对
Right.
所以我才干这个
See, that's why I do what I do.
所以我才卖♥♥二手车
That's why I sell used cars.
因为我相信价值
Because I believe in value.
让一个帅气自豪的黑人
It's rewarding to put a beautiful,
坐上一辆可靠的好车很有成就感
proud black man in a good, reliable car.
让他昂首挺胸
Let him hold his head sky high.
我只是希望能有一个准则清单
I just wish there was a list of rules.
怎么在美国做一个黑人
How to be a black man in America.
哪个美国
Which America?
这个吧
This one?
不不 你看
No, no, no, see:
有黑人美国 比如南区这里
There's black America, like here in South Side.
我们是黑人 关于如何在这里做黑人
And we're black, and there's a set of rules
有一系列规矩
for how to be black here, right?
必须坚强 但不能有进攻性
Gotta be strong but never the aggressor.
不能让人羞辱你 不能穿露趾鞋等等
Can't let anyone punk you. No open toe shoes, etcetera.
然后还有在白人美国里做黑人
But then there's being black in white America.
你说的是哪个美国
Now, which America we talking about?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
好吧
All right.
你在哪上的小学
Which elementary school did you go to?
霍普金斯学院
Hopkins Academy.
那就是白人美国
Okay, we going straight white America.
黑人的规矩很简单
Rules for a black man are simple:
晚上6点过后别出门
Never go out after 6:00 p. M.
不要穿比天蓝色颜色还深的帽衫
Never wear a hoodie darker than sky blue.
不要在白人女性身边表露出性♥欲♥
And never acknowledge sexual desires around white women.
得开始吃寿司
Gotta eat sushi now.
练瑜伽 接受农场直送餐食
Yes to yoga. Yes to farm-to-table.
听TED演讲 崇拜街头艺术家班克西
Yes to TED Talks. Yes to Banksy.
拒绝其他所有街头艺术
No to all other street art.
记住了吗
You getting all this?
好吧
Okay, wow.
如果警♥察♥拦下了你
Now, if a cop stops you,
这方面有自己的规矩
that's its own list:
绝不逃跑
Never run.
不要伸手摸口袋 不要有突然动作
No reaching. No sudden movements.
可以适当微笑
Little smile can't hurt.
恭维警♥察♥
Compliment the cop.
我喜欢你的领带 长官
I like your tie, sir.
你的眼睛真好看
What lovely eyes you have.
这些都是黛比的
This is all Debbie's?
黛比·加拉格的
Debbie Gallagher's?
是的
Yeah.
某人有个秘密的女人窝
Someone has a secret she-shed down by the seashore.
我...
I...
这就像一个伪造大♥师♥
It's like the moment a master forger
第一次看到他学生的作品
sees his student's work for the first time
并赏识她的才华
and recognizes her brilliance.
她都做什么 把这些转卖♥♥出去吗
What does she do, resell all this?
她拿去穿
She wears it
然后在30天内退掉 获得全额退款
and returns it within 30 days to get a full cash refund.
真是个阴险 下流的小天才
What a conniving, nasty, little genius!
我还以为她是个正直的人
And here I thought she was a straight shooter.
这种事需要真正的技艺
This requires real craft.
我此刻好爱她呀
I feel deep love for her.
你拿托特包和手包 我拿高跟鞋
Grab the totes and clutches. I'll grab the pumps.
我们榨干♥她♥
Let's bleed her dry.
不不 等等 等一下 米基
No, no, wait? Well, hold on a second, Mikey.
她是光明正大地搞来这些偷来的东西的
She earned all this stolen shit fair and square.
我不是暴君 对吗
And I'm not a tyrant king, am I?
我想仁慈公平地对待我的臣民
I want to be benevolent and fair with my subjects.
我们只拿古驰的
We'll only take the Gucci.
刚好够弥补取款机小意外 再加上利息
Just enough to cover the ATM mishap, plus interest.
