没养猫 得了老年痴呆症
No cat, just Alzheimer's.
所以没人免费照看孩子了
So no free childcare.
我知道 马上换完啦
I know. We're almost done.
要不我们开了乌比
Well, uh, maybe we can boot Oopie
花钱雇人看孩子
and pay for it
顺便也还清你的医疗账单
and pay off all your medical bills.
这是什么
What's this?
五千块
That's five grand.
接了个修车的活
I'm fixing a bike on the side,
那里头大部分钱得用来买♥♥零件
and most of that is gonna go towards parts,
不过修完了我能再拿五千
but I get another five when it's finished.
一共一万咯
So ten grand?
除去各种费用 最后大概能赚四千
Well, we'll clear about four when it's all said and done.
不过没错
But yeah.
靠当机修工赚来的四千血汗钱啊
Four grand born of monkey grease and man sweat.
不然是靠什么
As opposed to what?
不是靠...
As opposed to...
偷来的
Theft.
别往心里去啊
Oh, come on. Hey.
-没事 -我开玩笑的
- No. - I was joking.
我知道
I know.
行吧
All right, okay,
说真的 你难道就没偷过东西吗
but seriously, y-you've never stolen anything before?
十岁玩大冒险偷过一对三块钱的耳环
Three-dollar earrings on a dare when I was ten.
这可比我偷过的任何东西都还严重
Yeah, you see, that's worse than anything I've ever stolen.
你偷的是食物和钱
You've stolen food and money.
为什么我更不好
How is that worse?
因为你偷东西是为了乐子
'Cause you stole for fun.
而我偷东西是为了菲奥娜不用为付电费
You know, I stole so that Fiona didn't have to work a third job
再去打第三份工
so she could cover our electric bill.
你是想让我为我的过去惭愧吗
I mean, you want me to be ashamed of the way I grew up?
不是
No.
我...
I...
我只是希望你知道
It would just be nice
那样并不是正常行为
if you knew that that wasn't normal.
对塔米耶蒂家人或许不正常
Well, it might not be Tamietti normal,
但是对加拉格家人绝对正常
but it's definitely Gallagher normal.
听着 住在房♥车里我没意见
Look, I'm fine living in an RV,
为了糊口生存用尽手段 这都可以
scraping by, doing whatever we have to to survive.
嗯
Yeah.
只要我们还有更高的目标就好
As long as we're aiming for something a little higher.
他怎么哭了
Why is he crying?
为翘掉单车课干杯
To skipping spin class.
为翘掉单车课干杯
To skipping spin class.
好吧 我的天
Fine. Jesus.
我们晚饭要吃汉堡吗
Should we pick up burgers for dinner?
生产一个汉堡不是要用掉
Doesn't a burger require, like,
差不多一千加仑水吗
a thousand gallons of water to produce?
是660加仑 但人都有过错
Six hundred sixty. But we all have our vices.
你的过错是什么
What are yours?
除了用吸管和卖♥♥身之外
Other than, you know, straws and hooking.
我不是妓♥女♥ 我和你妈妈互相喜欢
Not a hooker. Your mom and I like each other.
好吧 是你自寻死路
Okay. Your funeral.
你知道 她是爱你的
She loves you, you know.
她当着我的面说我是个胖子
She calls me fat. To my face.
我妈以前让我给她煮开用过的针头
Mine used to make me boil her old needles.
五年级游泳夏令营之前 我妈让我做蜜蜡脱毛
My mom made me get a Brazilian before fifth-grade swim camp.
我妈用我的儿童玩具烤箱制可♥卡♥因♥
Mine would use my Easy-Bake Oven to cook crack.
我妈在我13岁时让我做了鼻子整形
Mine got me a nose job when I was 13.
我妈让我先尝她的可♥卡♥因♥
Mine made me test her coke
以确保里面没有泻药
to make sure there weren't laxatives in it.
结果真的有
There were.
当妈的有时都会做浑事
Moms do shitty stuff sometimes.
那不表示她们不爱我们
It doesn't mean they don't love us.
