信任 亲情需求 威胁程度 色情片 独处 弹鸡鸡
不好意思
Excuse me.
然后他终于弹了我的...
And then he finally tickled my--
狠狠地猥亵了我的生殖器
vigorously molested my genitals.
他一步步都策划好了
I mean, he got all the way up in there.
你懂我意思吗
You know what I mean?
那算是个...
That's...
开始
a start.
但为了证词有效 将你加进诉讼中
But for this to work and for you to be added to the case,
我们需要细节
we need details,
切实的证据
concrete facts,
日期 时间 性骚扰的具体行为
dates, times, specific acts of molestation
用你自己的话描述
in your own words.
我当时可是做了紧急剖腹产
But I had to have an emergency C-section
才生下了他的儿子
to give birth to his son.
而我在医院里 努力活下去的时候
And while I'm in the hospital, fighting for my life,
他却在外面沾花惹草
he's out there being a playa.
去他妈的
Fuck that.
天 他还捏她的手臂
Oh, my God, and the arm squeeze!
这样
This? Hmm?
那意思就是"来勾搭我"
That means "I'm open for business"
哪个国家都是这意思 对吧
in any language, right?
他真的 他太自大了
He's just--he's so arrogant,
表现得好像自己都没注意到一样
acting like he doesn't even notice it,
好像我只是他新妈妈后宫里的一个傻女人
like I'm just some dumb bitch in his new-mom harem
他能任意欺骗我 因为我会相信
that he can string along 'cause I'm gonna believe every word
他那张臭嘴里说出来的每句谎话
that comes out of his pouty little mouth.
你觉得我应该出去玩 对不对
You think I should go out, don't you,
找个男人 约个炮
find a guy, hook up?
没错
Yeah.
你怎么能就这样卖♥♥一个人
How can you just sell someone?
你不也是这么
What exactly do you think you're doing
卖♥♥你的篮球哥们陶德的么
with your basketball buddy Todd?
大学招募人员会为了他投标
College recruiters are gonna put literal bids on him.
他转为职业球员后 他为谁工作
He turns pro, who's he work for?
雇主
Owners.
都是买♥♥卖♥♥ 朋友
Bought and sold, my friend.
都是买♥♥卖♥♥
Bought and sold.
可他还是个婴儿
But this is a baby.
做生意没有感性的余地
There's no room for sentiment in business.
记好了
Remember that.
当你带着人性去谈判的时候 你就输了
When you negotiate with feelings, you lose.
还有 别把这当做出♥售♥
And how about we stop talking about this as a sale?
那贬低了它的价值
That debases it.
这更像是为他争取机遇
It's more about opportunity.
机遇
Opportunity?
这孩子要是待在芝加哥南区
Opportunities this kid would never have
加拉格家里 他永远不会有这些机遇
in the Gallagher household on the South Side of Chicago.
我真希望我能
I wish I could have offered
给我所有孩子都提供这样的机遇
this kind of opportunity to all my children.
要是可以 我当年也会把你卖♥♥了
If I could have, I would have sold you.
那样是不对的
That's problematic.
我不喜欢你的暗示
I resent the implication.
我告诉你 我曾试图卖♥♥掉黛比
I'll have you know I tried to sell Debbie too
但没人想要一个有疝气的孩子
but nobody wanted a baby with colic.
那为什么要耗这么久
Then how come it takes this long?
为什么不能赶紧卖♥♥掉 然后去买♥♥吃的
Why can't we just sell it and get something to eat?
这是场马拉松 利亚姆
It's a marathon, Liam,
不是短跑
not a sprint.
在"领养"或者"机遇"
In an "adoption" or an "opportunity"
亦或者"贩卖♥♥婴儿"里 不管你称之为什么
or a "straight-up baby sale," whatever you call it,
重点仍然是要赢利
it's still about the bottom line.
他们来了 打起精神
That's them. Look alive.
他们看起来好老
They seem kinda old.
