10th.
我听到了
I heard you.
所以呢
And?
你有假释机会了
What? You got a parole meeting, man.
好事啊
Good for you.
你没别的话要说吗
That's all you got to say?
妈的
Oh, shit.
忘了设定时录下白袜队和小熊队的比赛了
Forgot to set the DVR to record the Sox Cubs game.
你这里会播吗
You gonna be playing it in here?
播啊
Yeah.
比赛还有六个小时才开始 汤米
But the game's in six hours, Tommy.
你有足够时间赶回家看
You got time to run home.
但我已经喝上啤酒了
Already got my beer, though,
坐上专座了
my stool.
白袜队大战小熊队
Sox Clubs.
那是我和菲奥娜最喜欢的活动
That was me and Fiona's jam.
穿上热裤 看能让多少男人买♥♥酒给我们喝
Put on short shorts, see how many free drinks we could score,
为我们打架
how many fights we could start...
该死 我想她了
Damn, I miss my girl.
你应该去看比赛 小维
You should go to the game, V.
带上个朋友
Take a friend.
哪个朋友
What friend?
我不知道 随便哪个
I don't know. Any of 'em.
你有那么多朋友
You got tons of friends.
说出一个
Name one.
我去
I'll go.
我是你的朋友
I'm your friend.
如果我在外面看见你 我连招呼都不会跟你打
I would legit not say hello to you if I saw you in public.
那黛比呢
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表