没问题
Course!
小维 这种事你真在行
V, you're so good at this shit.
当然了 办公室经理才是关键
Of course, office managers. Those are the key.
能帮上忙我很开心
Just happy I can help.
-来为我工作吧 -什么
- Come work for me. - What?
你当成副业就行 你很有天分
It can just be your side hustle; you're a natural,
而且你有医疗保健方面的背景 对吧
and you have a background in healthcare, right?
我当过护士助手
I was a nurse's aide.
他们每开一个处方 我给你20块
I will pay you 20 bucks for every script that they write.
你想让我跟医生沟通
You want me to talk to doctors?
我想让你接手我所有的非裔美国人客户
I want you to take over all my African-american accounts,
这样我就有空开拓新的亚洲客户了
and then I can be free to expand my Asian clientele.
让我考虑一下 行吗
Let me think about it, okay?
我们合作无间
We make such a good team.
小维 你能赚大钱的
V, you'd make really great money.
我已经挣得不少了
I mean, I make a lotta money,
而我顶多只是平均水平 特别对亚洲人来说
and I'm just average at best, especially for an Asian.
哥们 别把你的腿放上我的吧台
Man, get your leg off my bar.
那不是我的腿
That's not my leg.
你偷了别人的假腿吗
You stole somebody's prosthetic leg?
-不 是我找到的 -真的吗 在哪里
- No, found it. - Oh, really? Where?
在一个人身上
On a person.
出去 滚出去
Out! Get the fuck out!
这里到底是什么地方
What the hell is this place?
我的朋友 这是密歇根大道俱乐部
This, my friend, is the Michigan Avenue Club...
又称为"美国梦"
otherwise known as The American Dream.
我们不属于这里 弗兰克
We don't belong here, Frank.
我八成连厨房♥里的员工都不认识
I probably don't even know the guys in the kitchen.
淡定 主人是我的老朋友
Relax, the host is an old friend of mine.
他欠我一个人情
Owes me a favor.
先生们
Gentlemen.
弗兰克·加拉格
Frank Gallagher!
我的天 好久不见了
Holy shit, I haven't seen you in ages.
-你最近过得怎么样 -还不错
- You're doin' okay? - Yeah, pretty good.
鬼信你 你一副屎样
Ha, ha. You look like shit.
多谢夸奖
Thank you!
米基 这位大人物是欧文·奥康奈
Mikey, meet the great Owen O'Connell.
欧文 这是我最好的朋友米基
Owen, my best friend Mikey.
幸会 米基
Pleasure to meet you, Mikey.
彼此彼此
Same to you.
你们想坐酒吧哪里都行
You're welcome to grab a seat at the bar.
见到你很高兴
Good to see you.
梅根跟我说了
So Megan filled me in.
你被踢出了
Told me how you got fucked out of
你孩子她爸的死亡抚恤金
your baby daddy's death benefit.
德里克的遗孀好像忘了
Derek's widow seems to have forgotten
弗兰妮也是他的孩子
that Franny's one of his children too.
我的工作就是确保她记得
Yeah, well, my job is to make sure she remembers.
帕蒂最擅长处理这种事
Patty's the best at this shit.
你准备好分钱了吗
You ready to get paid?
当然
Yeah. Hell, yeah.
我们开干吧
Let's do it.
一股钱的味道
Smells like money.
是食物的味道啦
That's the food.
金钱三明治 上面浇上金钱肉汁
Money sandwiches with money gravy on top.
西尔斯百货创始人
理查德·西尔斯和阿尔瓦·罗巴克
Richard Sears and Alvah Roebuck
以前常坐在那边的座位
used to sit at a table right over there
他们就在那决定建西尔斯大厦
where they decided to build the Sears Tower.
开玩笑吧
No shit.
当年戴利市长成功说服福特
And Mayor Daley talked Ford into building
建造朗代尔冰镇马提尼酒装配厂时
the Lawndale assembly plant over icecold martinis
他们就坐在那一桌
right there at that table right there.