一个慈爱的家长无关年龄
A loving parent's heart knows no age,
而且谷歌♥说他们很有钱
and Google says they're loaded.
他们给芭比娃娃制♥作♥头部
They make the heads for Barbie dolls.
那计划是什么
So what's the plan?
让他们跟那对非裔夫妇竞拍 以高价卖♥♥出
Get 'em to bid against the Africans, sell high.
不过这个价格有点高
But this price, though.
包含在低收入者医疗补助里
Covered by Medicaid.
我很多病人都是工人阶级
A lot of my patients are working-class people,
非工会劳工 服务行业
nonunion manual labor, service industry,
超过低收入者医疗补助的标准 但又买♥♥不起保险
too rich for Medicaid but too poor for good insurance.
他们吃这药得自掏腰包很多钱
They'd have to eat a lot of this cost out of pocket.
他们怎么办
What about them?
降糖舒压片对这类病人
Does Gluvandia have plans for financial aid
有经济援助计划吗
for patients in that demo?
据我所知 还没有
No, not yet, not that I'm aware of.
失陪了
Excuse me.
这看上去好像
That looks like what I saw
我上次给病人做结肠镜检查时
up one of my patient's ass
在屁♥股♥里看到的东西
the last time I performed a colonoscopy
再加上蔓越莓
plus cranberries.
带这个土豆沙拉来的人
Whoever brought this potato salad
肯定有一顶"让美国再次伟大"的帽子
definitely owns a MAGA hat.
带这道菜来的人
Whoever brought this
已经报♥警♥来查封这次野餐了
already called the cops on this cookout.
带这道菜来的人不会打拍子
Whoever brought this claps on the one and the three.
带这道菜来的人不用毛巾
Whoever brought this doesn't use a washcloth.
带这道菜来的人根本就没有毛巾
Whoever brought this doesn't even own a washcloth.
等一下
Hey, hold up.
为什么只有他一个人 应该有更多的
Why's this guy alone? There should be more.
谁在看守你家
他说什么
What'd he say?
他说我们完了
He just said we're fucked.
他们烧了我们的玉米皮
They burned our corn husks.
在猪肉上倒了漂白剂
They poured bleach on our pork.
恶魔 都打扮得像牛仔
我很抱歉 安妮
I'm sorry, Anne.
这都怪我
This one's on me.
战略失误
Tactical error.
玉米粉蒸肉
Tamales!
到这来买♥♥玉米粉蒸肉
Compra tu tamales aquí!
热乎乎的玉米粉蒸肉
Tamales caliente!
玉米粉蒸肉
Tamales!
到这来买♥♥玉米粉蒸肉
Compra tu tamales aquí!
热乎乎的玉米粉蒸肉
Tamales caliente!
到这来买♥♥玉米粉蒸肉
Compra tu tamales aquí!
靠
Shit.
妈♥了♥个♥逼♥
God damn it.
操
Ah, fuck.
你怎么会在这儿
What are you doing here?
说来话长 结果就是保外就医
Long story. Ends in compassionate release.
你为什么要爬窗子
Why'd you climb through the window?
门口有很多墨西哥佬
Bunch of fucking Mexicans out front.
他们到底在干什么
What's that about anyway?
说来话长
It's a long story.
结果就是有吃不完的玉米粉蒸肉
Ends in all-you-can-eat tamales.
过来
Come here.
如果我从没和她单独相处过
How the hell am I supposed to know if I want to foster her
又怎么知道我想领养她
if I've never spent alone time with her?
你不会知道
You're not.
但如果你想要场外探视 我们就需要...
But if you want an off-site visit, we need to--
我说了我也会领养她姐姐
I said I would take the sister too.
请容我解释
Allow me to explain.
为了避免初次领养的家长
In order to prevent impulsive decisions
做出冲动决定
from first-time foster parents,
州政♥府♥发布了一系列
the state has instituted a set
规章制度来监管领养
of rules and regulations to govern adoptions.
我不能让你就这么带走她
I cannot just let you take her.
姐们 你一个人在这干什么
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表