我就写"红色"吧
I'm just gonna put "Red."
他的紧急联♥系♥人是谁
Who's his emergency contact?
简单 我呗
That's easy. Me.
那如果弗莱德癫痫了 我们俩都联♥系♥不上时
Who are they supposed to call if we're both unreachable
他们该给谁打电♥话♥
and Fred's having a seizure?
癫痫 老天
Seizure? Jesus.
这地方的人要怎么虐待我家宝贝儿子啊
What are they gonna do to him in this place?
卡米
Cami.
不行 你姐姐吗 不不不
No. Your sister? No. No, no, no.
伊恩
Ian.
重罪犯伊恩吗
Ian the felon?
那就黛比
Debbie, then.
那个妓♥女♥
The prostitute.
也对
Okay.
听着 不如我们先空着
Look, why don't we just leave it blank, huh?
不能空着 那就卡米
You can't leave it blank. So Cami.
反正她和布拉德以后是弗莱德的法定监护人
She and Brad are gonna be Fred's legal guardians anyway.
什么 几时决定的
What? Since when?
为什么不是他们呢
Why wouldn't they be?
因为去年布拉德酒瘾又犯了
Because Brad fell off the wagon so hard
我们还得把他从沟里捡回来
that we had to pick him up out of a ditch last year,
而且你讨厌你姐姐
and you hate your sister?
-我不讨厌我姐姐 -你讨厌
- I don't hate my sister. - Yes, you do.
我们都讨厌
And we all do.
好吧 那就我乌比姑妈
Fine. My Aunt Oopie, then.
乌比姑妈 不 我♥操♥ 什么玩意
Aunt Oop--no. Fuck, no. What?
好吧
Okay.
那你觉得谁能做弗莱德的法定监护人
Who did you have in mind to be Fred's legal guardian?
我不知道 我们晚点再说吧
I don't know. Can we just do this later?
肯定是加拉格家的人 对吧
A Gallagher, though, right?
说真的 我还没想过
Honestly, I hadn't even thought about it.
拜 乖儿子
Bye, buddy!
我们晚点必须要谈谈
Hey. We will be talking about this later.
好的
Yes.
拜
Bye!
黛比
Debbie?
我不知道昨晚你为什么给我这个
I was just wondering why you gave me this last night.
不好意思 不够吗
Oh, I'm sorry. Was it not enough?
来吧 进来 进来
Here, come in. Come in.
我的钱包就在那里
Just, um-- my wallet's right over there.
拿上够你费用的数
Just take whatever your rate is.
我之前不确定
I wasn't sure.
克劳蒂娅 我不收费
Claudia, I don't have a rate.
我不是妓♥女♥
I'm not a prostitute.
你不是吗
You're not?
那你怎么和妓♥女♥坐在一起
Why were you sitting with all the prostitutes, then?
他们管那地方叫妓♥女♥角
You know, they call that Ho Corner.
我之前不知道
I did not know that.
我就是遇到你了 觉得挺喜欢你的
I just met you, and I thought I liked you.
所以我打了个免费炮
So I was a freebie?
不 你不是什么免费炮
No, you weren't a freebie,
因为你不是嫖♥客♥ 我也不是妓♥女♥
because you're not a john and I'm not a prostitute.
我就是觉得我俩很投缘
I just thought we hit it off.
我也觉得我俩很来电
Well, I thought we had a connection, too.
所以这是个误会
So this is a misunderstanding?
大误会 天大的误会
Big mistake. Huge.
太好了
Great.
我得去工作了
I have to get to work,
但我晚些时候能带你去约会吗
but can I take you out on a proper date later?
当然可以
Sure.
你在芝加哥待多久
How long are you in town?
我住在这里 就在北边的林湖区
I live here. Up in Lake Forest.
我只是来市里
I just get a hotel room
开会到很晚时 才订一个酒店房♥间
when I have a late meeting in the city
或者心情不好 想找个...
or I'm too fucked up on, you know, and looking for a...
那就一起吃晚餐
So, uh, dinner?
今晚7点如何
How about seven o'clock tonight?
-行 听上去不错 -好的
- Sure. Sounds good. - Okay.
这个 我是来还给你的
And here, I'm gonna return this.
不不 留着吧 作为礼物
No, no, no. Keep it, as a gift.
我冒犯了你 这是我起码能弥补你的
It's the least I can do for insulting you.
如果你今天有空
And if you're free today,
不如留下好好享受这房♥间吧
why don't you just enjoy the room?
我要去工作了
I mean, I have to go to work,
但我可以安排晚点退房♥
but I can arrange for a late checkout.
你可以点一些客房♥服务
I mean, just order up some room service
或做个水疗
or a spa treatment.
那谢谢了
Well, thanks.
我不明白
I don't understand.
如果你有房♥子 为什么不在房♥子里睡
If you have a house, why didn't we sleep in it?
太丢人了
It's embarrassing.
你会觉得我疯了
You'll think I'm crazy.
我绝对不可能认为你疯了
There is zero percent chance that I'll think you're crazy.
有什么丢人的 你家有床虱吗
What's embarrassing? You got bedbugs?
我们还是换个话题吧
You know what? Let's change the subject.
说嘛
Come on.
告诉弗兰克
Tell Frank.
你家里藏了个丈夫
You got a husband back home?
比那严重多了
Much worse than that.
有孩子吗
Children?
我家闹鬼了 弗兰克
It's haunted, Frank.
我很害怕一个人待在家里
I'm terrified to be there alone.
所以我在车里睡觉
That's why I sleep in my car.
"闹鬼"
"Haunted"?
每层楼
Every floor,
每个房♥间
every room,
包括宴会厅和佣人区
including the ballroom and servants' quarters.
这房♥子有多大
How big is this house?
2128平方米
Twenty-two thousand nine hundred eleven square feet.
在湖边上
On the lake.
九个卧室 包括主卧
Nine bedrooms, including the master.
但那里主要用来储存
But that's mostly just storage
我爸的单一麦芽威士忌藏品
for my father's single-malt scotch collection.
你父亲收藏威士忌吗
Your father collects scotch?
以前收藏
Did. Yes.
他已经死了
He's dead now.
他在那个房♥间放了几百瓶酒
He has hundreds of bottles of the stuff in that room.
虽说
I mean...
我并没勇气进那屋子
Not that I'm brave enough to go in there.
知道吗 法耶 我相信鬼魂的存在
You know, Faye, I believe in ghosts.
我能看见他们 听见他们
I see them. I hear them.
而且我能驱逐他们
And I can exorcise them.
我们能和谐共处
We're simpatico.
我能帮你把他们永远赶跑
I could help you get rid of 'em for good.
真的吗
Really?
不然你还能找谁呢
Who else you gonna call?
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
全体起立 奏国歌♥
let's all stand for the national anthem.
"南区少年终于表明立场"
"Southside Kid Finally Takes a Stand."
砰
Boom.
哥们 我问你
Man, let me ask you something.
你家孩子的监护人是谁
Who's your kid's guardian?
你吧 我想
You, I think.
不是 我逗你玩呢
No. I'm just kidding.
是卡米那边一个疯狂信教的姑妈
It's, uh, some Bible-thumping aunt on Cami's side.
你觉得这样没问题吗
Oh, and you're okay with that?
不是你家这边的人来当
I mean, it not being someone in your own family?
显然你没见过我家人什么德行
You've clearly never met my family.
再说监护人这种事都由孩子的妈说了算
Guardian stuff's up to the mother anyway.
所有事都是
Everything is.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表