What about Debbie?
她还未成年呢 死变♥态♥
She's still a teenager. Pervert.
好吧 那吉娜呢
All right, how about Gina?
吉娜有四个孩子
Gina has four kids.
她在家剪优♥惠♥券呢
She's home clipping coupons,
努力控制自己在中午前不喝酒
trying not to drink till noon.
没有闺蜜也没什么大不了的
It's no big thing, not having close girlfriends.
成年女人忙着应付婚姻 孩子
Grown ass women are busy with marriages, kids,
工作 生活
jobs, lives.
我想到一个 那女孩呢
Okay, I got one. What about that girl
你以前经常和她一起开派对
that you used to party with all the time,
你俩鞋的尺码都一样
then you wore the same size shoes!
就是菲奥娜
Fiona.
哥们 你要喝什么
Hey, man, what are you drinking?
有几台电视从卡车后面掉下来了
Got some TVs fell off the back of a truck.
是不是可以在这里出手
This where you can sell stuff?
不 这里可不是...
No, this is not the place that
卖♥♥赃物作为副业的地方
sells stolen goods as a side hustle.
除非你知道暗号♥
Unless you got a secret password?
艾莱伯酒吧副业
Alibi side hustle.
我在后面的巷子等你
I'll meet you in the alley out back.
进来
Come in!
把那个古巴人赶出去
Get that Cuban outta my house!
艾蒂 有点礼貌
Addie! Don't be rude.
来了位客人
You have a guest.
她没恶意
She's harmless.
只是有痴呆症和严重种族歧视
Just Alzheimer's mixed with full blown racism.
我是利亚姆 我没打坏主意 女士
Hi, I'm Liam. I come in peace, ma'am.
利亚姆 这是什么怪名字
Liam? What kind of name is that?
危地马拉的吗
Guatemalan?
把这个危地马拉小子赶出去
Get his Guat ass outta here!
不好意思 也许现在她不适合见客
Sorry, maybe this isn't a good time for her.
-你好 -谁啊
- Hello? - Who's that?
是我啊 马瓦尔
It's me! MaVar!
你最爱的曾侄子
Your favorite great nephew!
你好吗 小姑娘
What's up, little lady?
给你带了甜甜圈
Hey, got you some doughnut.
给你
There you go.
这个小家伙是谁
Who's this little tyke?
我是利亚姆 莫妮卡的儿子
I'm Liam. Monica's son.
莫妮卡是谁
Who's Monica?
婊♥子♥
Whore.
她是奥马尔表妹的同父异母妹妹
She was the half sister to Omar's cousin.
你是弗兰克·加拉格的儿子
You're Frank Gallagher's boy.
听着
Yeah, uh, listen.
我们不欢迎你来这 利亚姆
You're not welcome here, Liam.
你得明白弗兰克和莫妮卡
You gotta understand that Frank and Monica
多年来用尽各种手段占这个家便宜
wronged this family 20 ways since Tuesday.
例如告艾蒂 就因为门廊上的扶手松了
I mean, sued Addie for a loose handrail on the porch;
以我们所有人的名义开信♥用♥卡♥
opened credit cards in all our names;
偷了我们的雪佛兰马里布车
stole our Chevy Malibu;
在楼上的浴室里制冰♥毒♥
made meth in the bathroom upstairs.
不 我懂
No, I get it.
但我是那一家白鬼里
But I'm just the only black person
唯一的黑人
in the house full of crackers.
但那不怪你
But that's not on you.
打扰了
Thank you for your time.
婊♥子♥
Whore.
慢着
Hold up.
一个篱笆三个桩 一个黑人三个帮
A black man in need is a black man in need.
我懂了
I see you.
你需要指导
And you need guidance.
需要一个领路人 我这样的人
A Sherpa... Someone like me.
妙啊
Holla that.
不 那...不妙
Nope. That's...no holla.
永远别说妙啊
Never holla.
给我坐下
Now, just sit your ass down.
遵命
Yes, sir.
您慢慢来不着急
I mean, take your time.
商业会议可以晚点开
Business meetings can start late.
真"专业"啊
That's professional.
抱歉 在自动取款机那耽搁了
I'm sorry. I got held up at the ATM.
我没钱买♥♥早餐三明治
You know, I couldn't get my breakfast sandwich.
一早上都不得劲 饿得我火大
My morning's all fucked, and I'm hangry...
你小子闭嘴吧 看看那边排的队
Shut up and check out that line, son.
都是来买♥♥塔塔酱的
All asking for tartar sauce.
你推动了新业务
Drove up new business.
是我小看你了
I underestimated you.
-你有点本事 -很简单
- You have game. - It was easy.
中学在搞户外活动
Middle school was having a field day.
二人三足比赛 投蛋游戏什么的
You know, three legged races, egg toss shit.
拉客就跟抢小孩手里的糖一样简单
You know, it was like taking candy from a baby.
这是你的分成 搭档
Well, here's your cut, partner.
谢了 搭档
Thank you, partner.
这队排得都比我姥姥的奶♥子♥还长了
I got a line forming in here that's longer than my grandma's tits!
打卡上班了 海盗们
Clock in, pirates!
抱歉 洛莉
Sorry, Lori.
好的 主人
Yes, master.
好好享受用反式油脂炸食物吧
Have fun deep frying shit in trans fats.
我会的 嫉妒吗
Oh, I will. Jealous?
小家伙
Hey, little man!
我最爱的外甥怎么样了
How's my favorite nephew?
昨晚让我好好睡了9分钟
Let me take an uninterrupted nine minute nap last night.
你这就急着要回来干活了吗
You eager to get back to work? Already?
没 没
Oh, no, no.
我是想问问能不能预支一下工资
Listen, I was wondering if I could get an advance on my paycheck.
没问题 凯米会给你开张支票
No problem. Cami'll cut ya a check.
凯米
Hey, Cami!
凯...
Ca...
利普要预支工资
Lip needs an advance!
谢谢
Thank you.
谢了
Thanks.
-想看看他吗 -当然
- You want to see him? - Yeah.
知道塔米什么时候出院吗
Any news on when Tami's getting out?
还不知道
Not yet.
他们说今天会把她转去普通病房♥
They said they were moving her into a regular room today. So...
还说可以带弗莱迪去看她 挺不错的
And they said that Freddie can come see her, which is good.
谢天谢地
Thank God.
不能抱他 她一定很难受吧
Killing her not being able to hold him.
不能洗头她也很难受
It's killing her not to be able to wash her hair, too.
我一会儿还要去买♥♥
You know, I got an itemized list
一大堆她指定的洗发用品呢
of hair products to go buy after this.
是这样的 利普
Look, Lip.
怎么
Yeah.
预支工资的事
About the advance.
昨天国税局打过电♥话♥来
The IRS called yesterday.
你这周的薪水我应该要扣押一半的
I'm supposed to garnish your paycheck this week by half.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
我不知道
I don't know.
似乎是助学贷
Something about student loans?
还是社保什么的
Or your Social Security?
好吧 抱歉
Right. No, sorry.
我...我会处理好的
I, um... I can take care of that.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of that.
黛比用我的真社保号♥开了个银行账户
Debbie used my real Social Security on a bank account?
我教的她都白学了
Have I taught her nothing?
别太自责 弗兰克
Don't be so hard on yourself, Frank.
银行账户被国税局冻结再正常不过了
Look, we've all had accounts frozen by the IRS.
她是怎么想的
What was she thinking?
我69年逃兵役后
I haven't used my real Social
就再也没用过真的社保号♥了
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表