Mickey's not marrying that ginger fuck today.
♪我们将战胜逆境♪
♪ We shall overcome ♪
-搞什么鬼 -♪总有一天♪
- Oh, what the hell? - ♪ Someday ♪
-一群嬉皮同性恋 -老天
- Fuckin' hippie homos. - Jesus.
-你看这些拉拉 -♪我们无所畏惧♪
- Look at all these lesbos. - ♪ We are not afraid ♪
还有基佬
And fairies.
唱你♥妈♥的♥ 婊♥子♥
Kumbaya, bitch!
♪我们无所畏惧♪
♪ We are not afraid ♪
♪我们今天无所畏惧♪
♪ We are not afraid today ♪
♪我们无所畏惧♪
♪ We are not afraid ♪
-♪今天♪ -走
- ♪ Today ♪ - Go!
我们携手共进
We'll walk hand in hand!
你想要我怎么做
What do you want me to do?
开车吧 蠢逼 我又不能把他们全杀了
Drive, fuckhead! I can't shoot 'em all.
♪我们携手共进♪
♪ We'll walk hand in hand ♪
♪我们携手共进♪
♪ We'll walk hand in hand ♪
♪总有一天♪
♪ Someday ♪
阿门
Amen!
-太棒了 -好
- Yes! - All right!
-真爱必胜 -太好了
- Love wins! - Yeah!
我 米凯洛 愿意接受你 伊恩
I, Mikhailo, take you, Ian,
为我的丈夫
to be my husband,
相持相扶
to have and to hold
从今以后
from this day forward,
无论顺境逆境
for better or worse,
无论贫穷富裕
for richer, for poorer...
无论疾病健康
in sickness and in health...
我都会爱你 珍惜你
to love and to cherish you...
至死不渝
till death do us part.
我 伊恩
I, Ian,
愿意接受你 米奇
take you, Mickey,
为我的丈夫
to be my husband...
从今以后 相持相扶
to have and to hold you from this day forward,
无论顺境逆境
for better or for worse,
无论贫穷富裕
richer or poorer...
无论健康疾病
in sickness and in health.
我都会爱你 珍惜你
to love and to cherish you
至死不渝
till death do us part.
既然米凯洛和伊恩
Now that Mikhailo and Ian
已经将自己交给了彼此
have given themselves to each other,
凭这些誓言
with these vows
和交换婚戒的仪式
and the giving and receiving of rings,
我现在宣布你们为
I now pronounce you...
丈夫和丈夫
husband and husband.
-现在吗 -就现在
- Now? - Yes, now.
好了
Oh, okay.
我得走了
Hey, I gotta go now.
你准备好行婚礼了吗
You're ready for the wedding now?
婚礼 不 我想我们错过了
The wedding? Oh, I think we missed it.
他妈怎么回事
Wh-what the hell's going on?
那个基佬和另一个基佬结婚了
Well, that-that homo married that other homo.
什么
What?
不过我们卖♥♥出了很多酒
Selling lots of booze, though.
小苏 你近来好吗
Zuzzy, how you been?
你别装熟叫我"小苏" 加拉格
Don't you fuckin' "Zuzzy" Me, Gallagher!
-怎么了 哥们 -是弗兰克
- What's up, buddy? - Frank.
你看起来未成年 而且口渴了
You look underaged and thirsty.
谢了
Thanks.
你要是想偷袭桑迪 我劝你不要
If you're thinking about jumping Sandy, I wouldn't.
她因为袭击罪名坐过牢
She did time for assault.
好吧是少管所 不过对方被她揍到
Juvie, but the guy's still slurping meals
只能用吸管吃流食
through a straw.
我不是同性恋
Um, I'm not gay.
-你不是吗 -不是
- You're not? - No.
我试过 但不合我口味
Just experimented a bit, but it's not really my thing.
那什么合你口味
So what is your thing?
小玩具和黄♥片♥
Toys and porn.
我也喜欢小玩具
I like toys.
好啊
Okay.
我们去玩玩
Let's play.
有时候我也希望我是同性恋
I mean, sometimes I wish I was gay, you know.
当然了
Sure, yeah.
跟挚友结婚
Marry your best friend.
互相给对方吹♥箫♥ 做三明治
Blow jobs. Make each other sandwiches--
凯文
Kevin!
-谢谢你邀请我 -谢谢你能来
- Thank you for inviting me. - Thank you for coming.
-仪式太美了 -谢谢
- It was so beautiful. - Appreciate that.
也恭喜你
And you. Congratulations.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我马上回来
Be right back.
你藏钱是要干什么
Why are you hiding that money?
什么钱
What money?
你在吧台下藏的钱
The money you're hiding under the bar.
我喜欢这首歌♥ 我们去跳舞吧
I love this song. Let's dance.
-你想跳舞吗 -800美元
- You wanna dance? - $800?
凯文 我们发过誓再也不对彼此隐瞒了
We promised never to keep secrets from each other, Kevin.
-为什么 -什么为什么
- Why? - Why what?
为什么要发这个誓
Why did we promise not to keep secrets from each other?
秘密并非全有害处
Because not all secrets are bad.
有些秘密还是不被知道的好
Some secrets are good.
你最近太奇怪了
You've been acting so strange.
这是你的中年危机吗
Is this-is this more of your midlife crisis?
不是
No.
你有别人了吗
Are you seeing someone?
有其他女人了吗 出轨了吗
Another woman? Having an affair?
不是 当然没有
No. Of course not.
那是为什么 为什么要藏钱
Then what? Why the money?
钱没了 好吗 我全花掉了
I-it's gone, okay? I spent it all.
花什么上了
On what?
我的天啊
Oh, my God!
你怎么这么爱管闲事
Snoopy Mary!
把惊喜全毁掉了
Way to ruin a surprise!
我还想放点浪漫的音乐之类呢
I wanted to give you with, like, you know, romantic music,
点上蜡烛 甚至来点红酒
I don't know, candles, maybe a little wine.
我的老天
Oh, my gosh.
我花了身上所有钱都不够
Cost me more than what I had,
但经营酒桶健身地带
but I figured, with Keg Zone,
应该能让我赚够余款 迟点付清
I'd make enough and I could pay the rest off later.
你喜欢吗
You like it?
问我
Ask me.
问我啊 白♥痴♥
Ask me, fool!
-维罗妮卡·费歇尔 -跪下问我
- Veronica Fisher, w-- - On your knees.
维罗妮卡·费歇尔
Veronica Fisher,
你愿意嫁给我吗
will you marry me?
虽然我得先找到前任 把婚离了...
I mean, I gotta find my ex and get a divorce--
我愿意
Yes!
我一万个愿意
Yes, yes, yes, yes!
塔米
Tami.
谢谢你能来
Thanks for coming.
我爱伊恩
I love Ian.
是啊 结婚仪式很美 对吧
Yeah, it was a-it was a beautiful ceremony, huh?
你愿意...
Will you just...
跟我进去看看♥房♥♥子吗
come look inside the house with me?
有两间卧室
You know, it's got-it's got two beds,
浴室 院子很大
bath, big backyard.
我不需要看
I don't need to look inside.
我不会搬到密尔沃基去的
Well, I'm not moving to Milwaukee.
我之前告诉过你了
I told you that.
那就不搬
So don't.
什么意思
Wh-wh-what does that mean?
我和弗莱德要搬过去
剧集 | 无耻家庭 | 导航列表