我已经在想你了
I miss you already.
好了
All right.
-回头见 -嗯
- I'll see you. - Yeah.
各位家人再见
Bye, family.
再见
Bye.
她最近是头部受了重伤还是怎么了吗
She have a serious head injury or something recently?
只是宝宝催生的荷尔蒙让她变得特别友善
Ah, it's just the baby hormones making her nice.
-上学了 -好
- School? - Yep.
好了 走吧
All right, let's go.
小黛再见 弗兰妮再见再见
Bye, Debs. See ya, Franny. Bye.
加拉格 给我起来
Gallagher, get your ass up!
我在这里待多久了
How long have I been in here?
收拾干净
Clean yourself up.
你要毕业了
You're graduating
我们好把你踢出去
so we can kick you the hell out.
立正
Attention!
前进
Forward!
一 二
One, two!
左 左右左
Left, left, right, left.
左 左 左右左
Left, left, left, right, left.
你的西非花褂子到了
Your dashiki came!
对 昨天收到的
Yeah, yesterday.
帅呆了
Very handsome.
吃弗雷德里克·道格拉斯式早餐吗
Frederick Douglass breakfast?
奴隶早餐还是自♥由♥早餐
Slave or freedom breakfast?
我这本新《奴隶区菜谱》里的奴隶早餐
Slave breakfast from my new "Slave Quarters Cookbook,"
秋葵玉米粥
grits and okra.
奴隶吃秋葵吗
Slaves ate okra?
书里是这么写的 秋葵 杂草和树根
That's what the book says: okra, weeds, roots,
奴隶区后边能种出挖出什么就吃什么
whatever we could grow or dig up behind slave quarters.
主人每天只给我们一杯玉米粉果腹
Master only gave us a cup of cornmeal a day to live on.
要淋点黑糖蜜吗
Want some blackstrap molasses?
要
Sure.
你觉得楚夸梅卡这名字怎么样
What do you think of Chukwuemeka?
我想换掉我的奴隶名
I wanna ditch my slave name.
这词在伊博语中是"上帝做了件好事"的意思
It means "God has done something great" In Igbo.
我喜欢
I like it.
你出生那天上帝确实做了件好事
God definitely did something great day you were born.
早上好
Mornin'.
早上好
Mornin'.
早上好 姑娘们
Good morning, girls.
爸爸
Daddy.
职业拳击推广人唐·金是吧
Don King, right?
不 是弗雷德里克·道格拉斯
No, Frederick Douglass.
谁
Who?
作家 演说家 挣脱枷锁的奴隶
Author, orator, escaped slave.
你们的"身为黑人"课在学习他吗
Oh, you two studying him in your "Being black" Class?
对 我们学到内战部分了
Yep, we are up to the Civil War.
下一单元是战后重建
Reconstruction is next.
内容必须包括奴隶解放宣言
Have to cover the Emancipation Proclamation
和罗伯特·E·李这叛徒奴隶主的败北
and the defeat of the slave-owning traitor Robert E. Lee
他败在了为白人拯救美国
at the hands of black soldiers
而抛头颅 洒热血的黑人战士手下
who fought and died to save America for the white man.
我一直以为罗伯特·李是什么伟大的将军
I always thought Robert E. Lee was some sort of great general.
搞种族歧视的傻叉
Racist shithead.
可他不是还有雕像吗
But don't he have statues?
那些雕像都得被拆除
Statues all gotta come down.
那是什么玩意儿
What the hell is that?
猪肠
Chitlins.
-猪肠 -猪下水
- Chitlins? - Pig intestines.
不是吧
Really?
要理解先辈为我们做出的牺牲
We gotta eat what our ancestors ate
就得吃他们以前吃的食物
if we're gonna understand what they sacrificed for us.
好了 宝贝 我要去公园打球了
All right, baby, I'm going to the park to shoot some hoops.
晚点艾莱柏酒吧见
I'll see you later at the Alibi.
