Did you know that half of all marriages end in divorce?
一半 那结婚的意义到底在哪里
Half. I mean, what the hell's even the point?
可以减税
Tax breaks.
我们又不交税
Only helps if you pay taxes.
执法部门
Law enforcement!
把手放在我能看到的地方
Hands where I can see them!
你们俩 上楼 搜寻罪犯
You two, upstairs. Check for perps.
你们四个 去厨房♥和地下室
You four, kitchen and basement.
女士 请你立即站起来
Ma'am, I'ma need you on the floor now!
想都别想 我知道我有什么权利
Not a chance. I know my rights.
我们知道自己的权利 不是吗
We know our rights, don't we?
厨房♥里有一名白人男性
We have a white male
和一名少数族裔 长官
and a minority in the kitchen, sir.
请你们俩立即起身
I need you two on the ground now.
-不要 -你丫闭嘴
- No. - Shut the fuck up.
老兄 你这样
Dude, you're making me
我在学员面前会很没面子
look ad-bay in front of the cadets-cay.
操
Oh, fuck.
地下室安全 长官
Basement's clear, sir.
楼上也安全
Upstairs is clear too.
艾丹 搜她身
Aidan, pat her down.
你敢碰我 我一定弄死你
Look, touch me, I will fuck you up.
艾丹 退后 女士 你要去哪儿
Aidan, step down. Ma'am, where are you going?
去帮人理发 卡尔
To cut hair, Carl.
介意我们借用房♥车处理警方事务吗
Mind if we use the RV for official police business?
不许接近我的内衣抽屉六米之内
You're not allowed within 20 feet of my underwear drawer.
我只是需要一个小而压抑的空间
I just need a place that's small and depressing,
能让人精神崩溃的那种地方
somewhere that'll break a man's spirit.
那不就是你的房♥间吗
Sounds like your room.
学员们
Cadets,
上楼进行正式审讯训练
upstairs for official interrogation training.
-裙子不错 -谢谢
- Nice dress. - Thanks.
你们知道吗
Did you guys know
有钱人居然连自己床单里有多少根棉都知道
rich people count the number of threads in their sheets?
去他的 我连我床单上有多少污渍都数不清
Fuck that. I can't even count the number of stains in mine.
你昨晚在那女士家里过夜了吗
You sleep at that lady's place?
没错 她家主卧里有一个按♥摩♥浴缸
Yup. She's got a Jacuzzi tub in the master bedroom.
我觉得我可能爱上她了
Think I might be in love.
无论你做什么都好 千万别结婚
Whatever you do, don't marry her.
50%的婚姻最终都以离婚收场
Fifty percent of all marriages end in divorce.
不过都是异性婚姻
Straight ones, anyway.
同性婚姻没有数据
No data on the gay ones,
但应该也差不多
but gotta be in the ballpark.
你为什么在看婚姻统计数据
How come you're looking up marriage stats?
因为米奇就是个混♥蛋♥
'Cause Mickey's a punk
他居然去跟其他人乱搞
and he's decided he's gonna fuck other people
就因为我没跟他结婚
if I don't marry him.
一个涂亮片的嫩男 叫拜伦
A glittery twink named Byron.
但你看看这些数据
But I mean, look at the stats.
结婚又有什么意义
What's the point?
听起来你是害怕
Sounds like you're scared.
怕什么
Of what?
你爱他 对吗
You love him, right?
-对 -那就跟他结婚
- Yeah. - Then marry him.
让他高兴
Make him happy.
如果你们以后要离婚 那就离
If you gotta get a divorce, do it.
然后你继续你的生活
Then you'll move on.
但至少你们曾经幸福过
But at least you'll be happy for a while.
我要换身衣服 去接我未来的继女了
I gotta go get changed, pick up my stepdaughter-to-be.
继女
Stepdaughter?
我才没害怕
I'm not scared.
-行 -真的没有
- Okay. - I'm not.
妈的
Fuck it.
你愿不愿意帮我件事
You wanna help me run an errand?
我们能去买♥♥个三角函数计算器吗
Can we get a trig calculator?
-当然 书呆子 -那我们需要钱
- Sure, nerd. - We're gonna need money.
我们走
Let's ride.
他是个跑卫
He was a running back.
大棒
Stick!
我是说前锋
Uh, I mean a lineman.
大棒
Stick!
四分卫
Quarterback.
他是个四分卫
He was a quarterback.
胡萝卜
Carrot.
90年代的黑人四分卫
A black quarterback in the '90s.
-挺厉害 -继续
- Good for him. - Continue.
他是个大四...
He was a-um, a sen--
-新 -新...
- Fresh-- - Fresh...
-大一新生 -是
- Freshman. - Yeah.
那是95年
Uh, it was '95.
所以当时我大四
So I was a senior.
大四
A senior?
我以为你是研究生
I figured you were a grad student,
年龄比较大那种
an old one.
不 不 我一直没能毕业
No, no, I was a tenth-year senior.
继续说
Continue.
这些东西会把你毁了 兄弟
Stuff's gonna mess you up, man.
是啊 这正是我的目的
Yeah, that's the point.
我们一起嗑嗨过
We got high together.
大棒
Stick.
-是我 -凯尔从来不嗑药
- I--me! - Kyle never got high.
我指的是我
I meant me.
我嗑嗨了 不是凯尔
I got high, not Kyle.
毒品...很不好 我当时吸大♥麻♥吸嗨了
Drugs...bad. I was high on pot.
我是说可♥卡♥因♥
I mean crack.
糟了
Aw, shit.
警♥察♥发现了我们...
The cops busted us...
把手放在我能看见的地方
Hands where I can see 'em.
罪名是...
for, um...
非法持有毒品
possession, and--
-大棒 -但是等一下
- Stick! - But wait.
那个 可♥卡♥因♥是我的
The-the-the, um...the... the crack was mine.
他们因非法持有毒品逮捕了我
They busted me for possession,
也就是说他们逮捕他...
which means they must've busted him...
是因为他是黑人
for being black.
贩毒
Dealing.
他们以为他是我的毒贩
They thought he was my dealer.
我就知道
I knew it.
我知道你不可能完全不记得他
I knew you couldn't have forgotten him completely.
你是对的
You were right.
能给我吃止痛药了吗
Can I have that Oxy now?
-拜托 -亲爱的
- Please? - Oh, honey.
你应得的可不止一颗
You have earned a lot more than one.
你这是怎么了
What happened to you?
有个混♥蛋♥从自动提款机偷了一个女人的钱
Ah, some asshole stole this chick's cash from an ATM machine,
我把他抓住了
and I chased him down.
看看你 大英雄
Look at you, superhero.
他偷了多少钱
How much did he take?
几百块
Couple hundred.
你把钱还回去了吗
You give the money back?
怎么可能
Hell no.
去热狗店给我们买♥♥了点吃的
Bought us some Devil Dawgs.
很好
Hey, all right.
剩下的钱要拿去付塔米的医药费
The rest of the money's going towards Tami's medical bills.
一共三千六 现在只剩三千四
Thirty-six hundred. 3,400 now.
所以你只要偷两百块...
So you only need to steal $200...
再偷个17次就够了
what, 17 more times?
话说
Hey, you, uh...
你觉得我应该把钱
think I should've given the cash back?
还给取款的那个女人吗
You know, to the ATM chick?
她是什么样的
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表