剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表
this is Captain Sharon Raydor of the LAPD.
有什么事吗 队长
How can I help you, Captain?
仔细听好了
By listening very closely.
我们已经屏蔽了
We have effectively blocked every cellphone
你安置炸♥弹♥装置的
that you have set up as a detonation device
所有分局证物保管处附近的信♥号♥♥
in every evidence locker in every division you have compromised.
市政厅已经被封锁了
City Hall is now on lockdown.
你很快会被包围
Shortly, you will be surrounded.
先生 我给你的建议是 投降吧
My advice, sir -- Give yourself up.
我们会为你找一名律师 然后...
We will find you an attorney and --
然后呢 我们达成协议吗
And what? We make a deal?!
你在开什么玩笑
You got to be kidding me.
根本不会有什么协议
There's no deal for me in this.
我杀死了一名洛杉矶警局的文职人员
I'm responsible for the death of an LAPD civilian officer.
我残忍♥地杀害了我曾经的丈人
I murdered my former father-in-law in cold blood.
但你没有杀约瑟夫·尤里
But you didn't kill Joseph Euley.
是你前妻杀的 我们知道是她陷害了你
Your ex-wife did that. We know she framed you.
我们也知道她是怎么做的
And we know how she did it.
你撒谎
You're lying.
不 不 我们没有撒谎
No. No, we're not lying.
听着 孩子 你的确做了一些很可怕的事
Now, listen, son, you've done some terrible things,
你也得为之付出代价
and -- and you're gonna have to answer for them.
但如果你想让你的妻子也为她的所作所为付出代价
But if you want your wife to also pay for what she did,
我们需要你来作证
we need you to testify.
你们要逮捕她了 那么...
You're ready to arrest her? So...
她现在在你们那儿吗
you have her there?
是的
Yes, we do.
你想和我聊
You wanna talk to me?
那我现在就想和她聊
Well, I wanna talk to her. Now.
等等 先生 马上到
Hold on, sir. We're almost there.
奥蒂斯先生 你的前妻在话筒边
Mr. Ortiz, you are here with your ex-wife.
给你开免提了
You are on speaker.
等等 你们在和克里斯蒂安通话 逮捕他了吗
Wait. You're talking with Cristian? You arrested him?
听好了 贱♥人♥
You listening to me, you bitch?
我因为你在监狱里蹲了11年
I spent 11 years in a box because of you.
11年
11 years!
现在你要付出代价
And now you're gonna pay.
听好了 先生
Okay, listen to this, sir.
莉赛斯·奥蒂斯 你因涉嫌
Liseth Ortiz, you are under arrest...
-谋杀约瑟夫·尤里... -什么
- for murder in the first degree... - What?
-不 -被捕了
- No! - ...of Joseph Euley.
-放开我 -你有权保持沉默
- Get your hands off of me! - You have the right to remain silent.
你所说的一切都将
Anything you say can and will be used
成为呈堂证供
against you in a court of law.
你有权聘请律师
You have the right to an attorney.
如果你聘请不起 我们将为你
If you cannot afford one, one will be appointed for you
-指派一名 -克里斯蒂安都承认了
- by the state. - Cristian confessed to it.
你陷害他的水平太高 他别无选择
You framed him too well. He had no choice.
奥蒂斯先生 莉赛斯会得到惩罚
Mr. Ortiz, Liseth will pay for this.
她会的 但不是你们想的那种
Oh, she'll pay, but not how you think.
葬礼后我大出血了一次
I had to splurge after the cemetery.
我需要几台能相互定位的
I needed a couple of genuine smartphones that I could use
智能手♥机♥ 就像你们现在趁我们说话
to ping each other, just like you pinged this
能定位这台破一次性手♥机♥一样
crappy old disposable we're talking on now.
没错
That's right.
我买♥♥了两台新手♥机♥
I got me two new phones.
现在...
Well...
我手上只有一台
only one with me.
另一台正在我放置的地方
The other one is showing up where I planted it.
和你们一起
Over there with you guys.
真喜欢这种手♥机♥跟踪软件
Gotta love these phone-tracking apps.
祝你们能找到
Good luck finding it.