拜 姑娘们 回见 弗雷德
Bye, girls. See you later, Fred.
加拉格家总资金 五万
必要开支 三万
为什么菲奥娜的钱我不能先用个几百块
Why can't I get a couple of hundred bucks of my Fiona money now?
菲奥娜没留钱给你 弗兰克
Fiona didn't leave you any money, Frank.
她的钱是留给我们一大家子的
She left money for the family,
而且她让我来管钱
and she left it under my control
因为她知道加拉格家
because she knows I'm the only Gallagher
只有我不会乱花钱
that wouldn't waste it on frivolous, stupid things.
我把菲奥娜的五万块钱划成了三类
I've divided Fiona's $50,000 into three categories:
三万用于必要开支 两万留作积蓄
30,000 for essentials, 20,000 for savings.
积蓄
Savings?
存来做什么
What the hell for?
弗兰克 我们需要应急[雨天]基金
We need a rainy day fund, Frank.
只要你在 就会大雨倾盆
Anytime you're around, it's pouring.
所有必要开支解决后
After I take care of all of the essentials,
再有剩下的钱 就存进自主基金里去
whatever's left goes into the discretionary fund
自主基金
弗兰克 -600
我们大家平分那笔钱
with money divided equally for each of us,
不幸的是 你也有份
you included, unfortunately.
看医生
Doctors?
对 还有看牙医
Yep, and dentists.
急诊室有什么不好
What's wrong with the ER?
去那是免费的
It's free.
急诊室不是免费的 弗兰克
The ER is not free, Frank.
只是你不付钱而已
You just don't pay your bills.
垃圾处理 家居修缮
Garbage disposal, home repairs.
交税
Taxes?
你从我并不存在的自主资金里
What's this 600 bucks you've already taken
扣除的600块钱又是怎么回事
out of my nonexistent discretionary money?
600块 买♥♥新沙发
600 bucks, new couch.
我们的沙发不是好好的吗
There's nothing wrong with our couch.
过去六个月里
You spent the last six months
你腿的脓水和尿液蹭了一沙发
dribbling your broken leg juices and piss all over it.
沙发好好的啊
It's perfectly fine.
就是...
It's just--
坐垫需要拍松点 仅此而已
the cushions need plumping, that's all.
我们必须买♥♥新沙发
Yeah, we're getting a new couch,
钱从你那份里扣
and it's coming out of your share.
不行啦
Oh, no, it is not.
就这么定了
Yeah, it is.
好了 我要去上班了
All right, I gotta go to work now,
就是大家挣钱养孩子
you know, that thing people do to make money
要干的那件事
to support their children.
你那身衣服还是洗洗吧
You might want to wash those clothes.
你闻起来像是被高温烤过的寿司店垃圾箱
You smell like a sushi restaurant dumpster on a hot day.
我来防他
I got him.
这边 这边 这边
Right here, here. Here, here.
别给他
Don't give it to him.
没人防我 传给我
I'm open. Pass me the ball.
这儿 这儿 这儿
Here, here, here, here, here.
我来防 我来防
I got it. I got it.
-好球 皮特 -谢了 哥们
- Awesome, Pete. - Thanks, man.
传给我 传给我
Give me the ball, man. Give me the ball.
传球给我
Give me the ball!
别这样啊 哥们
Come on, man.
你怎么不传给我
Give me the damn ball, man.
把球传我啊 我这没人防
Give me the rock. I'm open.
这边 注意 注意
Yo, yo, yo, yo, look up! Look up!
传球
Pass it!
这儿 这儿
Right here, here, here, here.
哥们
Oh, man.
早 歌♥莉娅
Morning, Gloria.
那里面有像政♥府♥支票的信吗
Anything governmental check-like in there?
政♥府♥还没发现
Government hasn't figured out
你在欺诈纳税人的辛苦钱吗 弗兰克
you're scamming our hard-earned taxpayer dollars yet, Frank?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表