据说为达成交易
Rumor has it a couple of Polish hookers
他还送了些波兰妓♥女♥
were thrown in to seal the deal.
太精彩了
Amazing.
就在后面那个角落
And right back there in that corner,
八名芝加哥白袜队成员
eight Chicago White Sox
决定在1919年世界大赛故意输掉比赛
decided to stick it to old man Comiskey
报复老板科米斯基
by throwing the 1919 World Series
因为他给球员的薪水过低
'cause they were all underpaid.
挺好的
Good for them.
先生们 请问需要喝点什么
How can I help you gentlemen?
-两杯杰克丹尼威士忌 -好的
- Two Jack Daniel's, please. - Yes, sir.
等等
Ah, wait.
换成绅士威士忌吧
Make that... gentleman Jack.
好的 先生
Very well, sir.
我不够零钱买♥♥单
I don't have quite enough change to pay for that.
我请客
It's on me.
谢谢你 米基
Why, thank you, Mikey.
-你们的酒 -谢谢
- Here you are. - Thank you.
有腰果吗
Cashews?
坚果之光 谢谢
The fillet of the nut family. Yes, please.
我那天看到一个人衣服上写着
You know, I saw someone with a T-shirt the other day
"生活很美好"
that said, "Life is good."
我就思考...真的吗
And I thought... "Is it?"
如果你住叙利亚或委内瑞拉 就不美好了
Not if you live in Syria or Venezuela.
但经过今天 我发现活着确实很美好
Well, after today I saw how good it can be.
我想活下去
I wanna keep living.
听你这么说 我很高兴
Glad to hear it.
这酒挺好的
That's good.
干杯
Toast.
敬友谊
To friendship.
朋友 我会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, my friend.
想我 你要去哪儿
Miss me? Where you goin'?
我需要新管口 这个已经感染了
I need a new port. This one's really infected.
情况有多严重
How bad is it?
我都感觉不到右边身体了
I can't feel the right side of my torso.
那我们回去找那个兽医啊
Let's just go back to the vet.
让他再倒点酒精在上面
Let him pour some more alcohol on it.
作用持续不了太久
It won't last.
我不能再继续靠这种
You know, I can't keep doing this
后巷紧急治疗续命了
emergency backstreet healthcare no more.
我不能这样过活
I can't...I can't live life
每天都担心自己的肾
worrying about my kidney every single day,
担心又要做透析
wondering when I'm gonna need dialysis again...
或是换新管口
or a new port.
压力太大了
It's too stressful for me.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
我要回监狱去
I'm going back to prison.
我在那里能得到人医的免费治疗
I can get free healthcare from real people doctors.
监狱
Prison?
我能享受到这个国家为穷♥人♥提供的
With the best healthcare this country provides
最好的治疗
for poor people.
这威士忌真高级
Fancy whisky.
是啊
Yeah.
喝完这杯之后 我有很长时间
It'll be my last drink for a while
只能喝用清洁剂和葡萄干酿的酒了
not made from cleaning fluid and raisins.
米基 我很遗憾
Sorry, Mikey.
没事
Yeah.
挺好 挺好的
It's good. Good.
你好 我在筹款
Hi. I'm taking up a collection
我想给艾蒂姑姥姥的墓上送鲜花
to place fresh flowers on great Aunt Addie's grave.
你想尽一分力吗
Would you like to make a contribution?
喂 等等
Hey, wait up.
老弟 我看到你刚刚做的事了
Hey, man, I saw what you did back there.
筹款买♥♥鲜花
Collecting money for fresh flowers?
我想说 我很尊敬你
I want you to know I respect that a lot.
我认识一个不错的花商
You know, I know a good florist
他能以便宜的价格卖♥♥花给我们
who can get us a bunch of flowers for a good price.
这钱我要留着
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表