顺便 告诉我 队长
Oh, by the way, tell me, Captain,
你关了我的贱♥人♥前妻多久
how long have you had my bitch of an ex-wife in custody?
洛杉矶警局 不许动 混♥蛋♥
LAPD! Freeze, asshole!
放下手♥机♥
Lose the phone
跪在地上
and get on your knees now!
不然呢
Or what?
你就开枪吗 我没有武器
You'll shoot? I'm unarmed.
是啊 但你块头大 我觉得你很有威胁
Yeah, well, you're a big guy, and I feel threatened.
-我赌一赌 你敢试试吗 -安迪
- I'll take a chance! You wanna?! - Andy!
但如果我被捕了 我不是可以打一个电♥话♥了吗
But if I'm under arrest, aren't I allowed a phone call?
你这是在浪费时间 我们已经解除了你的爆♥炸♥装置
It's a waste of time. We disabled your IEDs.
真的吗
Really?
行李箱
The luggage!
炸♥弹♥在行李箱里 所有人出去
The bomb is in the luggage! Everyone out!
快快快
Go! Go! Go!
快点 快点
Come on. Come on!
富林
Flynn.
富林 告诉我你抓到那个混♥蛋♥了
Oh, Flynn, tell me you have that son of a bitch.
我抓到他了 你没事吧
Yeah, I got him. Are you okay?
大家怎么样了 纱...纱伦呢
How is everybody? Is Sh-- Is Sharon...
等一下
Yeah, hold on.
等一下
Hold on.
安迪 你在那里干什么
Andy, what are you doing over there?
这里就在警局对面
It -- it's just a walk across the street.
这家伙唯一不认识的人就是我
And I'm the only guy this asshole didn't know.
我更担心你们
I'm more worried about you guys.
-你们没事吧 -只能告诉你
- Are you okay? - I can tell you,
物业管理可有的忙了
the janitor's gonna have a serious meltdown.
我们没事
We're okay.
我们...我们会没事的
We all g-- We're gonna be okay.
我应该开枪的
I should've shot you.
炸♥弹♥没伤到人
Lucky for your mom and everybody
你妈妈和大家太走运了
the bomb didn't hurt anyone.
我很庆幸你当时并不在场
And I'm really glad you weren't there.
我得走了
Look, I-I gotta get going.
艾登要我早点去干活
Aiden asked me to come in mand work a little early
-帮忙准备派对 -听着 古斯
- to help prep for a party -- - Uh, listen, Gus,
上次我们聊过后
I've been thinking ever
-我就一直在想... -我叫的车到了
- since we spoke about it -- - My Uber's coming.
我知道 对不起 不会耽误太久的
I know -- Sorry. This will just take a second.
我一直在想 古斯
I've been thinking about it, Gus,
下次我去你上班的地方找你时
and the next time I visit you at work,
我希望是去纳帕找你
I want it to be in Napa.
什么
What?
我不...我不知道...
I didn't -- I didn't know that, um...
到现在为止
So much of what we were doing,
我一直都没明白
I didn't understand
其实都是由着我
it was on my terms.
这样不对
And that's wrong.
我们不能再这样下去了
And we can't do it anymore.
但如果...如果你要留在这里
But if -- if you're going to stay here...
是的
I am.
但纳帕的这个机会 这...
But this opportunity in Napa, it's -- it's...
对你的工作是千载难逢的
it's what's best for your career,
和我的机会一样重要
which is every bit as important as mine.
所以我们...
So we'll...
我们试试异地恋吧
we'll try the long-distance thing.
再说了 我肯定会经常惹麻烦
Besides, I'll be too busy here to get into any trouble.
我相信艾登...
And I'm sure that Aiden will...
艾登肯定也会给你很多工作
Aiden will keep you very busy, too.
-我没有要求你为我妥协 -我知道
- I'm not asking you for this. - I know.
我这样做是因为我爱你 古斯
I'm doing it because I love you, Gus,
因为我希望你快乐
and because I want you to be happy.
你值得和你...
And you deserve to be with, um...
在 在 你值得
Where. Where. You deserve to be
在你能开心的地方
where you'll be happy.
拉什蒂
Rusty.
你总能给我惊喜
You always surprise me.
好吧
剧集 | 重案组(2012) | 导航列表