Gluvandia is that something.
我愿意为你成为那个办法 费歇尔小姐
I will be that something for you, Miss Fisher.
我愿意成为那个办法
I will be that something.
还记得我们20比56
Remember when we got hosed 56 to 20
输给埃文斯顿的混球们那场吗
against those pricks from Evanston?
他们的中锋一直把你摁在地上摩擦 小凯
Their center was going to town on your ass, Kev,
直到肯尼废了那家伙的膝盖
until Kenny took out the guy's knee.
对 肯尼是个真正的英雄
Yeah, Kenny was a real hero.
-敬肯尼 -敬肯尼
- To Kenny. - To Kenny.
肯尼是个好人
Kenny was great.
对了 教练是看上了肯尼的什么
Hey, what was it about Kenny that coach liked so much?
是他矮小健壮的身材
Was it his compact frame,
还是他几乎要撑破短裤的翘臀
the way his butt stretched the cloth out in those tiny little shorts?
我觉得并没有什么特别原因
I don't think it was anything in particular.
教练对肯尼做的事 也对我们所有人做了
What coach did to Kenny, he did to every one of us.
我们是个团队
We're a team.
我们当初应该彼此照应
We should have been there for each other.
那样肯尼可能就不会死
If we had, maybe Kenny'd still be around.
别这么说 现在也不算迟
Hey, man, it's not too late.
如果我们能说出教练的恶行
If we talk about what Coach did to us,
可能我们就不会想自杀了
maybe the rest of us won't feel so suicidal.
不管了
Fuck it.
他给我口过两次
He blew me, twice,
分别在奥克朗和罗斯兰比完赛后
after the games at Oak Lawn and Roseland.
说是给我作为最佳球员的奖励
Said it was a reward for my MVP performance.
他在莱克维尤的淋浴室里给我舔过菊
He gave me a rimjob in the showers up in Lakeview.
他让我给他拳♥交♥过一次 一直插到手肘
He made me fist him once, up to the elbow.
天呐
Jesus.
我那块手表就此落在菊林深处
Never got that watch back.
是我在公车上捡到的一块旧斯沃琪
Old Swatch I found on the bus.
小凯你呢
Kev?
他...
Well, he...
我说不出口 我还没准备好
I can't. I'm not ready to talk about it.
没关系 小凯
No, it's okay, Kev.
你准备好说了 就随时找我们
Look, we're here when you're ready.
兄弟们 都过来 一起抱一个
Guys, bring it in. Come on, team hug.
-来吧 -没事 小凯
- Come on. - Come on, Kev.
这是成长 我们经历风雨才能成长
This is growth. This is how we grow.
为了创伤愈合必须这么做
It's all part of the healing.
我挺你 哥们
I got you, brother.
你真的叫乔尼吗
Is your name really Jolene?
我穿了两套塑身衣才勉强塞进这身制♥服♥
I'm wearing two sets of Spanx to fit in this uniform.
我叫尤兰达
My name is Yolanda.
好了 停车
All right, stop here.
-有什么紧急事故 -911吗
- Emergency. - Hi, 911?
我刚开车经过斯戴弗的那片流浪汉营地
I was driving past that big homeless camp on Stiver.
有个年轻女性好像癫痫发作了
There's this young woman, looks like she's having a seizure.
希望现在说还来得及
I hope it's not too late.
怎么了吗
What's going on?
这里是911
This is 911.
有一名女性在90号♥高速和斯戴弗下的
We've got a woman seizing at a homeless camp
流浪汉营地癫痫发作
under the 90 and Stiver.
那附近有救护车吗
Any ambulances in the area?
这里是急救转移
This is Emergevac.
我们就在一个街区外 我们来
We're a block away. We'll take it.
好戏开场 孩子们
Game time, kiddos.
救护车到了
The ambulance is here.
你别来 小活虎 你还在受训
Not you, Sparky. You're in training.
我之前干过这一行
I've done this before.
我们的操作有些许不同
Oh, we got some nuances.
坐下吧 别紧张
Have a seat. Relax.