您的善意感天动地 陛下
Your grace is a thing of beauty, your grace.
你漏掉了一个地方
You missed a spot.
那边
Over there.
对
Oh, yeah.
挺翘美景啊
That's the stuff.
卡尔
So, Carl.
已经给了你时间安顿下来了
You've had some time to unpack and settle in.
我想那是你需要的
I wanted to give you that.
但我觉得是时候谈谈我们的关系了
But I think it's time we have a chat about our relationship now.
你是指表现评估吗
You mean like a performance review?
因为我是你的员工
'Cause I'm your employee?
卡尔
Carl.
卡尔 卡尔 卡尔
Carl, Carl, Carl.
洛莉 不可以
Lori, we can't.
员工行为守则上写着...
The employee manual says...
那是我写的 卡尔
I wrote the employee manual, Carl.
好吧
Oh, okay.
我有对象了
Well, there's someone else.
谁 安妮吗
Who, Anne?
我今天看见你偷瞄那个肥臀小胖妞了
I saw you checking out that little gordita today.
那个新员工吗 我才没偷瞄她
The new girl? I wasn't checking her out.
我有女朋友
I have a girlfriend.
开那辆傻♥逼♥卡车的海军妞吗
The Navy girl with the dumb truck?
是的 她去参加新生夏日了
Yeah, and she's at plebe summer.
我们现在很认真在谈
We're more serious than ever.
还有 你是我的老板 而且很老了
Plus you're my boss. And old.
别说了 卡尔
No more talking, Carl.
洛莉 别这样 我很爱我的女朋友凯莉
Lori, please. I love my girlfriend Kelly!
你是不会敲门吗 冈萨雷斯
You know how to knock, Gonzalez?
对不起 餐巾纸用完了
Sorry. We ran out of napkins.
我不是故意打断你们的
Didn't mean to interrupt.
老天爷
Jesus.
都是古驰和普拉达
All Gucci or Prada.
全是带标的
All NWT.
意思是"带标签全新货"
"New with tags."
你们喜欢这个术语吗 我刚学会的
You like that term? I just learned that.
你从哪搞来这些东西 弗兰克
Where'd you get all this shit from, Frank?
别问 不然我只能跟你说假话
Ask me no questions, and I will tell you no lies.
麻烦给我来一杯双份纯威士忌
Can I get a Jamie neat double with a Jamie back?
我也是 我得去尿尿了
Me too. I gotta piss.
这一袋我50块钱跟你买♥♥了 弗兰克
I'll give you 50 bucks for the bag, Frank.
别傻了 凯文
Oh, grow up, Kevin.
这些值两千五美元呢
There's $2,500 worth of goods there.
就算是二手的都过一千了
The Blue book's over a grand.
那就100块
Make it a hundy?
成交
Done.
价不是这么讲的 小凯
That wasn't a very good negosh, Kev.
你学着点
Watch and learn.
好了 弗兰克
All right, Frank.
20 40 60 80 一百美元
20, 40, 60, 80, 100.
-谢谢 -但是...
- I thank you. - Except...
你还得给你在这长♥期♥拖欠的酒钱买♥♥单
you gotta pay your outstanding Alibi tab.
多少钱来着 小维
How much was that again, V?
数不清
Infinity dollars.
所以这些都归我们了
So this just goes back to the house.
这是在逗谁呢
Well, this is some tomfuckery!
你要把货全拿走 却一分钱都不给我吗
You're gonna take my goods and leave me with zero?
没错
Correct.
科密特 汤米
Kermit! Tommy!
你们就这样袖手旁观吗
You just gonna sit there and let this happen?
-我们讨厌你啊 弗兰克 -是的
- We hate you, Frank. - Yeah.
老天
Jeez.
听着好像难产一样
Sounds like he's in labor.
不是 他可能只是尿急了
Nah, he probably just really needed to pee.
靠 痛死了
Ow, fuck! The burn!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表