我想我得...
I don't think I'm gonna be able to...
等你妈出院了 才有空洗澡
...take a shower till your mom gets outta the hospital,
知道吗
You know?
操
Shit.
你去哪了
Where'd you go?
你跑哪去了
Where'd you...go?
怎么会不见了呢
How...does this even happen?
你刚明明就在这里
You were right...here.
就在这啊
You were right here.
不是吧 我弄丢了我的孩子
Are you serious? I lost my baby?
操 弗莱迪
Fuck. Freddie?
他逃走可能是因为你给他起弗莱迪这种蠢名字
Maybe he ran away because you named him Freddie.
而且他是包着护翼卫生巾吗
And he has on a sanitary pad with wings?
是的 是的 尿布用光了
Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. I ran outta diapers.
你不能那样把婴儿丢下
You can't leave a baby alone like that.
-我睡着了 -你不能睡着
- I fell asleep. - You can't fall asleep.
就睡着了两秒
Hey, it was two seconds.
可能有东西砸到他身上
Something could have fell on him.
也可能有人踩到他
Someone could have stepped on him.
家里没其他人
Yeah, well, there's no one else here, so...
塔米什么时候出院
When's Tami gettin' out?
她还在重症监护病房♥ 我不知道
She's still in ICU. I-I don't know.
我给你带了婴儿礼物
I brought you a baby gift.
是摇篮车 但你得自己组装
It's a bassinet, but you need to assemble it.
小维 我很累
V...I'm tired, you know?
为人父母就是这样
Welcome to parenthood.
你一次只能
You're only supposed to wear
贴一张戒烟贴片
one of those nicotine patches at a time.
准备来咯
So...here we are.
嗯
Yup.
你跟很多女顾客做这种事吗
Do you do this with a lot of women at the store?
这种机会不少
I get a fair amount of play.
真的吗
Really?
你为什么这么惊讶
Why do you say it like that?
你不过是售鞋员
Shoe salesman?
其实我是小提琴演奏者
I'm actually a violinist.
是吗
Yeah?
受过正规训练
Classically trained.
上过伯克利音乐学院
Studied at Berkeley School of Music.
真酷
That's cool.
你琴技一定很好
I bet you're pretty good.
我每天都带我的小提琴上班
Bring my violin to work with me every day,
想着中午休息时间拉一下
thinking I'll... play it at lunch.
但每次都改去椒盐卷饼店
Instead I go to Wetzel's Pretzel.
很多知名音乐家
I'm sure lots of famous musicians
一定也常去美食街闲逛
hang out at the food court.
准备好了吗
You ready?
等等
Wait.
你以为我喜欢一天到晚看着脚丫吗
You think I like looking at feet all day?
那不是你的工作吗
Isn't that your job?
我讨厌我的工作 我讨厌我自己
I hate it. I hate myself.
所以我才让女人给我口♥交♥
That's why I try to get women to blow me.
这么做有让你更喜欢自己吗
Does it make you feel any better about yourself?
有那么几分钟吧
For a few minutes.
直到自我厌恶又再度涌现
Until the self-loathing comes back.
-要开始做吗 -不 别
- Shall we do this? - No, don't.
我再也不想...
I don't want...
让陌生女人给我口♥交♥
blow jobs from random women anymore.
真的吗
No?
我要辞职
I'm gonna give my notice.
-我的鞋子怎么办 -你留着
- What about my shoes? - Keep 'em.
-真的吗 -真的
- Seriously? - Yeah.
我要重新拾起我的小提琴
I'm going back to the violin.
你怎么了
What's goin' on?
我为什么跟我的家人都不一样
Why am I different from everyone in my family?
如果我是被收养的 我能理解
It's like, if I was adopted, I would understand.
但现在就像我玩俄♥罗♥斯♥轮盘
but it's like I spun the roulette wheel
正好转到黑人那格
and landed on black.
因为很久以前 有一个奴隶主强♥暴♥了一个奴隶
Because once upon a time, a slave owner raped a slave.
