我绝对不会坐视不管
from someone dying in the street.
不不不
No, no, no.
我完全没打算把你送回去坐牢
No, I got zero intentions of sending you back to prison.
我跟你还有得玩呢
I'm nowhere near being done with you.
走 进门吧
Come on, let's go.
别急 饼饼 晚餐马上就好
Easy, Biscuit. Dinner's coming, girl!
这是什么鬼
The hell is that?
妈妈 我忘记怎么跳滑步舞了
Mama, I forgot the Electric Slide.
等下 那是...
Wait, is that...
非洲女王
Afro Amirah.
白天是叱咤职场的女企业家
Badass businesswoman by day,
夜晚则化身为时尚模特
fashion model by night
她绝对不受白人男性的气
who didn't take none of the white man's shit.
你那时去哪里都要带着她
Ah, you didn't go anywhere without it.
你给我看这些干什么
Aww, why are you showing me all this?
你一定是离开我家后才丢了黑人魂
If you lost touch, that came after you left my house.
我家是黑人之家
My house is black.
小多
Dom.
小多宝贝 告诉你姨姐
Dom, baby, tell your sister-auntie
你在看什么
what you watching.
亚历克斯·哈利的《根》
Alex Haley's Roots.
美国黑人作家
你以前跟他一样
You used to be that way.
我记得我不久前还是
Last I checked I was like
一本活黑人历史百科全书呢
a walking black history encyclopedia.
我还指导了利亚姆怎么当黑人
I even mentored Liam on all things black, so...
那是谁给了你指导
Well, who was mentoring you?
谁才是你的群体
Yeah, who was your community?
我不过是忘了怎么跳滑步舞
I just forgot the Electric Slide.
没那么严重
It's not that deep.
真的吗
Oh, no, it's not?
那你这份土豆沙拉是什么意思
So then what is that potato salad about, huh?
你花了太多时间
You know, you been running
想要融入白人群体
towards white people for so long,
你能找到回家的路我都很吃惊了
I'm surprised you even found your way home.
你周围全是白人朋友 白人邻居
Now, white friends, white neighbors,
开了间白人酒吧 有个白人男友
own a white bar, got a white boyfriend.
我跟凯文上♥床♥之后
After I had sex with Kevin,
我看了一整周的《艾伦脱口秀》
I watched Ellen the entire next week.
我居然看艾伦秀 你跟我解释下是怎么回事
Ellen! Come on, now explain that shit.
亲爱的 你并没有忘记滑步舞的舞步
Huh. No, baby, you didn't forget the Electric Slide.
只是你的黑人魂被那个白人小子给操没了
You let that white boy fuck it right out of you.
我就这么一说
I'm just saying.
操
Fuck.
天呐
Jesus Christ.
回答我 你会遵守协议对吧
Tell me, you gonna follow protocol?
我得听见你确认
Need to hear you say it.
-老娘要听你亲口说 -操
- Just say it for mama. - Fuck.
你说什么 我听不见
What's that? I can't hear you.
保拉 操
Paula. Shit!
你想让我解开饼饼的绳子吗
Oh, you want me to set Biscuit loose?
-没问题 -不不不
- Okay. - No, no, no, no, no, no.
听着 好吧
Hey, hey, hey. Okay.
好吧 你让我做什么都行
Okay. Okay, I'll do whatever you say.
只要别让它靠近我
Just get it away from me.
饼饼 坐下
Biscuit, sit!
乖孩子
Good girl.
你看见伊恩了吗
You seen Ian?
他跟假释官走了之后就没见过了
Not since he left with his P.O.
怎么大排长龙
What's with the line?
你孩子妈已经进去大概40分钟了
Your baby mama's been in there for, like, 40 minutes.
塔米
Tami?
你去哪儿了
Where were you?
带弗莱德散步去了
Just taking Fred for a walk.
没出什么事吧
Is everything okay in there?
滚开
Fuck off!
是在酒吧出什么事了吗
Hey, something happen at the bar?
跟酒吧没关系
It's not about the bar.
听着 我在努力弄明白
Look, I'm trying to keep up
是哪些事惹你生气了
with the list of things that piss you off,
但我越来越难搞懂了
but it's getting pretty hard.
你能给我点提示吗
Would you care to clue me in?
我们不必再来回试探个一二十回
You know, we can stop playing 20 fucking questions?
天呐 是这个鬼地方
God! It's this fucking place!
永远都塞满了你们家的人
It's--it's always crawling with relatives
要么是伊恩带回来的狱友
or convicts that Ian brought home
或卡尔带回来的一大家子拉丁人
or large Latino families that Carl brought home
又或是弗兰克带回来的 随便什么人
or, like, whatever Frank brought home.
我...
And I--
我在这快窒息了
you know, I can't breathe here,
我需要些空间
and I need space!
弗莱德也需要空间
Fred needs space!
好吧
All right.
你好呀
Hey, there.
你起得可真早
You're an early riser.
好啦 好啦
Yeah. Yeah.
别用你那双大眼睛看着我
Oh, don't you look at me with those big eyes.
我知道你想干什么
I know what you're trying to do.
相信我 不会有用的
And trust me, it won't work.
不会有用的
It's not gonna work.
不会的
No, it's not.
不会的哦
No, it's not.
真的哦
Oh, yeah!
好吧
Well,
没事的 没关系
that's all right. That's all right.
爷爷偶尔也会吐呢
Grandpappy throws up every once in a while too.
我们先给你清理干净 好吗
Let's just get you cleaned up, hey?
小菜一碟
Easy-peasy.
你们终于来了
Finally.
你差点害我迟到了
You almost made me late.
但我并没有好吗 别逼逼了
But I didn't, so quit your yappin'.
我宿醉还没醒呢
I'm hungover.
她准备好了吗
She ready?
她会在那家人的家电上尿尿
She's gonna piss on the family's electronics
搞几个小型火灾
and start several small fires.
所以 是的 她准备好了
So, yeah, she's ready.
太好了
Sweet.
记住了 你现在叫弗兰妮
Remember, you're Franny now.
我没想到你真会来
Didn't think you'd actually show.
我来了 还把弗兰妮带来了
Here I am, and here's Franny
按照约定 准时来了
on time, as promised.
好的 弗兰妮
Okay, Franny.
进去吧
Go inside.
你的新妈咪马上就带你
Your new mommy will show you
熟悉你的新家
into your new house in just a second.
看来我现在欠你一张支票 是吧
So I guess I owe you a check.
我想是的
I guess you do.
弗兰妮
Franny!
你干了什么
What did you do?
我买♥♥一打
I'll take a dozen.
真没想到这些粉蒸肉居然是素的
Can't believe these are vegan.
太棒了
These are fantastic.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
谢谢
Thank you.
你有绿莎莎酱吗 谢谢
You have green salsa? Thanks.
早上好
Good morning.
我的老天 这是我们赚得最多的一天
Dios mio. This is the most money we've ever made in a day.
为什么抱我
What was that for?
如果没有你帮忙 我们现在
We'd probably be halfway to Mexico
可能就在回墨西哥的路上了
if you hadn't stepped in.
卡尔 因为有你 我们才能做到
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表