Wait, Debs.
什么 怎么回事 什么意思
What? What happened? What do you mean?
-她... -你们快过来 他马上到了
- She's just-- - Guys, come on, come on, he's here.
这次真的是他 快点 过来啊
He's actually coming. Come on, come on.
惊不惊喜
Surprise!
这里怎么搞的像《体育中心》的呕吐物一样
Why does it look like SportsCenter threw up in here?
搞屁啊
What the fuck, man?
这算哪门子的装饰
What kind of decorations is this?
谁决定用这种奇葩主题的
Who decided this was the theme?
你还有脸自称派对策划大♥师♥
Call yourself a fucking party planner.
欢迎回家
So welcome home.
对不起嘛
Sorry, I'm sorry.
你怎么了
What's wrong with you?
出什么事了
What happened?
这是要打家族内部对抗赛吗 我加入利亚姆那队
We got a family scrimmage here? 'Cause I'm on Liam's team.
欢迎 欢迎
Welcome, welcome!
过来抱抱
Come here.
假释官那边怎么样
How'd it go with the parole officer?
一塌糊涂
Oh, a total shitshow.
是吗
Yeah?
我想我能应付得来
Ah, I think you can handle it.
塔米在楼上吗
Is Tami upstairs?
是的 我又上去看过她一次
Yeah, yeah, I went to go check on her again,
但她开始冲我丢东西
but she started throwing shit, so...
所以还是再缓缓吧
Thought I'd give it a minute.
你觉得是遗传吗
You think it's genetic,
我们都爱上疯狂的人
us falling in love with crazy people?
弗兰克和莫妮卡 我和米奇
Frank and Monica. Me and Mickey.
我和凯伦
Me and Karen.
我和曼迪
Me and Mandy.
绝对的
Oh, yeah.
这样说来 塔米好像
You know, I think Tami's probably
是里面最不疯的了
the least crazy out of all of 'em.
你打算娶她吗
You gonna marry her?
我不知道
I don't know.
你打算娶米奇吗
You gonna marry Mickey?
当然不会
Fuck no.
帮我个忙
You do me a favor?
砸了这破玩意
Destroy this.
-待会儿见 -好
- I'll see you. - Yep.
小黛
Hey, Debs.
我叫莎拉去和塔米谈谈 我好像做错了
Think I screwed up telling Sarah to go talk to Tami.
错到爆表
1,000 percent.
是啊 操
Yeah. Fuck.
你知道我们不会让任何人抢走她的 对吧
You know we're not gonna let anyone take her, right?
你好呀 弗兰妮
Hi, Franny.
怎么了
What happened?
弗莱德吐到我的绷带上了
Fred barfed on my bandage.
来 要帮忙吗
Here, you need some help?
好啊 不如你打给莎拉
Yeah, sure, why don't you call Sarah
看她能不能过来
and see if she can come over
帮我扯开缝线之类的
and, like, rip out my stitches or something?
所以是要我帮忙吗
Is that a yes?
是啦
Yeah, sure.
-来 给我抱着他 -不
- Here, let me hold him. - No.
我来抱
I'm holding him.
你能不能就...
Can you just...
帮我拆下旧绷带 换上新的
Rip off this old bandage and slap on a new one?
好 没问题
Sure, yeah, sure, sure.
好了
Okay.
很性感 对吧
It's hot, right?
我要不要用...
Do I need, um--
要的 过氧化氢
Ah, yeah, peroxide.
抱歉我叫了莎拉过来
I'm sorry I sent Sarah over.
我听见你和凯米聊电♥话♥
I--I heard you on the phone with Cami,
我觉得你需要人帮忙
and I thought you needed help.
这和我需不需要帮忙没关系
It's not about me needing help or not needing help.
重点在于我的孩子喜不喜欢我
It's about my baby liking me or not liking me, and...
显然 他很讨厌我
Clearly, he fucking hates me.
他不讨厌你 塔米
He doesn't hate you, Tami.
他今天一整天都不停拒绝我
He literally rejected me all day.
然而莎拉一来 用了短短几分钟
And then Sarah showed up, and within minutes,
他就开始吃我的奶 跟睡着的奶狗一样乖
he's sucking on my tit, peaceful as a sleeping puppy,
因为他喜欢她
you know, because he likes her.
我在医院
While I was in the hospital
等医生把我内脏缝回去的期间
having my guts stitched back into me,
他就跟他爸爸和另一个女人建立了感情
he was bonding with his father and another woman.
他会和你建立感情的 知道吗
He'll bond with you, all right?
只要给他点时间
Just give it time.
那你和弗兰克建立感情了吗
You bond with Frank yet?
我还没机会和我妈产生感情
I never bonded with my mother,
她就死于癌症了
and then she died of cancer.
我不希望这孩子
I just--I don't wanna die on this kid
还没感受过母爱 我就撒手人寰
and have him feel like he never even had a mom at all.
药膏
Ointment.
听我说
Look...
你生这孩子时 差点送命
you almost died giving birth to this kid.
他永远和你密不可分
He's tied to you forever.
差点送命并不难做到
Almost dying was easy.
不
No.
他欠你的
He owes you.
我会确保他知道这一点
I'll make sure he knows that.
为什么啊教练 为什么
Why, Coach? Why?
你当年不觉得我清♥纯♥可人吗
Did you not find me attractive enough?
你是不是害怕
Wha--wha--were you-- were you scared
因为我比你重30磅
because I outweighed you by 30 pounds?
我没碰你
I never touched you
是因为我根本没碰过你们任何一个
because I never touched any of you boys.
我这辈子都没猥亵过任何人
I never touched anyone inappropriately in my entire life.
等等 你...
Wait a minute, are you...
你是不是正对着我撸管
Are you jacking off to me right now?
不是
No!
赢啦
Yes!
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表