把除颤仪准备好
Get this fib going.
好了 基布尔 去维斯纪念医院
All right, hop to, Kibble, Weiss Memorial.
普罗维登医院不是更近吗
Isn't Provident closer?
我们是按里程算钱的
We get paid by the mile.
搞什么
Uh, what?
给你 亲爱的
There you go, honey.
-你还在你♥爸♥妈的保险里吧 -嗯
- You still on your parents' insurance? - Yep.
好 那就开始癫痫治疗
Okay, let's initiate seizure protocol.
先给她带上氧气面罩
Let's get a mask on her.
我不要被卷入这种欺诈骗保
I--uh, I ain't getting involved in insurance fraud.
425公升
425 liter.
给她除颤
Defib her.
不 让小活虎来
No, no, have Sparky do it.
离老子远点
Get the fuck out of here.
别招惹我 小子
Don't fuck with me, kid.
-好了 -开始
- Clear. - Clear.
-有呼吸了吗 -当然
- She breathing? - Sure.
给她安声门上气道装置
Let's give her a King Supraglottic
再注射苯二氮卓
and shoot her up with some benzo.
这次是要奥施康定还是维柯丁
Oxy or Vicodin this time, honey?
维柯丁 谢谢
Vicodin, please.
要给她紧急流产吗
Does she need an emergency abortion?
-应该要 -确实得要
- Looks like it. - I think she does.
你会没命的
You will die.
你知道吗
Do you understand that?
你不吃奶就会没命的
But if you don't eat, you will die,
然后利普就会杀了我
and then Lip will kill me.
你难道没意见吗
You okay with that?
好吧 反正你讨厌我
Right, because you hate me.
你为什么讨厌我呢
Why do you hate me?
我在琢磨怎么杀小孩呢 一边去
Contemplating infanticide. Go away.
我能帮你
I can help you.
我今天没别的事要忙
My schedule's pretty clear today.
利普叫你来的吗
Lip send you?
什么 不是 我就是来拿一件...
What? No, I just came to pick up a--
是的 利普叫我来的
Yeah, Lip sent me.
谢了 我们不需要
Thanks, but we're fine.
是啊 我跟他说了叫一个女人
Yeah, I told him it was a shitty idea to send a woman
主动给另一个女人传授育儿经就是个馊主意
to give unsolicited parenting advice to another woman.
这对谁的自尊心来说都是打击
It isn't exactly great for anyone's self-esteem.
我还是走吧
I'll hit the road.
要不你来帮我让弗莱德吸住乳♥头♥吧
Maybe you could help me get Fred to latch.
好啊
Yeah.
上
Go.
你欠我一次
You owe me.
有一屋子的玉米粉蒸猪肉等着你享用呢
Got a house full of pork tamales with your name on 'em.
我还是穆♥斯♥林♥ 小黛
I'm still Muslim, Debs.
你就位了吗
You in place?
老鹰已着陆 婊贝
The eagle has landed, bitch.
可以开始了
Looks like it's go time.
搞什么...
What the? Hey!
那是我的车
That's my car!
你好啊 佩佩
Hey, Pepa.
来真的吗
Really?
中♥央♥公园站 粉线
多谢
Thank you!
我的背
My back!
你是疯了吗
What, are you crazy?
你收到传票了 婊♥子♥
You've been served, bitch!
作为精神科医生 我最清楚
As a psychiatrist, I cannot express enough
让这俩手足分离 会给他们的心理
how much psychological damage we will inflict
造成多么巨大的伤害
on these two siblings if we separate them.
如果你这么担心给这些孩子留下♥阴♥影
If you're so worried about scarring these kids,
就不该当着他们的面说这些
maybe you shouldn't be talking like this in front of them.
什么情况
What's going on?
我晚点再解释
I'll explain later.
你们看看哪个孩子更好
Figure out which one of these is the best one.
兰迪 我得跟你谈谈
Randy, need to talk to you.
-我们这是干什么 -弗兰克自有打算
- What are we doing? - Frank's got a plan.
但你信任他吗
But you trust him?
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表