你真的听信了我妈的鬼话[喝了我妈的果汁] 是吗
You've really drunk my mom's Kool-Aid, haven't you?
那是什么性暗示吗
Is that a sex thing?
我很可能真喝了
'Cause probably.
行吧
Huh.
什么行吧
"Huh" What?
没什么
Nothing.
我觉得你还是挺有意思的
I decided you might just be interesting after all.
真的吗
Really?
抱歉 我...
Sorry. I...
塔米告诉我你在外面
Tami told me you'd be out here.
她还告诉你我是个堕落的小偷了吗
She also tell you I'm a thief and a degenerate?
用不着她说 我已经知道了
Didn't need to. Already knew that.
你要去哪儿
Where you headed?
去见米奇
To see Mickey.
我要求婚
Gonna propose.
挺好
Cool.
为什么来着
Hey, uh, why, again?
什么
Huh?
你为什么要向米奇求婚
Why are you gonna propose to Mickey?
因为我爱他
Because I love him.
加上黛比叫我这么做
And Debbie told me to.
我还以为你很支持我们结婚
I thought you were all for us getting married.
我支持任何想结婚的人结婚
Hey, I'm all for anyone getting married if they want to,
但是
but...
我觉得你不想
I don't think you want to.
否则你第一次就不会打退堂鼓了
Otherwise, you wouldn't have backed out the first time.
妈的 利普
Aw, fuck, Lip.
你不能现在突然跟我说这个
You can't just throw this on me now.
我已经花了一整天说服自己去求婚了
I've already spent all day convincing myself to do this.
不 不行
No, no. Nah.
我已经决定了 我就要这么做
I've decided. I'm gonna go do it.
好啊 去吧
Great. Do it.
很好 我这就去
Great. I'm going.
好 快去
Great. Go.
你就这样放我走了
You're just gonna let me go?
好吧 我不知道你到底想让我♥干♥什么
Okay. I-I don't know what you want me to do here.
我他妈也不知道 利普
Yeah, I don't fucking know either, Lip.
我想追他回来
I want him back.
那就去追回来
So get him back.
但我觉得要和他结婚才做得到
But I think I'm gonna have to marry him to do it.
我觉得你俩应该结婚
I think you should marry him.
未来某天
Someday.
好吗 但首先
All right? But first,
先想明白你为什么不想结婚
just try and figure out why you don't want to.
今天表现不错 弗兰茜斯卡
Good work today, Francesca.
你终于不哭了 非常好 艾丹
Glad you finally stopped crying, Aidan.
卡尔 今天发生什么了 孩子
Carl. What happened today, son?
长官
Sir?
你把几名成员送进了急诊室吗
You send some of the Discoverers to the emergency room?
这个...
Well...
有几位家长给我打来电♥话♥
Yeah. I got a call from some of the parents.
拉维的母亲 州参议员威尔森
Ravi's mother, State Senator Wilson,
说孩子断了根肋骨
says he got a broken rib.
说是被人用《穆勒报告》打了
Something about being beaten with The Mueller Report.
就是本平装书 长官
It was a paperback, sir.
我本来以为不会留下印子
I didn't realize it would leave marks.
侦探兵的爸爸说他女儿
Scout's father says his daughter's got
玩彩蛋游戏时撞淤青了锁骨
a bruised clavicle from a paintball incident.
提米·奥巴马进医院了 一边睾丸绞窄
Timmy Obama's in the hospital with a strangulated testicle.
他说你今早用膝盖撞了他的蛋
Says you kneed him in the balls this morning.
我只是"敌病"砺伍 长官
Well, I was taking "Cart-ay" Blanche, sir.
我只是叫你狠狠操练他们 别让他们好过
Taking-I told you to ride 'em hard and put 'em down wet,
没叫你打断他肋骨 送他进医院
not break his ribs and put him in the hospital.
我想有个地方更适合你施展才能
I think I've got a place better suited for your talent.
警♥察♥学院吗 长官
The academy, sir?
你觉得垃圾部门怎么样
How you feel about trash?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表