但现在我被一群白鬼抚养
But now I'm being raised by a bunch of crackers,
他们连那个人生真理都不跟我谈
and they won't even give me the talk.
你还不知道小孩是怎么来的吗
You don't know about the birds and the bees yet?
知道 我六岁就知道了
Yeah. I've known since I was six.
我是指作为黑人 在美国如何生存
The talk of how to survive as a black man in America.
退货也太多了吧
That's a lotta returns.
是啊 这个扫描仪好玩死了
Yeah, this scanner machine thingy is fun as shit.
有什么能帮您
Can I help you?
-再见 洛莉 -明天见
- Bye, Lori. - See ya tomorrow.
除非你今晚偷溜进我家 那就提前见了
Unless I see you tonight when you sneak into my apartment,
因为你知道我把钥匙藏在门垫底下
'cause you know I leave my key under my mat.
这难道不是性骚扰吗
Isn't that sexual harassment?
女人对男人说就不算
It doesn't count when you're a dude.
你怎么回事
So what's your deal?
什么意思
Meaning?
-你看起来有拉丁血统 -什么
- Well, you look like a chola. - Excuse me?
今天有很多墨西哥小孩
And there's been a whole lot of little Mexican kids
来店里取外卖♥♥食品
coming in here to get takeout food today.
你要把这事跟种族挂上钩
You're making this a race thing.
不 我只是怀疑你在店里
No. I'm just wondering if you're running
耍什么花招
some type of game up in here.
我唯一耍的"花招"
The only game I'm running
就是把鲍勃船长的炸虾生意扩展到
is expanding the Captain Bob shrimp business
拉美裔社区
to the Hispanic community.
塔塔酱
Tartar sauce.
电子烟 靠 妹子
Vape? Damn, girl.
我是真男人
I am man!
听我怒吼
Hear me roar!
糟了
Oh, shit.
他们要拿走我的沙发
They're takin' my couch!
给我放下
Hey, leave that right there!
那是我的沙发
That's my couch!
很好 沙发放在这正好
Perfect. Couch is perfect right there.
我们不需要这张沙发
We do not need this couch.
马上给我搬回去
Now, take it back right now.
不好意思 我们只负责送货
Sorry, man. We just deliver shit.
好舒服
Ah, so comfy.
看 也没有屎渍
And look, no fecal stains.
你屁♥股♥底下坐的是老子的钱
That's my money you're sittin' on.
我们需要新沙发 弗兰克 所以我搞定了
We needed a new couch, Frank. So I took care of it.
你该谢我 而不是逼逼个不停
How 'bout you thank me instead of bitching at me?
-六百块 -等等 什么
- $600? - Wait, what?
-什么 -好东西自然贵一点
- What? - Nice things cost.
但那也是我们的钱
Yeah, but it's our money too.
对 买♥♥什么我们应该有发言权
Yeah, we should have a say in what we buy.
是啊 要是有钱买♥♥尿布也挺好的
Yeah, I mean, it'd be nice to have some cash to buy diapers
就不必用你的卫生巾替代了
instead of using your sanitary pads.
而我已经受够了被这个家的女性
I, for one, am tired of being repressed and controlled
压♥迫♥和控制
by the women in this family.
你们同意吗 先生们
Are you with me, gentlemen?
我可能是因为睡眠不足糊涂了
It might just be the sleep deprivation,
我竟然有点同意弗兰克
but I kind of agree with Frank.
我也是 黛比和菲奥娜
You know, me too. Debbie and Fiona
已经叨逼我们一辈子了
have been bitching at us our whole lives.
瞧瞧你干了什么
Look what you've done.
你为自己感到骄傲吗
Are you proud of yourself?
没人希望由你来当家里管事的
No one wants you to be in charge.
我们可没有投票选你
We didn't elect you.
我们在为了这个小婴儿改过自新
We're on best behavior for this little infant boy
他依然有机会将来成为真正的男人
who still stands a chance of feeling like a man someday.
滚你们的吧 我不需要忍♥受被你们抨击
Oh, fuck you guys. I don't need this shit.
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表